Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Lil' Ria Bag (The creative Corner)
The Art of Ria Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxrageofangelsxx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 10:49 pm
http://six.flash-gear.com/draw/drw.php?id=68166&a=626168196&b=1632495798

Draw with us in real time XD.

Due to the fact that I'm a lazy bum, I'll no longer be putting new artwork on this post so just go check out the different pages if you want to see the art.

LATEST:

Some kick a** school uniforms designed by our new own personal guild artist MorningStar! (no you dunt have to wear them X3)

User Image

User Image

w00t, Tiff finally finished her pic:

Wohoo, finally got my pic to go through...ok this isnt the colored version...the colored version is still in process sweatdrop .....but at least i got the example through 3nodding
User Image

(sorry but its a bit small sweatdrop )

----

Latest from RedSkie (or however you say it):

User Image

Esp, done originally on an Oekaki board; then spiffed up a bit with photoshop. I need to do more work.

Post arts and crap here. I'll start by putting up Kurai's pic (way back on pg 125 of the school thread)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Added Sakura in. She looks abnormally small, but w/e. The more ppl I put in the weirder they look. crying This picture'll be the death of me, I swear it...
User Image

Just a little something I drew up while I was bored during my aiding. That's the Eternal Sword btw if you were wondering.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 11:14 pm
wOOt there i am whee except im wearing my white hot top instead blaugh  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

xxrageofangelsxx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 12:20 am
*yawn* 3:18AM. Here's my work in progress. Right now its only got Tiffany, Kurai, and Ky but I'm still adding people in. Tiffany's sorta like, going crazy with all the voices in her head telling her to kill people, Kurai's standing there looking cool in with his flaming hands and Ky's just standing there with his Reapers. I'm still trying to figure out how to put everybody in.

User Image

Please note that this alone probably took me more time than it took Kurai to do his entire picture. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 12:31 am
Wow! You're really good, Kin! eek  

Toadess

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:06 am
hmm Kin you need a belt or at least put em chains that are on your goth pants. make you look more spiffier. I look wayyy too buff. Kurai is a gurly guy XP. but yeah its spiffy. From the view on Tiff here she looks like shes wearing a classic High school gurly outfit. this would actulaly make a good splash for The Guild you know? O.o  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 11:03 am
lol ya nice artwork kin, i knew you would be good when you showed me that colette pic you drew whee ya and you even drew me in my new uniform...lol ya it does look like im wearing a high school gurly outfit blaugh  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

RayanStiger
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 2:53 pm
This is tiiiiight. Me liken muchness. Who all you planning on adding? Must be hard putting everyone in one picture. Anyways, it's very good, just like most of your stuff. Rock on.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 3:04 pm
xxrageofangelsxx
Post arts and crap here. I'll start by putting up Kurai's pic (way back on pg 125 of the school thread)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

stressed y am i not in there *sulks*im not in the group....so depressed.

*attkacs ky..ur goin make me fell better by draiwng me in this..*sharpens daggers.*  

JoY_AnGel

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 3:46 pm
heh.. good job Ky you just made me feel bad in mai drawing XP. but yeah im going to draw me. I doubt ill colour though. It takes a long time colouring..  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 4:05 pm
It's what I'm here for Kurai. It's what I'm here for.  

xxrageofangelsxx

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 4:14 pm
Bubble Bobble.

OOO i see why Joy got new hair now. It was for the kitty ears... or bear ears?

hehe. Looks like drawing Joy will be a lil different now.

hmm i did make a simple Kurai with Blade and Uwasa just jumpin in the air.

doubt it will be worthy enough to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 4:28 pm
Who cares if its worthy? There's only like, 1.14 pictures up right now. We need more.

And Bubble Bobble was a kickass game.  

xxrageofangelsxx

xxrageofangelsxx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 4:53 pm
Alright yunz, I need some ideas for what poses everybody wants. Preferably action poses.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:27 pm
me winking and mouth in laughing..proubly hugging some one hee hee.

im drawing a picture 2...ha ha Tiff and Ky are fighting each other, Uwasa and Susie are in a kawii hugging postion,Kuri burned Alli's priestess white sleeve,Mew is drunk,Im sitting on Kuri me laughing. and yea!!^^ im planning on doing a drop picture....but i dutn got a scanner!!>_<  

JoY_AnGel

LadyLight
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 4:53 pm
Action poses? My personal favorite action poses are the ones that include kneeling on one knee or crouching n stuff.  
Lil' Ria Bag (The creative Corner)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff