*I’m using the profile for my character from another site; I’ve added the needed info at the bottom. And since this is for an academy student his skills are as far as an academy student goes.

Name: Kuro kobushi
Dislikes: loud obnoxious people, lazy people, fan girls

Skills:
Overall ninjutsu: High Overall Genjutsu: low
Seal speed: average Duration: low
Chakra capacity: very high Genjutsu level: low
Stamina: High Dispel: average
Jutsu level: high
Chakra control: high

Overall Taijutsu: average
Speed: very high
Strength: high
Stamina: high
*my reasoning for this is because my character is a master of Kenjutsu (art of the sword) so while his speed, strength, and stamina are high his actual hand to hand skills are only average.

Kuro was raised from birth in both the ways of the sword and that of the shinobi, that was untill the day when his parents were murdered when he was 8, before he died his father passed a very special sword on to him(explained below) kuro then wandered the countrey side for days until he just clasped from exhaustion. When kuro awoke he was in the kohona hospital, the next year he joined the academy.

As an apprentice of the sword most of his jutsus are blade based, but still has a fair number of other attacks
Yadama Furooseigyo (Projectile Control Skill)
Doton: Doroku Gaeshi (Earth Release: Rock Shield)
Tsuchi Tou Tou (Swift Earth)
Katon: Tanebi no Jutsu (Fire Release: Cinder Technique)
Katon: Ichi (Fire Release: One)

4c. Character Special Ability: 1 handed seals *weapon’s abilities* can change the leagth, shape, sharpness, and hardness of the blade; can also store chakra in the blade,