Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Final Fantasy Forum
Enough of FF7 already!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's the worst part of FF7?
  Having to read other people's explanations of the game to really understand what you just played
  The Aeris/Aerith debate
  How much amnesia was crammed into the game (I'm looking at you Cloud!)
  Aliens killing the planet... like that hasn't been thought of before
  And, yet another Cid...
  Vincent's supposed to be dead right now, right?
  Cloud's crossdressing
  The creative and original name of "Red XIII". I always called him "Trece Rojo"!
  The vicious, bloodthirsty fans, of course!
View Results

NaxreXIV

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:40 pm
Yes, we all know its great. Cloud has gravity defying hair, Aeris dies, Sephiroth has the best theme song ever, blah dee frickin' BLAH! And yes, I know! It was ground breaking with its amazing little polygons and high-def cut scenes, but its time to MOVE ON people! We still have the first 6 and the next five Final Fantasys after all!

...Sorry about that. Now, I don't know about you, but I've had my fill of FF7 for one lifetime, thank you very much! Is there anyone else out there who feels the same?

...Uhh... well, I have to say that my favorite FF is FF9. The story line isn't all that polictical, it doesn't remind us of how much we're screwing with the enviroment, there's a guy with a monkey tail... and it has Vivi. How could you go wrong with Vivi, really? I'd pick a black mage over a cross-dressing, amnesia suffering guy with triangles for hair anyday!

...And now I shall run away to the safe confines of the Witness Protection Program! *runs*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:24 pm
I say they should put 1 last ff7 online game. Like choose a story line or sumthing.  

I-noscoped-JFK

pwnd_by_twlt

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:41 pm
dai99
I say they should put 1 last ff7 online game. Like choose a story line or sumthing.

Actually, I somewhat agree with you... They should try to not tarnish the greatness of FF7 and just leave it be... I'd like to see at least one decent spin-off come out though sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:01 pm
worst part of final fantasy 7 is taht everybody is saying how its the best ever. OMG WE FREAKIN KNOW TAHT ALREADY WE HAVE FOR LIKE EVER but they wont shut up  

Sergeant CJ

ZaneMusaki

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:49 am
ninja twisted evil ninja twisted evil cry ninja twisted evil  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:06 am
domokun heart ninja dramallama domokun heart ninja dramallama domokun heart ninja dramallama domokun heart ninja dramallama rofl rofl rofl domokun heart ninja dramallama domokun heart ninja dramallama  

ZaneMusaki

MisaxJohan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:00 am
I never played it.....so saldy i only saw the movie....but i like how zack died lol it was funny cuz the graphics sucked XD  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:09 pm
Too many cids!  

Setizer

QooisNuclearFruitJuice

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:59 pm
Final Fantasy VII is good but it gets so much publicity, it's like people forget about the other final fantasies. I mean there was alot of substance and great graphics in IX and VIII. Give them more screen time!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:49 pm
FINALLY! SOMEONE ELSE WHO LOVES NINE!!!

I actually have 7 but never actually played it and honestly the only reason I want to play it at all is to find out what the hype is about. But it's liek i seem to know more about it than I should, and honestly i'm getting sick of seeing clouds face on every god forsaken thing. It's like they have cloud mugs, pillows, keychains, figurines.... Hell I'm surprized they haven't come out with pills that will make you similar to Cloud. ( After all they have a pill for everythign else, might as well make one to turn people into Cloud. ) And don't even get me started on Sephiroth. Don't get me wrong, he's sexy, but not near as sexy as Kuja.

btw, love Garnette. she's awsome. And Zidaine is plain out adorable. They need more FF9 merchandise. I was lucky enough to actually find a Zidaine figurine, but nothing else. I guess I have to look online, but I bet they are expensive.  

NocturnalWeapon

keyblader00

3,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:55 pm
i don't really mind everyone talking about FF7 but it really is kind of getting but it's cool because i got the game before all the hype and really enjoyed playing it. I liked the movie because it's almost where the game leaves off.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:15 pm
Well i actually finally started playing seven and actually it's a really good game. I actually like it more than the movie that's for sure.  

NocturnalWeapon

Final Fantasy Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff