Reply The Legend of Zelda and Japenese Anime
For I toss and turn I CAN'T SLEEP at NIGHT

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a fresh daisy girl

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:02 pm
Rae has a hard time sleeping, and when she does, she has freaky dreams. Please tell us about your sleeping habits. ^__^  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:06 pm
i sleep good, but my dreams 90% come true  

Sound Of A Girl Hatching
Vice Captain

garbage bread

Dapper Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:22 pm
I have dreams about death a lot... eek Is that weird? confused
a little  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:47 pm
i deam about weird sex things that i dont usually feel confortable talking about. ^_^  

Treekee

xBeefxTacox

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:45 pm
Last week I had a really weired dream about my mom. She died last September but in the dream I got to see her one more time (I knew she was going to die when I saw her in the dream) and when I saw her she was bald like she had cancer of something but thats not why she died so thats weird neutral She also lived in a big hollowed out tree and hunted fairies confused Then later in the dream she was blind which was also weired because 1. My mom wasn't blind and 2. At the beginning of the dream she was driving a car and I don't think blind people drive xd

ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:59 pm
tatu_anime
Last week I had a really weired dream about my mom. She died last September but in the dream I got to see her one more time (I knew she was going to die when I saw her in the dream) and when I saw her she was bald like she had cancer of something but thats not why she died so thats weird neutral She also lived in a big hollowed out tree and hunted fairies confused Then later in the dream she was blind which was also weired because 1. My mom wasn't blind and 2. At the beginning of the dream she was driving a car and I don't think blind people drive xd

ninja
Shouldn't this all be under the paranormal subject.  

DarkLurker12
Captain

xBeefxTacox

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:17 am
DarkLurker12
tatu_anime

ninja
Shouldn't this all be under the paranormal subject.
No.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:18 pm
i dont really dream anymore (if i do, then i dont remember them...) because im 'awake' most of the night. i can hear everything around me... i think my last dream was about a freaky buffy episode  

dragonrock18903

xBeefxTacox

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:29 pm
dragonrock18903
i dont really dream anymore (if i do, then i dont remember them...) because im 'awake' most of the night. i can hear everything around me... i think my last dream was about a freaky buffy episode
xd Which episode?
Was it Hush eek The Gentlemen are freaky eek  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:42 pm
i sleep on my back. FREE SEX!!! xd  

Treekee

DarkLurker12
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:51 am
Treekeee
Okay............................  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:16 am
Treekeee
If anyone tried to have sex with you they would just sink in your fat or your wrinkles created by your fat.  

Cuma128something

Treekee

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:18 am
Cuma128something
Treekeee
If anyone tried to have sex with you they would just sink in your fat or your wrinkles created by your fat.
yeah... okay... so what? youre just jealous of my fat. ohh yeah. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:32 pm
Treekeee
Cuma128something
Treekeee
yeah... okay... so what? youre just jealous of my fat. ohh yeah. xd
I am laughing at this whole ridiculous fight.  

DarkLurker12
Captain

The Legend of Zelda and Japenese Anime

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces