Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
What do you do

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Isel-

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 10:57 pm

when the one guy you see who said he'd never be destroyed by anything ever again, falls under the immense weight of substance abuse?

Hell, those drugs kicked my a** good. The most common response is "I don't care how high you were, you're a d**k, get outta my life" etc. etc. and I've lost every connection with everyone except for my band.

And my band is just a bunch of stereotypical males who don't share their feelings with each other.

So what do I do when I, a man who has prided himself on being able to break down any kinds of walls, have found a wall that cannot be broken?
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:29 am

All I can say is that if you can't break the damn wall, climb it or find a way around it.

Personally, and please don't take this in offense, it sounds like you might want counseling.

I say that with extreme caution...I had to go in for counseling, it was a pain in the a** and I was spoken to like a little kid...so was my dad and believe me, he is not a little kid.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

-Isel-

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:11 pm

The only problem I'd have with counseling would be setting up an appointment and going through the effort of FINDING one. I just can't be bothered with it.

I tried counseling once, but it was for anger issues, and that didn't help at all. All it did was vent my anger for the days I went to go see said counselor. Gave me a new punching bag, so to speak.
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 5:07 pm

USE DYNAMITE ON THE WALL
metaphorically speaking that is
it'll probably take something big to get over it

The Dadalorian
Crew

Corpse_Bride_131

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:14 pm

Usually it takes tragedy to break down such walls. I don't advise that you go and find something to make a potential tragedy, I'm just saying that when a tragedy does strike because of this - and it will. It never fails - that is when you will be able to see how to break down the wall. How this is going to be done is different for everyone. So while other peoples experiences will help a bit, you are the one who will really find the answer to your question. Good luck.
Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games