Troa the Anti-Hero

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:44 am
hey im derrick im new to the guild
my favorite game series are legend of zelda final fantasy and kingdom hearts

erm...i play guitar skate ride a motrocycle and write

erm..tell me about yourself add me and message me
i have pictures of me on my profile  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:35 am
YOU COULD POST IN THE "INTRODUCE YOURSELF" TOPIC, BUT ITS ALRIGHT. 3nodding I LIKE ZELDA TOO AND I WANT TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY THE GUITAR. I AM FORMING THE GREATEST ROCK BAND EVER!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA SO ANYWAYS, WHAT GAMES DO YOU HAVE FROM THE LEGEND OF ZELDA? IGNORE THE CAPS IM NOT YELLING  

Treekee

Troa the Anti-Hero

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:41 am
treekee
YOU COULD POST IN THE "INTRODUCE YOURSELF" TOPIC, BUT ITS ALRIGHT. 3nodding I LIKE ZELDA TOO AND I WANT TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY THE GUITAR. I AM FORMING THE GREATEST ROCK BAND EVER!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA SO ANYWAYS, WHAT GAMES DO YOU HAVE FROM THE LEGEND OF ZELDA? IGNORE THE CAPS IM NOT YELLING

i have orcarina of time
majora's mask
wind waker
twilight princess
and i have the annivesery pack with adventrues of link and the first zelda game

but if you want online lessons on how to play guitar i'd be happy to give them to you  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:36 pm
Im No Hero
treekee

i have orcarina of time
majora's mask
wind waker
twilight princess

but if you want online lessons on how to play guitar i'd be happy to give them to you
Hahaha rofl .You make me laugh.You are talking to a pro video game nerd.I got the collecter's editon(it has all that stuff) and twilight princess and I beat everyone of them.In fact,I beat about every game I have.They don't call me vidoe game nerd for nothing.  

DarkLurker12
Captain

Treekee

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:52 am
Im No Hero
treekee

i have orcarina of time
majora's mask
wind waker
twilight princess

HOW DO YOU DO THAT? AND I NEED A GUITAR FIRST... sweatdrop IM SAVING DONT WORRY. CAN YOU TELL ME THE BASIC NOTES? 3nodding THAT MIGHT BE USEFUL.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:42 am
DarkLurker12
Im No Hero
treekee

i have orcarina of time
majora's mask
wind waker
twilight princess

Hahaha rofl .You make me laugh.You are talking to a pro video game nerd.I got the collecter's editon(it has all that stuff) and twilight princess and I beat everyone of them.In fact,I beat about every game I have.They don't call me vidoe game nerd for nothing.

lol i cant say ive beat them all
i have beat every final fantasy and kingdom hearts game i have
on kingdom hearts i beat sephiroth
and on final fantasy VII i earned yuffie and vincent  

Troa the Anti-Hero

Troa the Anti-Hero

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:43 am
treekee
Im No Hero
treekee

i have orcarina of time
majora's mask
wind waker
twilight princess

HOW DO YOU DO THAT? AND I NEED A GUITAR FIRST... sweatdrop IM SAVING DONT WORRY. CAN YOU TELL ME THE BASIC NOTES? 3nodding THAT MIGHT BE USEFUL.

lol its basically the same notes as a piano
but the song may use diffrent combonations or a lot of times will exclude certin notes
every single green day song only uses four notes so you might want to try starting off with four notes or try strumming three  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:40 am
Im No Hero
DarkLurker12
Im No Hero
treekee

i have orcarina of time
majora's mask
wind waker
twilight princess

lol i cant say ive beat them all
i have beat every final fantasy and kingdom hearts game i have
on kingdom hearts i beat sephiroth
and on final fantasy VII i earned yuffie and vincent
I also have both kingdom hearts.I also beat every sonic the hedgehog game I have.  

DarkLurker12
Captain

The Legend of Zelda and Japenese Anime

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces