Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Chuunin Exams Candidate Jutsu List Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Desmund Sligh

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 5:12 pm
It is important that you read through

For the next part of the exams, first, I want you all to list down three jutsus that you will be using in the tournament. If you have a bloodline limit, post that bloodline in and add two jutsus instead of three. Also, I want you all to tell me what kind of ninja are you. If you have a summon or pet, name three skills it can use too; like the bloodline, you will have to post two jutsus instead of three. If you have a bloodline and you have a pet/summon, that would mean, you will be down to one jutsu. Lastly, your weapons. (you can have at most, two. at least none.)

• What is this about?
    - This is for the battle system that will be used in the one on one spar for the third part of the tournament. It will be a post based combat system that doesn't make use of a dice.

• Why three?
    - It's already hard work for me if you have four i think. I will try to make your jutsus to have a technical description so it will blend well with the tournament rules.

• Will that be the only jutsus we will be using?
    - No. I will prepare basic jutsus that will be added to the three you will add.

• What about our bloodline limits?
    - Those with bloodline limits will have to give only two jutsus as their bloodline limit will have effects on this tournament.

• Will three really be final?
    - I'm still thinking it over. But since there are a lot of you with different jutsus, I will have to limit all to three.

• What are the kinds of ninja that we can be, and how does it affect the tournament?
    - Your ninja type will affect your stats and your mode of combat. here's a list:

• Taijutsu type. Lots of stamina and strength. less chakra.
    • Ninjutsu type. Balanced stamina and chakra.
    • Genjutsu type. frail but has high ninjutsu damage and a number of genjutsu disable attacks.
    • Medical type. Special type for acknowledged medic nins only. Has balanced stamina and chakra but has very low physical damage. Makes use of a lot of chakra to achieve different effects.
    • Master and Pet type. fights with summon or pet. as frail as genjutsu type but has limited nijutsu. has a partner though with its own set of skills.

• Will it be really alright to use my super godlike jutsu of the universe?
    - I will have every right to reject a very impossibly powerful jutsu. In an event that I see one in this thread, I will suggest a more 'realistic' version of it wherein you will have to approve or disapprove with a valid reason of course. If finding a realistic version of the jutsu is impossible, I will have to ask you to change it.

• When will the tournament start?
    - As soon as everything is set. We already have the system, we just need your input. After I receive the things I asked you to post, I will complete the threads I have created in this sub-forum and then PM all of the start.

The sooner everyone replies to this thread, the sooner we can finish the exam finally. You all have been doing quite a good job so far, and am very VERY impressed by your efforts. (Judging the 2nd part became more difficult than I thought!) Aman Sinaya and I have been brainstorming this system for the longest time, we both hope everyone will enjoy it!

But for now, I need that input! hehehe! Post them all here!

To summarize:

• List down three jutsu you plan to use in the tournament. Place a short description of what it can do. It doesn't have to be an attack.

• If you have a bloodline limit, list only two jutsus. Then post together with the techniques, your bloodline limit. If it is something custom-made. put a description of what it can do.

• If you have a pet or a summon which you plan to use, post the name of the pet/summon and list down three jutsus it can perform. This will also limit your jutsus to two.

• Having a bloodline and a pet would mean you will only list one jutsu for you to use. (aside from the other jutsus I will give.)

• Include in the post what kind of ninja you are. If you have a specific name for your ninja type, post it in, and describe it a little so I can figure out what it is exactly.

• List up to two weapons you plan to use.

Jutsus and skills you don't need to list because it will be given to you:

• Bunshin no Jutsu. (Clone Jutsu)

• Kawarimi no Jutsu. (Body Replacement Technique)

• Explosive tag placement.

• Explosive tag detonate technique.

• Basic Arm attack. (Depends on weapon)

• Basic Kick.

• Basic Projectile Throw. (Shuriken, Kunai, Senbon needle, etc)

• Basic Kunai Slash.

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 5:57 pm
Jutsu list:
1.Lighting charge(charges weapon with eletricty)
2.Seiteki Suji no Jutsu (Static Strings Technique)

Name of Pet: name is Goda, a little dragon that helps in battles, using lightining
1.Lightining blast(able to shock the opponent down)
2.Scale Protection(use protect ,against most elements)
3.2.Raikou Henge no Jutsu (Lightning Transformation Technique)

Type of ninja:
ninjutsu..little taijutsu
Ninja Weapons:
Katana
A pair of poing kunai(asumas knuckle busters)  

White Ice Fang

Tipsy Sex Symbol

9,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100

cltninja

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 8:03 pm
Jutsu
Mangekyo Sharingan
Basic Frog Summon
Healing
Water Bullet
Toad Flame Bomb

Chidorigan-It is a mix of Rasengan and Chidori but is only used as a last resort because of using a lot of chakra.
Ninja Type
Ninjutsu
Weapons
Katana
Katana

Frog Jutsus in Italics.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 8:12 am
Irv's Jutsus
Jouro Senban - Sprinkling Needles
Sakura Fubuki - Cherry Blossom Snow Storm
Tsuga - Piercing Fang
Momo the white tiger

Momo's Jutsus
Juujin Bunshin - Beast-Man Clone
Tsuga - Piercing Fang
Gatsuga - Double Piercing Fang

Ninja Type
Ninjutsu

Weapons
Dark Shuriken
Katana

- Mr Irvene -

8,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Kazenge

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 8:16 am
Jutsu List
Summon Manda the King of Snakes
9-tailed fox
Release chakra gates (Up to 5 ATM)

Manda's Jutsu's
Acid of 1000 fangs
Snake Assassination (Requires Camouflage Concealment)
Camouflage Concealment

Ninja Type
Taijutsu.

Weapons
None.

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 10:48 am
User ImageI can tell what's going on this time

Jutsu
Tsukiko's Sakura Ken
Satsugai Yuki
Shousen Jutsu

Ninja Type
Medical Ninja

Weapons
Fan
Sakura ( Cherry Blossom )

There's a stranger in my life
User Image

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Kulac Akios

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 5:00 pm
Jutsu list:-
1) Kekkei Genkai: Taka Yuukai (Falcon Fusion):- Sukai transforms herself into chakra, green in colour, and envelopes Rekai in it which he uses his own chakra and shapes into large falcon wings and tail.
2) Taka Ejiki (Falcon's Prey):- [requires Taka Yuukai] Using the wings made of chakra, Rekai takes to the air, carrying the opponent with him, and flies several feet into the air. From there he throws the opponent back towards the ground and waits for them to hit. After the impact with the ground he follows after them and drives his feet into them, almost looking like a falcon catching their prey using their talons. Since this requires massive amounts of chakra it can't be used without the user feeling completly exhausted and unable to do much afterwards. (Still a work in progress, any problems just tell me)

Name of Pet: Sukai
Species of Pet: Aplomado Falcon
1) Kekkei Genkai: Taka Yuukai (Falcon Fusion):- Sukai transforms herself into chakra, green in colour, and envelopes Rekai in it which he uses his own chakra and shapes into large falcon wings and tail.
2) Genwaku tsume (Blinding Talon):- Sukai claws at the opponents eyes and makes a small gash to blind them temporarily, nothing to serious to permantly blind them.
3) ketatamashii metsuki (Piercing eyes):- Sukai is able to see the things around her clearly and most of the time able to decipher which are clones and which is the real opponent, unless she is extremely fatigued or it is a very advanced jutsu.

Type of ninja:- Taijutsu

Weapons:- Kunai, shurikens  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 9:30 pm
I am prompting those with no pet/summon to add one more jutsu in their list to be fair. two versus one is already hard enough for them.  

Desmund Sligh

Aceys Son - Soul Nommer

Friendly Streaker

9,325 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 3:19 pm
List down three jutsu you plan to use in the tournament. Place a short description of what it can do. It doesn't have to be an attack.
Taijutsu:
Desert Fist Style
Hand-to-hand

Genjutsu:

Ninjutsu:
Kuchiyose no Jutsu (Summoning jutsu(can summon a Komodo Dragon)), Shikon no Jutsu (Dead Soul skill),
Water style: Blood river jutsu

If you have a bloodline limit, list only two jutsus. Then post together with the techniques, your bloodline limit. If it is something custom-made. put a description of what it can do.

If you have a pet or a summon which you plan to use, post the name of the pet/summon and list down three jutsus it can perform. This will also limit your jutsus to two.
Akumoto
Fire bullet
scale shot
Sand clone

Having a bloodline and a pet would mean you will only list one jutsu for you to use. (aside from the other jutsus I will give.)

Include in the post what kind of ninja you are. If you have a specific name for your ninja type, post it in, and describe it a little so I can figure out what it is exactly.

List up to two weapons you plan to use  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 5:54 am
NINJUTSU:
Suiton Suriyuudan no Jutsu (Water Dragon no Jutsu)
Yami chidzi Yookai te no jujutsu(thousand dark demon hands)

summon/pet
shadow demon (Looks like some think like normal shadwo spirit)
>>
1.stealt>
turns invisible for little time
2.demon claw>
by weaving hand it can explode thinks
3.transform>
can turn it's body to wepon (Katana or Yari)

TYPE OF NINJA
Zui Quan(drunken fist)/summoner
NINJA WEPONS
katana and special shurikens  

3Rton

renalele

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:57 pm
GENJUTSU TYPE

XiN HiEN is a ninja whose main strengths lie in her genjutsus. However, she is also very skilled at ninjutsus. However, her years of hard training has gained her agility beyond that of other genin, but the lack of physical strength is a disadvantage for her taijutsus.

BLOODLINE: Hien Clan -- Has Sharin-Shingan, an eye that is a hybrid of the Sharingan and the Shingan. (The Shingan gives the user very sharp eyesight that can see to more than 1000 meters away.) Because of her exclusive clan's blood, her six senses are also greatly sharpened. The Sharingan component gives her the normal advantages of the Sharingan.

Ninjutsus:
- Suiton: Suiryūdan no Jutsu; 水遁・水龍弾の術; "Water Release: Water Dragon Blast Technique"
Using this jutsu, the user creates a huge current of water in the form of a serpentine dragon and directs it towards a target. The water used to create the dragon must be present to perform the technique. This technique requires 54 hand seals to perform, more than five times that of almost every other jutsu known.

Genjutsus:

- Kokuangyō no Jutsu; 黒暗行の術; "Bringer of Darkness Technique"
This jutsu makes the target think that they are surrounded by total darkness, allowing the user to attack unseen.
- Shunshin no Jutsu; 瞬身の術; "Body Flicker Technique"
This jutsu is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short distances at an almost untraceable speed. To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. A puff of smoke is occasionally used to disguise the user's movements. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily boost the user's reflexes.

WEAPONS:
- Poison of the Deadly Nightshade (To place on weapons without the opponent knowing. Poison does not affect the opponent immdediately.)
- Wire/Metal String (To manipulate shuriken and kunai.)

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:54 pm
Jutsu
Gatsuuga (Double Fang Destroyer)
Earth style:Wolf pack revenge-combines dirt and plants to form multiple wolves.

Pet/Partner-Wolf-Luka
Flame Claw-flames and chakra surround her claws.
Gatsuuga (Double Fang Destroyer)
Okamigan-temporarily stops shadow jutsus

Type of ninja
Taijutsu/Master and Pet

Weapon
Naginata

Loonarain

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:17 pm
jutsu list

Suiton, mizu peretto (Water Pellet)

Doton, Kajuu No Doro (Mud Weights to weigh enemies down, lowering speed)

Katon Housenka no Jutsu (Mythical Fire Flower Technique)

(custom bloodline) twilight optics, a type of branch of the byakugan, the users eyes change color, one black, one white, this enables enhanced sight as well as the ability to see through mist and smoke, duing the change the users speed is increased as is his strength, but is unable to use ninjitsu's for a short amount of time because of the sudden explosion of chakra when the eyes are activated.
Type

ninjutsu type

Weapons used

Trench knives (the knuckle buster like things Asuma uses)
shuriken  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:51 pm
jutsu list:
Byakugan: slows down opponent
Jyuuken: Hakkeshou Kaiten (Divine Rotation. um i spin really fast blocking attacks or attacking enemy)
Katon Goukakyuu no Jutsu (Grand Fireball Fireball no Jutsu i blow a big ball of fire at enemy)
Sennen Doroshii (Thousand Years of Pain...painfully stops the opponents butt from working.)

type of ninja: Taijutsu

Ninja tools/weapons:
wire/string(same as Xin, use to move flying kunai)
smoke bombs(to render the opponent unable to see)  

Darkstarzz

Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces