Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
K.B.N Radio Station ~The RP~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 1:50 pm
Locale Name:KBN Radio station

Classification: business
(district, business, city service, eatery or inn, clan, other)

Controlled:Unaligned

Description:
situated on a patch of cloudline outside of kabina proper is a small two story building with a radio tower with the words
Kabina Broadcasting Network emblazoned on the entrance
manned by some winged folk, pirate plushies and a few odd silly folk with a pashion for the spoken word

is the pirate station that relays news and entertainment across byako and was the main source of juicy rumors from Kabina

The interior consists of a nice little lobby area straight from the 1980s and it contains a nice little recording booth, a few offices, a number of special odds and ends like instruments and sound effects as well as a collection of all past recordings.

DISCLAIMER:
Kikuka
This has not been approved by the Kabina Clan or Embassy. This is completely Jasea Bushea's idea and shall remain that way with no direct relation to anyone of Kabina.

Past Events:Played popular radio drama 'The Kabina and the Beautiful'

Current Events:'Kabina book review'  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 2:03 pm
Weeeelcome back to our latest episode of the heart wrenching soap opera
The Kabina and the Beutiful
walter: oh gloria i love you cannot bear to be apart from you, will you marry me?
narrator: picture the expression on walters face up close as he says this. we will give you ten minutes of this imagined close up
*ten minues later*
gloria: but walter! i...must confess...i...love your identical evil twin bradley who was lost at sea and assumed dead for twelve years only to return pretending to be you before he came down with amnesia and fell into...A COMA!
*dramatic music plays*
narrator: now picture if you will glorias expression. we will pause for ten minutes for you to take it all in
*seven minutes later*
narrator: we seem to have ran out of time.
how will walter react to that anouncment?
are gloria and bradly destined for true love?
will bradly ever recover from his coma?
and even then will he recover from his amnesia?
tune in next time and we will drag out these questions for another twelve years!

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:47 pm
Hey people! This is Mikky Lou with the Kabina Book Review! Lets see what's hot in Heaven!

On Feathered Wings by Krystailia Kariin is an enchanting fictional depiction about the early life of Kabina's founder, the mysterious 'Gabriel' whose life and history has always been shrouded by the cloudy depths of History. In her novel, Kariin explores the possibility that 'Gabriel' was truly the Angel Gabriel, sent down from the Heavens to save a quiet, peace-loving people from the Hounds of War and the dark Cloak of Death. It is a thrilling adventure, full of his attempts to protect them, his failures, and the mortal named Kabii Nakoko who stole his angelic heart. The sensational descriptions and heart-wrenching attention to detail make it a must-read for those looking for a rewarding flight through the halls of history or insight into the hard times behind the founding of the fluffy clouds of Kabina.

That eloquent review was written for you by no other than Marjorie Dawnsen, author of best-selling Feather Fall, the highly acclaimed The Wings of Grace and my personal fave, the award-winning From the Skies Above. Once again, this was Mikky Lou with a review for On Feathered Wings: The Flight to Founding. by Krystailia Kariin.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:43 am
((first post updated))  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

strawberry_love4

700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:02 pm
"um.... hello my i have a job here?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:48 am
An animated microphone turned to look at the newcomer as she entered the building.
"How did you get up here? How did you get past security?"
He demanded, her question not sinking in until a few seconds later.
"Ah, your here for work? Would you care to tell me what sorta job your looking towards trying for? Want to be a radio personality I betcha."  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items