Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
How do you like your sex? ;D Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

<3
  x]
View Results

Lady Pelvic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:10 pm
Well done, medium rare, fried? xD

No, really, how do you like your sex?- Being a girl isn't all that great. Girl have to go through more pain, and well yeah. It's not really all that. But I think girls have more fun. However, our parents are more overprotective with us, and about boys spending the night, and etc. -rolls eyes-

If you had the chance to change your sex with a flick of the wrist would you? Why?- Well, yes I would. If I was a boy, I would create some hawt yaoi. =D <33 And, I could find the answer to my question that if a guy were to wack off, could your skeet skeet touch the ceiling. Besides, I would like to see how life would be on the other side. =B And that would also mean no more cramps and bleeding! Huuzah!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:12 pm
sometimes I wanna be a girl, cause there are certain things you can do as a girl, and it won't be that bad as a guy, but periods would suck...and birth...

VIII-Axel

Extraordinaire

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:13 pm
Nu. I like to thrust.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:14 pm
VIII-Axel
sometimes I wanna be a girl, cause there are certain things you can do as a girl, and it won't be that bad as a guy, but periods would suck...and birth...

sex-change. no periods, no birth. n.~  

Sonic Offline

Dedicated Man-Lover

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Fuuana

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:15 pm
i want sex w/o periods... X(  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:16 pm
Extraordinaire
Nu. I like to thrust.

Me too. ;D
Even though I have a v****a. D;

Lady Pelvic

Sonic Offline

Dedicated Man-Lover

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:17 pm
Fuuana
i want sex w/o periods... X(

same applies to you? o_O;  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:19 pm
... am I the only one who would stay a girl?? Granted it would be cool to be a guy for a short time. Not having cramps or periods or worrying about getting pregnant would definitely be nice, but I'm attached to my sex (get your minds outta the gutter xp )  

Zephire

Sonic Offline

Dedicated Man-Lover

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:21 pm
Zephire
... am I the only one who would stay a girl?? Granted it would be cool to be a guy for a short time. Not having cramps or periods or worrying about getting pregnant would definitely be nice, but I'm attached to my sex (get your minds outta the gutter xp )

if I was a girl, I'd stay as a girl....

either way I like it rough and hot. like in an oven hot.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:23 pm
If I could change my gender? Hm... That's a tough question. I probably would though.

Not only would it be interesting just to see but I've always had this weird feeling that my mother wanted a girl instead. And since I like my mother WAY better than my father it would be cool to make her happy.

Other than that there's the intimate possibilties. Being bi now my sexuality probably wouldn't change if I was a girl. ninja

Downsides? This is only spectulation but it looks kind of hard to be a girl. They seem to have more to worry about than guys do.

D Vee

Lady Pelvic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:29 pm
D Vee
If I could change my gender? Hm... That's a tough question. I probably would though.

Not only would it be interesting just to see but I've always had this weird feeling that my mother wanted a girl instead. And since I like my mother WAY better than my father it would be cool to make her happy.

Other than that there's the intimate possibilties. Being bi now my sexuality probably wouldn't change if I was a girl. ninja

Downsides? This is only spectulation but it looks kind of hard to be a girl. They seem to have more to worry about than guys do.

Yay! <3

D'aww, that's sweet of yew. Well, my mother would of been happy no matter what gender her child was. She's happy with three girls. Me, well, if I was a guy, I would go bi-sexual. I'm straight at as girl and all, don't ask why that would change but it would . ><

Well, the only thing I would HATE about being a guy, is pregnat scares, and when your horny, the whole world will know. xDD Man, I would be such a femine guy. ;D

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:34 pm
Pelvic Thrust Fairy
D Vee

Yay! <3

D'aww, that's sweet of yew. Well, my mother would of been happy no matter what gender her child was. She's happy with three girls. Me, well, if I was a guy, I would go bi-sexual. I'm straight at as girl and all, don't ask why that would change but it would . ><

Well, the only thing I would HATE about being a guy, is pregnat scares, and when your horny, the whole world will know. xDD Man, I would be such a femine guy. ;D

Yeah, well, of course my mom never said anything like that. It's just a feeling. sweatdrop

How odd. Your sexuality would change. o.o

Is it because you're a yaoi fan?
cool  

D Vee

t o a s t s t i x

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:34 pm
I heard that when you change your gender you can't feel sexual pleasure.

I like my pleasure.

I like my sex.

The title of this topic made me happy. ;o

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:41 pm
D Vee
Pelvic Thrust Fairy
D Vee

Yay! <3

Yeah, well, of course my mom never said anything like that. It's just a feeling. sweatdrop

How odd. Your sexuality would change. o.o

Is it because you're a yaoi fan?
cool

Y-Yeah. . I dunno why. I mean, I won't admit that I . . might be bi-sexual. . just. . ugh.

I guess it is. Yaoi makes me happy in the pants. <33 ;D Being a guy just sounds fun. x]

STFU- D; O rly? That's no fun. I'm still a virgin, but I still like to feel pleasure. ;D

xD I liked the title of this thread. I'm sure it made many people think much differently. ;D

Lady Pelvic

Aquarian Mage

5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:14 pm
Maybe, I would like to see what it's like to be a boy for a day.
But only a day. Y'know?
Is it awkward in the bathroom? I always ask my guy pals about bathroom rules.
My one friend said, "No talking at the urinals." Urin... els??? I don't know. And no looking. XD  
[MADG]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff