Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DO YOU BELIEVE IN THE SIXTH SENSE?
  YES
  NO
View Results

Treekee

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:20 am
i was thinking about telling you all about this when i was responding to one of loli's topics... and now i feel like making it a topic.

so this is what i said...(referring to the post, SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION)
treekee
i sorta read it...no i dont get that cliche feeling, but does anyone have this...hard-to-explain...sixth sense or something...?

...like you look at something and you have a feeling like "this looks familiar..." or, "where have i seen this?" i do...and i want to know if anyone else does..

like for example, in the 2nd grade we were on a field rip, and someone i just met was talking to me about their pokemon cards, and i said "why do you have your pokemon cards with you?" and he said "...i didnt tell you i had any." and he takes them out of his backpocket. "..how did you know i has some...?" and then i said "i dont know- i just knew someone was going to. i brought mine too." and he thought that was okay, but i keep having those weird feelings. i mean, i didnt even know the guy, and he never told me he liked pokemon of had the cards. so i always thought that it was just a coincidence, but another thing happened:

in fifth grade we still had recess, and people were playing basketball. normally, being a transfer student, youd be alert of everything, but in time i grew used to everyone ignoring me and being totally alone. but this day was different. i saw some kid sitting on the swings all by herself, so i called her over to me and we talked about what we liked and stuff. a few minutes after i called her over to me, some kid who was swinging on her swing and the chain broke. he had a big ruise because this kid was fat, so yeah. i dont nkow why, but i felt like i saved her from geting hurt. she didnt see it though. we never became friends.

i think its strange, this sixth sense. i find it useful, but is it good or bad? i really dont know...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:05 am
dude i love those kins of things, my dream alway come true. nothing really important ever and it happens so much i coulldn't even give and example.  

Sound Of A Girl Hatching
Vice Captain

DarkLurker12
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:39 pm
ladymoonflower
dude i love those kins of things, my dream alway come true. nothing really important ever and it happens so much i coulldn't even give and example.
If your dreams do come true then dream about me taking over the world twisted !  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:47 am
DREAM AOBUT ME KICKING DARK'S a**. 3nodding AKEKEKE  

Treekee

DarkLurker12
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:13 pm
Dream about me getting a hot girlfriend cool .I will pay you even.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:08 am
treekee

so this is what i said...(referring to the post, SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION)
treekee
i sorta read it...no i dont get that cliche feeling, but does anyone have this...hard-to-explain...sixth sense or something...?

...like you look at something and you have a feeling like "this looks familiar..." or, "where have i seen this?" i do...and i want to know if anyone else does...
quote]
well shorten the paragraph for this but above that one part isnt sixth sense isnt it de' ja vu?

JigokuShoujosRevenge

14,440 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • First Fall 15
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Treekee

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:36 pm
not to me cuz to me dejavu is a feeling you get when you did something the same exact way you had previously. what im saying is that this sixth sense is like dejavu, but without the "previously done" part.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:11 pm
DarkLurker12
Dream about me getting a hot girlfriend cool .I will pay you even.

now.... no  

Sound Of A Girl Hatching
Vice Captain

Sound Of A Girl Hatching
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:13 pm
treekee
DREAM AOBUT ME KICKING DARK'S a**. 3nodding AKEKEKE
sure! lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:13 pm
me and my friend are trying to read auras and tarot cards., and te leaf readin, so much fun!  

Sound Of A Girl Hatching
Vice Captain

Treekee

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:38 pm
LOLLO- WHAT IS A TAROT CARD?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:47 pm
they are so cool, the are use to tell the future! there are 72 or 73 cards each with differnt means and you forcus on a person or question and the given the answer or tall you about what will happen to the person, so freacky the are almost always rigth when i do readings for my little sister  

Sound Of A Girl Hatching
Vice Captain

dragonrock18903

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:44 pm
ladymoonflower
me and my friend are trying to read auras and tarot cards., and te leaf readin, so much fun!

ive never tried tarot cards, but i can sometime read a persons aura .so r u wiccan or r u something else?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:35 pm
dragonrock18903
ladymoonflower

ive never tried tarot cards, but i can sometime read a persons aura .so r u wiccan or r u something else?

umm luther wiccan, lol.... i am trying stuff out  

Sound Of A Girl Hatching
Vice Captain

DarkLurker12
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:04 am
What?  
The Legend of Zelda and Japenese Anime

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash