Submit

I'm behind that idea
  totally
  yup
  fugly dude
View Results

gugudol

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 7:20 am
Well, I'm working on a book about the boys and a character of my own. I'm not entirely sure the description of fanfic, but I'm betting its when fans write fiction about characters so that pretyt much what mine is.
At first it was just fun but now even thought its a very long shot I'm considering sending it to Kripke in A manuscript and script form and seeing if hes at all motivated to read it....
I'll put my preface here soon, but I don't want to waste time typing it all out, and I'm also a litttle chicken about people stealing it and dashing my hopes and dreams of Kripke accepting my as inputter on scripts etc.... sweatdrop biggrin blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 7:22 am
Oh I almost forgot- I am really serious about doing htis, so I wanted people to put in any ideas that they would absolutely love to see on the show.
I've read some stuff about Dean holding a box of tampons (as seen in ten inch hero) and things like that- which I can easily work in. So please do tell. I mean little things that would just make you squeal not whole plots you'd like worked in....
I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!  

gugudol

gugudol

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 2:47 pm
sorry-
deleted for personal reasons....  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:02 pm
it's pretty good, I don't know who Kripke is though sweatdrop  

CrazyCatExtreme

gugudol

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:42 pm
Thanks! biggrin I'm glad someone actually read it. At 19,657 or so words (73 pages) I'm almost done. xd
Oh and Eric Kripke is the writer of the show. heart heart Don't worry I didn't know what people were talking about either for a long time.... redface  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:45 pm
An update even though only one person has read it....
My fanfic is currently-
19,715 words
74 pages
14 chapters
1 really awesome (in my opinion) story
and growing!
I'm so happy! It's almost done. Soon I can start working on the next of five ideas I have for fanfics. It's amazing how easily it comes when you get into it!
I'm going to add some more of it here to celebrate!  

gugudol

gugudol

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:48 pm
sorry-
deleted for personal reasons....  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:34 pm
I FEEL REALLY STUPID consistantly commenting on my own other wise blank thread, but ITS DONE. And I'm working on the next (3rd chronologically but whatever).  

gugudol

Supernatural Stories

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff