Reply The Legend of Zelda and Japenese Anime
WHO KNOWS HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Treekee

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:34 pm
hey...im 13 and im 220 lbs, and i want to know how to lose weight. in the comintiy forum (same topic) i have a few answers but i want to nkow if there are any more good ones out there.

some poeple think my weight is not alot, but im self conscious. AND I HAVE 2 CHINS!!!!! does anyone know how to lose weight soon or surely cuz ive tried alot of things and one worked except mom bought all this crap and i cant stop eating...

i told my mom i want weights but she cant afford them...and i need to lose weight soon or my rock band wont be so hot...i have considered excercise, but when i run i look gay and im really self conscious.

okay, this is what i usually do on a weekday:

wake up, no breakfast.
play computer and eat crackers
eat lunch (roman noodles)
go to pool with brother and boyfriend
come back 6 hours later
get on computer, eat crackers
eat dinner (chicken usually, with something like corn or mashed potatoes)
get on computer, eat crackers
eat another peice of dinner
take a shower
sleep

I DO NOT EAT ALOT OF SWEETS ONLY ON HOLIDAYS THE LAST SWEET THING I HAD WAS A FEW MONTHS AGO IT WAS AN ICECREAM AT SCHOOL I DO NOT PURGE ON LITTLE DEBBIE'S CRAPCAKES, OKAY? I HATE MCDONALDS AND ALL OTHER FAST FOOD! THE LAST TIME I HATE THAT CRAP WAS WHEN I WAS 9 I DO NOT DRINK SODAS OR ANYTHING ONLY WATER AND CRANBERRY JUICE AND I DO NOT EAT PIE UNLESS ITS A HOLIDAY

PLEASE HELP ME  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:34 pm
Wow.I weighed alot.I weigh 130 pounds and I am 15.Well,you should try riding a bike everyday(not every day though).I ride a bike almost everyday.It can be fun and you will get your excercise.Also get A trampoline.I jump on it all the time.It is very fun to jump on it with your friends.You can do flips and all that stuff..Also eat vegetables and fruit and eat breakfast everyday(with a glass of milk).I hoped I helped you.  

DarkLurker12
Captain

a fresh daisy girl

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:52 pm
DDR is epic win. I used to play it constantly and was somewhat healthy. xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:16 am
Yes DDR will be a great idea. But since I can't play it anymore I now practice Tai Chi, Which is great cuz my friend took Tai Chi and lost a lot of weight.
not only that you'll lose weight from it but you'll learn how to pretty much fight, well it is a soft style martial art.  

Amaya Ai

Treekee

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:33 am
thank you but what is DDR?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:49 am
a dance video game, but a few push ups or sit ups before bed a walk right after diner, and maybe a sport yuga? karete? you don't have to be that flexable right a way you will get there trust me i take martal arts and i can't toych my toes but i am getting better al the time  

Sound Of A Girl Hatching
Vice Captain

JigokuShoujosRevenge

14,440 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • First Fall 15
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:21 am
To lose weight you have to eat less calories then you burn a day. Eventually you will burn all the calories and have only fat left to burn. Oh and eating less slows your metabolism.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:08 am
i'm 13, i only weight 98 pounds and im trying to get fat!!!! by the way i never eat lunch mrgreen

=> execice
=>eat less stuff for lunch or breakfast
=> walk to school everyday
=> take walks  

brok3ndreams

Sound Of A Girl Hatching
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:19 am
XxendlessdreamsxX
i'm 13, i only weight 98 pounds and im trying to get fat!!!! by the way i never eat lunch mrgreen

=> execice
=> take walks

eat lunch i demand you to.. go eat!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:29 am
I CANT WALK TO SCHOOL- ITS LIKE 12 MILES AWAY FROM MY HOUSE. BUT I AM EATING HEALTHIER.  

Treekee

brok3ndreams

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:23 pm
ladymoonflower
XxendlessdreamsxX

=> execice
=> take walks

eat lunch i demand you to.. go eat!!!

its almost impossible when almost everything that u get as lunch is really disgusting! scream  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:24 pm
treekee
I CANT WALK TO SCHOOL- ITS LIKE 12 MILES AWAY FROM MY HOUSE. BUT I AM EATING HEALTHIER.

dont u take metro (subway) or buse?  

brok3ndreams

dragonrock18903

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:23 pm
well, first off EAT BREAKFAST!!!
this may sound cheesy, but it is the most important mea of the day. it breaks the fast.
it also gives ur boby a jump-start for the day and makes ur body burn quicker.
another thing is to eat less more times a day, but stop eating @ least 3 hrs before u go to bed. and of course, its important to throw in some exercise. (im an exercise adict XP) i saw that someone wrote they did tai qi and thats a really good one because it a) tunes ur body in different parts and b) it allows ur chi to flow better  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:46 am
dragonrock18903
well, first off EAT BREAKFAST!!!
this may sound cheesy, but it is the most important mea of the day. it breaks the fast.
it also gives ur boby a jump-start for the day and makes ur body burn quicker.
another thing is to eat less more times a day, but stop eating @ least 3 hrs before u go to bed. and of course, its important to throw in some exercise. (im an exercise adict XP) i saw that someone wrote they did tai qi and thats a really good one because it a) tunes ur body in different parts and b) it allows ur chi to flow better

EATING BREAKFAST..GIVES MY BOOBS A JUMP START FOR THE DAY...? ALRIGHT. DO YOU KNOW WHAT A SUANA IS? DOES THAT HELP?  

Treekee

--ashley nicole_xoxo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:34 pm
okay lol...i kno how people say to eat breakfast..i dont...idk why. but i'm never hungry...i'm the sam size as you but...i'm also 16 and like...really tall..and have one chin...so...i think maybe its just the age..as you get older you will thin out if you are careful with what you eat..you have the right idea no sweets...but...dont eat crackers..thats a form of bread..and thats what you cut out of your diet if you want to lose weight.

um..and..one dinner, one lunch, and one breakfast, and try not to eat any snacks...and i've gotten used to the hunger feeling..its hard at first but just think of it as eating your fat, because thats what it does.

and i'm pretty sure she meant it gives your BODY a jump start haha. a trampoline is a good idea..i have one of those. my little sister loves it and she is 12. um...i kno you might not like running..but..maybe when or if you alone you can go out in your backyard and run around....with pets if you have any. or something like that..and if you have true friends then they wont make fun of you if you run weird...they are your friends and most likely will want to help you and you guys will have fun doing it!

smile

heart
ashley!!!  
The Legend of Zelda and Japenese Anime

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out