Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Legend of Zelda and Japenese Anime
LEGEND OF ZELDA MOVIES THAT MIGHT COME OUT!!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WHICH VERSION WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE MORE?
  ORLANDO BLOOM ONE
  THE OTHER ONE
View Results

Treekee

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:22 am
HAD ANYONE EVER HEARD OF THE LEGEND OF ZELDA MOVIE THAT THEY MIGHT MAKE?

The Hero of Time (The Legend of Zelda) is an full-length, independent Zelda movie being made by a small group of producers and film buffs called "BMB Finishes". They have been working on this movie for nearly three years, and it is now nearing completion. It is a fully independent production. All of the people making the movie are big fans of the Zelda series, and they have put a ton of creativity and effort into this film.

Starring:
David Blane - Link
Hannah Fierman - Zelda
Adam Boyer - Ganon

The movie is being directed and produced by Joel Musch. David Blane is also producing the film on top of starring as Link.

The movie's story is roughly based off that of The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Link, who has been raised by the Kokiri, is sent to Hyrule City by the Great Deku Tree. Once there, he meets Princess Zelda who tells him what the Triforce symbol on his hand means and exactly who he is,

Meanwhile, Ganon has arranged a banquet for the king, but this gesture, seemingly in good faith, is just a part of his evil scheme. At the banquet, the king is poisoned, and Ganon overthrows the kingdom. Link flees to the Temple of Time and takes the Master Sword, but is shocked when he finds he has suddenly traveled into the future. Link discovers that it is a bleak future, for Ganon has destroyed the land, and so he sets out to find Zelda. Along the way he meets Sheik, and learns that he will need the help of the sages to defeat Ganon. After he defeats demons that are guarding the sages, Link returns to Hyrule where he confronts donzens of Gerudo warriors and ultimately fights Ganon.

Along the way, other characters from the game make appearances, including Saria, Impa, Malon and Talon.

go here:

http://www.legendofzeldaseries.com/main.php?page=aboutmovie.html

and this is the trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jB89-9X6YS0

User Image

~~~~~ im not exactly sure if this movie if FOR REAL, but i hope it is.~~~~~ they have another version,

Characters & Cast

The Legend of Zelda flick would feature numerous supporting characters and creatures from the Zelda-verse, but the main characters in our movie would be Link, Princess Zelda, and the evil Ganondorf.

As all studio bosses know, your tentpole fantasy blockbuster needs a big star to anchor it. Our pick to play Link is Orlando Bloom. Bloom, best known for his roles in Pirates of the Caribbean and The Lord of the Rings films, has the chops and just seems like a great fit for the role. He looks the part. Genre film fans dig Bloom, and he has mainstream appeal to spare. Bloom's heartthrob status makes certain that the ladies will come out in droves to see our flick.

User Image

We initially had a number of actresses in mind for Princess Zelda, but we're gonna go with our gut and select Alison Lohman. Lohman is a delicate beauty best known for her roles in Tim Burton's Big Fish, Matchstick Men and White Oleander. She's hit a bit of a rocky patch lately, with turns in the direct-to-video flick The Big White, and Atom Egoyan's bawdy, critically-panned film Where the Truth Lies, but that could make her more of a bargain. We're not sure if her forthcoming horse-themed drama Flicka, in which she stars opposite Tim McGraw, will put her career back on track or not, but we have more than enough faith in Ms. Lohman's ability to portray our lovely heroine.

User Image

The look of Ganondorf will largely be determined by the visual effects team (he will be bigger and "bluer" than the actor cast), but someone has to provide the motion-capture basis and lend their voice to the menacing character. He needs to be big and he needs to be bad. We're predicting that some of you are gonna want to slay us for this one, but... Danny DeVito! No, just kidding. We're actually gonna cast Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson in the role. This is our fantasy film feature and we can do what we want! Besides, what's a movie like this without a little casting controversy to get the buzz going? Remember how everybody hated Michael Keaton as Batman, but he turned out to be great? It could be the same sort of thing. The Rock has come a long way since his early acting days in The Scorpion King, and we really feel he's ready to play an evil villain like Ganondorf.

User Image

ID LIKE TO SEE BOTH OF THEM, BUT I THINK THEYRE EITHER MAKING ONE OR THE OTHER. AND CHANCES ARE GOING TO BE THE ONE WITH THE MORE POPULAR STARS.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:02 pm
treekee
HAD ANYONE EVER HEARD OF THE LEGEND OF ZELDA MOVIE THAT THEY MIGHT MAKE?

The Hero of Time (The Legend of Zelda) is an full-length, independent Zelda movie being made by a small group of producers and film buffs called "BMB Finishes". They have been working on this movie for nearly three years, and it is now nearing completion. It is a fully independent production. All of the people making the movie are big fans of the Zelda series, and they have put a ton of creativity and effort into this film.

Starring:
David Blane - Link
Hannah Fierman - Zelda
Adam Boyer - Ganon

The movie is being directed and produced by Joel Musch. David Blane is also producing the film on top of starring as Link.

The movie's story is roughly based off that of The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Link, who has been raised by the Kokiri, is sent to Hyrule City by the Great Deku Tree. Once there, he meets Princess Zelda who tells him what the Triforce symbol on his hand means and exactly who he is,

Meanwhile, Ganon has arranged a banquet for the king, but this gesture, seemingly in good faith, is just a part of his evil scheme. At the banquet, the king is poisoned, and Ganon overthrows the kingdom. Link flees to the Temple of Time and takes the Master Sword, but is shocked when he finds he has suddenly traveled into the future. Link discovers that it is a bleak future, for Ganon has destroyed the land, and so he sets out to find Zelda. Along the way he meets Sheik, and learns that he will need the help of the sages to defeat Ganon. After he defeats demons that are guarding the sages, Link returns to Hyrule where he confronts donzens of Gerudo warriors and ultimately fights Ganon.

Along the way, other characters from the game make appearances, including Saria, Impa, Malon and Talon.

go here:

http://www.legendofzeldaseries.com/main.php?page=aboutmovie.html

and this is the trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jB89-9X6YS0

User Image

~~~~~ im not exactly sure if this movie if FOR REAL, but i hope it is.~~~~~ they have another version,

Characters & Cast

The Legend of Zelda flick would feature numerous supporting characters and creatures from the Zelda-verse, but the main characters in our movie would be Link, Princess Zelda, and the evil Ganondorf.

As all studio bosses know, your tentpole fantasy blockbuster needs a big star to anchor it. Our pick to play Link is Orlando Bloom. Bloom, best known for his roles in Pirates of the Caribbean and The Lord of the Rings films, has the chops and just seems like a great fit for the role. He looks the part. Genre film fans dig Bloom, and he has mainstream appeal to spare. Bloom's heartthrob status makes certain that the ladies will come out in droves to see our flick.

User Image

We initially had a number of actresses in mind for Princess Zelda, but we're gonna go with our gut and select Alison Lohman. Lohman is a delicate beauty best known for her roles in Tim Burton's Big Fish, Matchstick Men and White Oleander. She's hit a bit of a rocky patch lately, with turns in the direct-to-video flick The Big White, and Atom Egoyan's bawdy, critically-panned film Where the Truth Lies, but that could make her more of a bargain. We're not sure if her forthcoming horse-themed drama Flicka, in which she stars opposite Tim McGraw, will put her career back on track or not, but we have more than enough faith in Ms. Lohman's ability to portray our lovely heroine.

User Image

The look of Ganondorf will largely be determined by the visual effects team (he will be bigger and "bluer" than the actor cast), but someone has to provide the motion-capture basis and lend their voice to the menacing character. He needs to be big and he needs to be bad. We're predicting that some of you are gonna want to slay us for this one, but... Danny DeVito! No, just kidding. We're actually gonna cast Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson in the role. This is our fantasy film feature and we can do what we want! Besides, what's a movie like this without a little casting controversy to get the buzz going? Remember how everybody hated Michael Keaton as Batman, but he turned out to be great? It could be the same sort of thing. The Rock has come a long way since his early acting days in The Scorpion King, and we really feel he's ready to play an evil villain like Ganondorf.

User Image

ID LIKE TO SEE BOTH OF THEM, BUT I THINK THEYRE EITHER MAKING ONE OR THE OTHER. AND CHANCES ARE GOING TO BE THE ONE WITH THE MORE POPULAR STARS.
Why see a stupid movie about it while I got about every Zelda game ever made in history.I beat them all to and it was a great!Every time I beat a new Zelda game I crave for more.I keep up with everything Zelda related but I have a feeling this movie is going to suck.Why watch it while you can play it?WHo is with me!?  

DarkLurker12
Captain

Treekee

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:33 am
FINE BE LIKE THAT I WANT TO SEE IT BECAUSE I LIKE THE CHARACTER LIKE HE IS ON MY SEXY LIST AND I LIKE THE STORYLINES, OKAY? IGNORE DARKLURKER. 3nodding xp HAHAA JK heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:09 pm
treekee
FINE BE LIKE THAT I WANT TO SEE IT BECAUSE I LIKE THE CHARACTER LIKE HE IS ON MY SEXY LIST AND I LIKE THE STORYLINES, OKAY? IGNORE DARKLURKER. 3nodding xp HAHAA JK heart
Fine,fine.I will see it.When does it come out?  

DarkLurker12
Captain

Treekee

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:28 am
IDK. LIKE I SAID, THEYRE NOT SURE WHAT THE DATE IS. IT WAS GOING TO BE OUT IN NOV 2006, BUT IDK WHAT HAPPENED. YOU CAN ALWAYS CHECK OUT THE SITE IF YOUR CURIOUS.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:47 am
The ranch girl is hot when she is grown up in ocarina of time.  

DarkLurker12
Captain

Treekee

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:51 pm
omg...she looks like shes got a bit of a moustache growin...i dont like malon alot- i tihnk zelda is pretty though. and link is so ******** handsome.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:58 pm
Treekee
omg...she looks like shes got a bit of a moustache growin...i dont like malon alot- i tihnk zelda is pretty though. and link is so ******** handsome.
Zelda is hot when she is a kid and grown up but why are we talking about sexy video game people that are just basically electronically produced.Whoa!That sounded nerdy!  

DarkLurker12
Captain

Treekee

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:58 am
omg youre right!!! but hes so hot... cant stop.. tihnking about it...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:12 pm
Treekeee
omg youre right!!! but hes so hot... cant stop.. tihnking about it...
Lets talk about the new zelda game.  

DarkLurker12
Captain

Treekee

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:14 pm
twilight princess? thats hard to me... im stuck sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:47 pm
Treekeee
Really?I beat it a long time ago.I got it on the first day.I got about every zelda game.Twilight Princess was easy to me.I beat it within a month.I can help you.Do you want help?  

DarkLurker12
Captain

Treekee

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:03 pm
DarkLurker12
Treekeee
Really?I beat it a long time ago.I got it on the first day.I got about every zelda game.Twilight Princess was easy to me.I beat it within a month.I can help you.Do you want help?

nah, i got it. see, im stuck in snowpeak and i keep dying... sweatdrop you can help if ya want thuogh...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:16 pm
Treekeee
DarkLurker12
Treekeee

nah, i got it. see, im stuck in snowpeak and i keep dying... sweatdrop you can help if ya want thuogh...
You mean with the Yeti's?  

DarkLurker12
Captain

Muffin_from_a_tree

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:30 pm
DarkLurker12
Treekeee
DarkLurker12
Treekeee

You mean with the Yeti's?

yeah!!! their house is confusing...  
The Legend of Zelda and Japenese Anime

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas