Reply The Legend of Zelda and Japenese Anime
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Treekee

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:45 am
hey i am new and im sure there are new people in this new guild who want to introduce themselves. so i will go first.

hi everyone!!! my name is Mo. im 13 years old, im around 5'8, my favorites include rock, metallica, Audioslave, guns n roses, drawing, learning Japanese, water, cold, rain, swimming, green, tye-dye shirts, guy shirts, being a hippie, sleeping, playing Gameboy, playing nintendo64, watching desperate housewives, playing on the computer, the sea, birds, mythology and a whole lot of other things. im more mature than most of my friends, but I don’t really act like it at home. im VERRRRYYYYY perverted, i can be bossy, but if im in a good mood i can be very funny and loveable. i want to know more ppl on here, so pm me if you want to be friends.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:56 am
i am Gwen
15 years old
110 pounds
5'2
metallica rules! depech mode, killers, pillows, dir en grey, foo fighters, u2 and many many more
i play the gurtar, in karete, girl scouts, and libary borad
i am vice captain, soo be nice to me lol
i am much more mature then most of my friends so much so they call me onee-chan (older sister)
loce anime
fave anime, umm to many to chose from but manga is godchild
oh and i call my boyfriend debbie  

Sound Of A Girl Hatching
Vice Captain

garbage bread

Dapper Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:30 pm
-I'm Jennifer...
-I'll be 15 in July.
-I'd rather not discuss my weight, cause I wish I weighed differently... People think I'm anorexic, but I'm not... crying STupid thin parents.... stare I've been hospitalized because they think I may have some weirdo disease that prevents weight gain...
-I'm about 5'6.
-I like My Chemical Romance, The Used, as well as stuff that people have never heard of... as well as pop-ish stuff, too. I listen to everything.
-I like cherries... xp
-I'm not in any type of sports or clubs, but I like to swim, and I've been considering taking Karate or something.
-I love anime to death...
-I want to be a doctor.
-I draw almost all the time.
-I'm a bit random at times, and dead serious at others... I'm a strange person, okay...? xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:42 pm
I'm Loli, Rae, or Rachael. Any would be fine. 3nodding I also refer to myself in third person sometimes/
15 years old
115 pounds
5'4
I like Nightwish, Zeromancer, and various other things you've probably never heard of. ^__^
I am a hermit. I like the computer.
I'm also very immature. =D
Fav. anime is probably Evangelion.
I have no life, either. Fun, huh?  

a fresh daisy girl

Sound Of A Girl Hatching
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:56 pm
FoxFire315
-I'm Jennifer...
-I'd rather not discuss my weight, cause I wish I weighed differently... People think I'm anorexic, but I'm not... crying STupid thin parents.... stare I've been hospitalized because they think I may have some weirdo disease that prevents weight gain...

wow that whole weight thing sucks i went though something simular, i am diabetic and couldn't gain weight for the longest time i was hopitalized when i was 14 i was 72 pounds i think, but before that every one thought i was anorexic, and the dr's kept saying i was fine, i wasn't cuz that night i went to the hosptal was the closes to death i had ever been  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:27 pm
My name is Jackie Chan
I am 99999999 years old
I weigh -17 pounds
I eat faces xd  

xBeefxTacox

DarkLurker12
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:46 pm
My name is Jake Spenser.
I weigh 110 pounds
15 years old.
Weak,I mean I have no muscle what so ever.I can't even lift a bendy straw.I like all music I guess.I am annoying sometimes.I am 5'2.And I have no life neutral .  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:58 pm
tatu_anime
My name is Jackie Chan
I am 99999999 years old
I weigh -17 pounds
I eat faces xd

i wish i had your life, lol  

Sound Of A Girl Hatching
Vice Captain

xBeefxTacox

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:39 pm
ladymoonflower
tatu_anime
My name is Jackie Chan
I am 99999999 years old
I weigh -17 pounds
I eat faces xd

3nodding Me too  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:15 pm
tatu_anime
ladymoonflower
tatu_anime
My name is Jackie Chan
I am 99999999 years old
I weigh -17 pounds
I eat faces xd

3nodding Me too

lol lol  

Sound Of A Girl Hatching
Vice Captain

garbage bread

Dapper Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:30 pm
ladymoonflower
FoxFire315
-I'm Jennifer...

wow that whole weight thing sucks i went though something simular, i am diabetic and couldn't gain weight for the longest time i was hopitalized when i was 14 i was 72 pounds i think, but before that every one thought i was anorexic, and the dr's kept saying i was fine, i wasn't cuz that night i went to the hosptal was the closes to death i had ever been
You know the little percentile thing that says how you compare to other people around your height and age? I'm not even ON the stupid thing because I'm like... 5 ft 5 in, and... well, my weight's not even CLOSE to anyone I know...
It's scary... They always put me through all these tests, and I'm never any closer to learning why I can't gain... I want to know if it's just... because of genetics, or if something's wrong, you know? It's horrid not knowing whether you have some lethal disease yet doing nothing about it... or if you're in the clear...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:35 pm
FoxFire315
ladymoonflower
FoxFire315
-I'm Jennifer...

You know the little percentile thing that says how you compare to other people around your height and age? I'm not even ON the stupid thing because I'm like... 5 ft 5 in, and... well, my weight's not even CLOSE to anyone I know...
It's scary... They always put me through all these tests, and I'm never any closer to learning why I can't gain... I want to know if it's just... because of genetics, or if something's wrong, you know? It's horrid not knowing whether you have some lethal disease yet doing nothing about it... or if you're in the clear...

yeah, i wasn't on that chart too. but i realyy fell bad for you, i mean never getting the answer, at least i got mine. but they are trying to find the answer there was two time my dad took me to the dr's and both times they said i was fine, well i wasn't. i wish there was some thing i could do for you, i really hope every thing ends up fine  

Sound Of A Girl Hatching
Vice Captain

JigokuShoujosRevenge

14,440 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • First Fall 15
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:32 am
hi my names evangeline. call me vangie. im 14. 5'5 i think. i weigh 138 pounds and im working on losing it . i just have this problem that when i fell bored i kill time by ea... i like rock alternative and pink and gwen stephani and fergie and ska. im trying to get stronger but im weak. oh and i killed my gaia boyfriend on my profile cause A: He hasnt Talked to me for a month(not the big reason cause he doesnt have internet at his house and hes out of school) and B: On his profile this girl is all i mss u over and over and over. ...But u dont care...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:41 pm
JigokuShoujosRevenge
hi my names evangeline. call me vangie. im 14. 5'5 i think. i weigh 138 pounds and im working on losing it . i just have this problem that when i fell bored i kill time by ea... i like rock alternative and pink and gwen stephani and fergie and ska. im trying to get stronger but im weak. oh and i killed my gaia boyfriend on my profile cause A: He hasnt Talked to me for a month(not the big reason cause he doesnt have internet at his house and hes out of school) and B: On his profile this girl is all i mss u over and over and over. ...But u dont care...
nice to meet you  

Sound Of A Girl Hatching
Vice Captain

LCL Milkshake

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:21 pm
I'm like LolitaOfImpendingJailTime; just with a different name o=  
The Legend of Zelda and Japenese Anime

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers