Grand Theft Auto

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkLurker12
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:38 pm
I love the games.I especially love san andreas version.I love playing to player.Me and my friend have ALL of the cheats ever made for the game.Here is what I do.Me and my partner,we were play 2 player and we put in the flying car cheat and th weapons cheat.While he wasn't looking I snagged a parachute.Also I put a mine on the car so I could blow it up in any time.We got in the car(I was the driver of course)and when we were flying inot the air he noticed I had a parachute and when we were like 50 miles up in the air(the skyscpapers looked like little tiny buildings that are only one story,that is how high we were)and I said"See ya"and I jumped out of the flying car and I activated the parachute and I blew up the car(with the mine secretly that was secretly hidden)while my friend was still in it.He died and he and the blown car came crashing down.Then I lost because if one of the people dies they both lose but I enjoyed it anyway.My friend was pissed but who cares.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:52 pm
mm... i hate that game!!!!!!! many cuz my prepy step sister loves it so much, but i find that it is so cheap and why would i want to have sex with a hocker?  

Sound Of A Girl Hatching
Vice Captain

xBeefxTacox

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:34 am
ladymoonflower
mm... i hate that game!!!!!!! many cuz my prepy step sister loves it so much, but i find that it is so cheap and why would i want to have sex with a hocker?
So you could kill them and get your money back xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:56 am
ladymoonflower
So you could get health and shoot them to get your money back.  

DarkLurker12
Captain

Sound Of A Girl Hatching
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:44 pm
rigth.................... and we are disturbed........  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:03 pm
DarkLurker12
ladymoonflower
I pretty much just said that exact same thing xd  

xBeefxTacox

DarkLurker12
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:21 pm
tatu_anime
DarkLurker12
ladymoonflower
I pretty much just said that exact same thing xd
Silence before I get the sniper on you.  
The Legend of Zelda and Japenese Anime

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces