Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Well, I'm off.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Placeo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:40 pm

If anyone has noticed, I've been gone for a little while. Ok, a long while. But I've been mulling over some tough decisions for the time.

So, I graduated from high school this year and I'm heading for college. Not anywhere great mind you. That in itself is ******** with my head.

The reason I'm posting here though is because Erich (my boyfriend) and I, who are still going strong, were planning on going to college together. He's heading to some community college in California 'cause of a scholership. I'm still shocked by the fact that I'm going to college!

So when he asked me if I wanted to come with him to Cali, I ******** blew it. He surpised me when he told me he'd got an appartement and s**t all planned out. I balked and told him there was no way in hell I was moving across the country.

He asked me why and I had to be a scared stubborn a** and tell him he wasn't worth moving for. That we'd go broke, and it wouldn't work out. He got hurt and pissed and then I got pissed for him being angry and now were ********.

It's been nine days since I've talked to Erich face to face. I know I say stupid s**t when I'm nervous or anxious. Always have, so now I feel like s**t about it. He's still sore about everything. And I don't know what to do. I really don't want to move, but hell I'll move if it will give me Erich back. But I know I'll be a b***h about it if things don't go well. I'm a spoiled brat but I love Erich.

Oh great LI, what should I do?
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:54 pm

Speak your mind freely, and do whatever the ******** YOU want to do. If he can't take it/handle it, that's his own damn fault.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

Placeo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:48 pm

But what I want is for him to blasted stay here with me because I don't want to move. But I'm the one being the selfish c**t here. It'd be my damn fault and not his if I didn't go and screwed up our relationship.

I told Erich my confused crap and he just told me to make up my mind. He wouldn't decide for me. And that's why I'm here. I still can't figure out what I want more.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:28 pm

The way I see it, you can either A) Be stubborn and comfortable and possibly ruin a relationship or B) sacrifice comfort and perhaps keep a relationship.

Results are not known.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas