Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
boyfriend problems

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what should i do
keep him
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
give him up
100%
 100%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 2

loveless_ goth_girl

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:00 pm

okay i met this guy on gaia and we fell in love.we call each ohter all the time and all and say we love eacother.But that's not the problem the problem is that he lives in texas and i live in New york.Well and there is this girl who loves him and she is in texas too and he wanted to go out with her but loves me more than her and wants to wait for me to come down to see him.so I am letting him go cause it may never work out. But am I doing the right thing.I just dont know...
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:05 pm

Annnd...Do you know how old you each are? Along with how you are going to work this out?

My friend is going out with some dude in Australia. And he lives in freaking Texas.
[[Yes, it's a Gay relationship so ******** me in the a** if you have a problem with them.]]

Either way, go with your instincts. Might be better for you both.

Hikaru Akumu

loveless_ goth_girl

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:26 pm

thank you for you advice i really appreciate it.It's just that I love him so much that i want what's best for him.If it means giveing him up I will do it.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:50 pm

Hikaru Akumu
My friend is going out with some dude in Australia. And he lives in freaking Texas.
[[Yes, it's a Gay relationship so ******** me in the a** if you have a problem with them.]]

I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT

CAN I ******** YOU IN THE a** NAO?

-Isel-

DaisukeOrDark

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:55 pm

Why did you post to of these?
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:48 pm

cause they asked me to move it here into life Issues

loveless_ goth_girl

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:11 pm

No, I did not ask you to move this. I asked you to PAY ATTENTION TO THE SUBFORUMS. I already moved your post. This thread is now locked. You may post in the first thread. It is now in Life Issues.
Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games