Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Quaint Neighborhood ~The RP~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:17 pm
Locale Name: Quaint Neighborhood

Classification: District
(district, business, city service, eatery or inn, clan, other)

Controlled: Unaligned

Description: A while back, a powerful sorcerer, tired of all the constant fighting and bickering happening around his home, cast a spell upon this district of the city, forbidding the use of force against another individual.

People flocked to this safe haven at first, but after realizing that they couldn't plot against their rivals and that it was much quieter without the violence or the backstabbing typical of the rest of the city,
they left.

This left, for the most part, only those trying to find some peace and quiet in an otherwise crazed city of randomness where anything happens.....A LOT

Past Events: *Lee, phomello, tybalt entered neighborhood
*Hunter clan spaceship Aria parks in neighborhood to escape war
*tes, and zero enter neighborhood
*aria leaves the area
*puff, tobias, shonobu and company arive
*everyone leaves

Current Events:its quite quaint  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:27 pm
Lee walked into the neighborhood. "This should be a good place for a house. At least it seems quiet enough here anyway." He said and walked up to what should be his house. He took out his key and walked in. "Nothing beats the serenity of home." He said, walking around his house for a bit and then heading back outside. "Wonder where I should start." He asked himself as he just kind of stood there.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:31 pm
"Where the heck is everybody?" Lee asked himself, looking around at an emtpy street. There wasn't a soul in sight and he felt rather lonely.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:53 pm
Phomello Riddell and Pho-Bos turned into the Quaint Neighborhood.
The slender, graceful man led the small girl in overalls and massive boots over to an empty lot where the pair sat down to wait for their house.
Phomello had already made the call, so it should have been on its way.  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:59 am
Lee had already returned to the interior of his house. He had gotten bored and was watching a movie. It wasn't exactly exciting, but it was something to do while he thought of where to go from here.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:40 pm
Tybalt Immediately busted out the parts that he got from mecha streets, and began to complie them into a gun that would have an advantage over any opponet. "Hello there Fenir." He said, lifting the massive gun he made. He smiled pleased with his work. "Now all I need to do is test it." He said, shouldering the gun and marching off, katana, O-katana and pistols in tow.  

Kammy Blackstone

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:54 pm
The sunlight was eclipsed as the large spaceship Aria moved within sight of the Quaint Neighborhood.

"We can only stay here for a limited time until the unusual effects of this location begin interfering with the ship Sir"

Blin looked out to see the almost serene district as compared to the battle only minutes before. "It will give us enough time to work out some sort of strategy."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:57 pm
Kyralae turned and glared at the male. "You better have a good explanation or I swear I'll trap you in a different dimension till the ends of time."  

Mifmemo

4,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

TESparky

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:44 am
TES coughed as he was blown into the area by some person with a fan. Now he was stuck in this small placed that didn't seem to have any shops or places to stay. He let out a small grunt as he sat down on the ground. With care he slid his katana out of its sheath. The blade had been broken in half, thus leaving some of the sword still inside the sheath. TES looked at the broken metal and wanted to kill the person who had done this.

He could remember a female face. It flashed in his mind every time he touched his katana. She looked kind because he always saw her smiling. With a sigh, the scraping of metal told him that he had slid his katana back into its case. TES stood and looked around, hoping someone who was more acquainted with the city might come and ask if he needed help.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:19 am
Zero was sent flying through the air. He landed on the ground tumbling a couple times but then catching his balance and sliding with one knee on the ground and his hand extended forward. He quickly got up and looked around keeping his guard up. "What the hell was that?" He said to himself looking for his opponent. "Where am I?"  

ImagineTheHeadlines

TESparky

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:54 pm
TES looked over at Zero. At least he had had enough dignity to stay on his feet when blown into this area. He blinked behind his sunglasses then pushed them back up his nose. He shook his head then answered the man's question.

A small neighborhood that, by the looks of things, is far removed from that last area.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:21 pm
Megumi appeared in the district, a little disoreinted from the unexpected transport. She looked around, landing softly on the ground as her wings dissappeared. "Where am I? Woah!" Megumi had just looked up at the huge spaceship Aria that was coming closer. Megumi looked in awe, having not seen anything like this before in her life.

TheVirtuosoEffect

TESparky

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:25 pm
A girl? A girl had the ability to stay on her feet after that? He laughed silently to himself before walking over. TES removed his sunglasses, looking down at her. He placed his sunglasses in his jacket pocket, zipping it shut so they didn't fall out. With a small smile he answered her question.

A small neighborhood, removed from our previous area. You, like myself, kept your balance as you were blown in. Quite remarkable.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:55 pm
"Oh!" Megumi said, "Being able to fly kind of helps." She smiled, looking up at him."But who are you? And why are you being so nice to me? Since I got back all people seem to want to do is either kill me or just ignore me completly."

TheVirtuosoEffect

TESparky

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:58 pm
My name is Trahelion Estonian Sevano. Call me TES. And I'm being nice because I found your ability to keep your footing quite amazing.

TES turned, slowly walking away. He was looking around the neighborhood again. His eyes swiveled back and forth as he searched buildings for a sword smith.

Good bye young miss.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces