Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Makashima brothers training room *in need of sensei* Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Might Senju Flowers

Badgeless Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 4:00 am
Shou walks into training room with his older brother "so0o0o0o wanna train with me yo pass by the time Agito, u know ill need the training if im supposed to be your guard, as it is my duty as a member of the second branch of the Hyuuga clan and u are of the first branch. so what do you say" "or are u scared" *throws shoe at Agito, with a smile on his face"  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 4:03 am
Catchs the shoe "no i am always ready for you *evil grins* Jest be like old time ehh" *gets in jyuuken stance* i am ready now  

Makashima Agito

Might Senju Flowers

Badgeless Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 4:12 am
*gets in taijutsu stance* wait a minute your stronger than me i cant take it easy on you. kneels down on one knee and removes leg weights, stands up and drops leg weights on ground, leaving a crater in the ground. gets in taijutsu stance,Shou then charges Agito at an amazing speed. Shou then jumps in the air and throws 4 kuni at Agito and vanishes in mid air with a smirk on his face. "hope you can keep up this time big bro"  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 4:16 am
Notices 4 kuni's comeing at him and vanish's *thinks to him self that his little borther is fast but has weak point and one shoe so his speed is reduce by a fraction* sees Shou at the corner of his eye and throws his shoe hopeing it will hit him in the head but also throwing a kuni at his leg to slow him down.  

Makashima Agito

Might Senju Flowers

Badgeless Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 4:28 am
Shou notices the shoe and the kuni coming at him but it was too late and the shoe hit him in the head and flys backwards doing three back flips barely avoiding the kuni. while falling to the ground Shou puts on his shoe before even touching the ground. Shou then lands on one leg and charges Agito once more, this time charging him directly, when Shou gets in range of Agito he then jumps up and does 2 front flips and ragdoll kicks Agito on the top of his head  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 4:37 am
Agito notices his attack for it was use on him many of times and back up 5 steps and then throws a blow at his chest with his right hand and lunch his body into the rooms wall leaveing a massive crack in the wall but knows Shous ok and gets back in his stance ready for another attack.  

Makashima Agito

Might Senju Flowers

Badgeless Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 4:49 am
Shou slams into the wall leaving a huge cloud of dust and once it clears you can see a big smile on Shous face. "man iv almost forgotten how fast you were........ haha maby i should stop kidding around" Shou stands up straight and dusts himself off. and then gets back in his stance, Shou then charges Agito once more, this time with a smile on his face, about 5 steps away from Agito he starts moving at twice his normal speed he then vanishes and appears behind Agito and sweep kicks him and quickly jumps up and tornado kicks him to the ground, then takes a big leap back  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 4:56 am
After being sweap kick Agito catchs him self and moves out the final blow watching Shou land delivers 2 shocking blows to his chest leaveing painfull marks on his body leaveing him startaled but feels his own pain in his leg from the sweap kick and back s up a few steps. "So u tried a doll kick and that tornado what almost got me their must me more to come dear brother"  

Makashima Agito

Might Senju Flowers

Badgeless Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 5:02 am
"lots more haha" *wincing at the pain in his chest he then shakes it off* Shou then runs at Agito and throws a sidekick to Agitos shoulder knocking him to the side a little and the jumps in the air and throws a spinning heel kick  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 5:08 am
Agito jumps back looking at his brother land the kick and tells him to make the attack speed more faster or it would not hit its target, they starts a Hakke Rokujuyon Sho (Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms) but only lands 48 of the hits " hehehehe you know that tickles cuz i dont have my eyes yet" Agito then jumps back on guard  

Makashima Agito

Might Senju Flowers

Badgeless Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 5:15 am
Shou then slides back holding his chest he then vanishes and runs around Agito, while increasing his speed he runs around Agito in circles he then jumps at Agito and lands 4 blows to his chest and comes up with a knee to his chin as he glides back to the ground sliding backwards holding his chest once more  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 5:22 am
Agito then takes the 4 blows to his chest knowing that a knee was comeing next and acts as if he was hit in the chin, Agito then lands on his feet and rushs at Shou with his guard down hitting him with 3 crippling blows 2 to his chest one to the top one to the bottom and the final blow went to his forhead sending Shou into the wall leaveing a huge crack in the wall seeing cloud of dust fill the air. Agito then recovers into Jyuuken stance with an kuni in his left hand  

Makashima Agito

Might Senju Flowers

Badgeless Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 5:32 am
Shou then pulls himself off of the wall. "this is way better than all of our other fights" he then pushes off of the wall so fast that he leaves a crater in the wall he then runs at Agito and stops right in his face and grabs him, one hand on his left arm and one hand on his neck and pushes him into the wall leaving a crack in the wall he then turns around and and tosses him in the air to the other side of the arena hoping he would hit the other wall  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 5:38 am
Agito then throws the kuni full speed at Shou's head and replaces the one he thrown, also kicks off the wall and lands back in to his stance.  

Makashima Agito

Might Senju Flowers

Badgeless Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 5:44 am
Shou then catches the kuni and then gets into a battle stance. "this is getting interesting" he then charges Agito and just when he gets close enough he throws 4 sharuken at him from about 2 feet away and then continues to charge him at a high rate of speed.  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff