Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JigokuShoujosRevenge

14,440 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • First Fall 15
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:34 pm
got this idea from treekee whil looking through her sixth sense forum. has anyone had anything creepy (or supernatural obviously) happen to them you can tell if you have any powers or something but treekeee talks about that in her forum too.
once i coulda swore i saw a girl in my room. i didnt get a good look at her but it creeps me out cause other family in my house have seen stuff so i dont think its my imagination.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:40 am
Creepy burning_eyes .  

DarkLurker12
Captain

Sound Of A Girl Hatching
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:14 am
i see dead people...... not really but i some times get i feeling there is something there when there is't like it is a ghost or something  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:46 am
I get that feeling sometimes... but I've saw something once... When I was very little, I remember waking up and seeing a woman sitting in the corner of my room, staring at me. At first, I thought it was my mother, since they had the same hair color... So I started talking to her, and then she reappeared at my bedside... It might have been a dream, but... I remember it REALLY clearly... and my dad says that when I was about that age, I'd say, "It's in the wall..."

Weird, yes... but probably nothing.... I hope.  

garbage bread

Dapper Exhibitionist

DarkLurker12
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:22 pm
Creepy eek !  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:58 pm
Well I'm a paranoid Schizo so I see and hear thing a lot, and I gotta say, it sucks, really badly, I can't trust anyone and up until I was in 3rd grade I thought that everyone was trying to kill me. I cant look out windows or in mirrors at night because I am convinced I will see someone staring at me, I always think someone is watching me and can hear everything I'm saying, and I wont say a lot of stuff 'cause I think it going to come true because of when my mom died (hours before I knew) I said 'I hope she isn't dead' (not really thinking about what I was saying) after I found out something was wrong with her (I didn't know what) and it turns out, she committed suicide. Damn, I am one screwed up person xd  

xBeefxTacox

dragonrock18903

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:15 pm
aw, that sucks man. well in my religon, we believe that there are spirits that can help you, but there are also other things that u should portect urself against  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:12 pm
Creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepy eek !!!  

DarkLurker12
Captain

Treekee

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:41 am
JigokuShoujosRevenge
got this idea from treekee whil looking through her sixth sense forum. has anyone had anything creepy (or supernatural obviously) happen to them you can tell if you have any powers or something but treekeee talks about that in her forum too.
once i coulda swore i saw a girl in my room. i didnt get a good look at her but it creeps me out cause other family in my house have seen stuff so i dont think its my imagination.

HELLO. ONCE MY AND MY BROTHER WERE WALKING DOWN THE STREET ON A RAINY DAY AND WE HEARD THE NEIGHBOR'S DOG BARKING AT SOMETHING. SO WE TURN AROUND, AND UNDER THE BROKEN LAMPOST WAS THIS LARGE FIGURE. IT APEARED TO BE WEARING AN OLD VICTORIAN DRESS WITH ALOT OF RIBBONS. AND IT LOOKED LIKE SHE WAS WEIRING SOME WHITE CLOTH ON HER HEAD. IT DRAPED DOWN TO HER SHOULDERS AND HER WAIST. I DIDNT BELIEVE WHAT I SAW, BUT I TIHNK IT WAS SOME SORT OF GHOST. I NORMALLY DONT BELIEVE IN THAT STUFF, BUT IDK...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:29 am
Creepy eek eek eek !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

DarkLurker12
Captain

dragonrock18903

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:55 pm
Treekee

HELLO. ONCE MY AND MY BROTHER WERE WALKING DOWN THE STREET ON A RAINY DAY AND WE HEARD THE NEIGHBOR'S DOG BARKING AT SOMETHING. SO WE TURN AROUND, AND UNDER THE BROKEN LAMPOST WAS THIS LARGE FIGURE. IT APEARED TO BE WEARING AN OLD VICTORIAN DRESS WITH ALOT OF RIBBONS. AND IT LOOKED LIKE SHE WAS WEIRING SOME WHITE CLOTH ON HER HEAD. IT DRAPED DOWN TO HER SHOULDERS AND HER WAIST. I DIDNT BELIEVE WHAT I SAW, BUT I TIHNK IT WAS SOME SORT OF GHOST. I NORMALLY DONT BELIEVE IN THAT STUFF, BUT IDK...

was that u or someone else  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:19 pm
DarkLurker12
Creepy eek eek eek !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lol, you don't have to keep saying creepy over and over again, you know. xd  

garbage bread

Dapper Exhibitionist

xBeefxTacox

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:52 pm
dragonrock18903
aw, that sucks man. well in my religion, we believe that there are spirits that can help you, but there are also other things that u should protect ourself against
I don't really have a religion. I only worship Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Tegan and Sara Quin, Oreos, Joss Whedon, The L Word and Jackie Chan, yes, Jackie Chan xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:21 pm
tatu_anime
dragonrock18903
aw, that sucks man. well in my religion, we believe that there are spirits that can help you, but there are also other things that u should protect ourself against
I don't really have a religion. I only worship Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Tegan and Sara Quin, Oreos, Joss Whedon, The L Word and Jackie Chan, yes, Jackie Chan xd
That means your an athiest.  

DarkLurker12
Captain

xBeefxTacox

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:35 pm
DarkLurker12
tatu_anime
dragonrock18903
That means your an athiest.
Not exactly. Atheists believe in nothing, I believe that there may be a 'God' just not the ones that are preserved by other religions such as Christianity. Religion has been that backbone of so much hate and death that it is hard to support, it is behind homophobia and the reason I am not treated as an equal because of who I love. You shouldn't hate someone because of something they have no control over, it's the same with racism. More people have been killed in the name of God than anything else in the world. It's why so many people were killed during the Salem Witch Trials, innocent people, and why? Because people thought that they might maybe be a witch? It's wrong. It's not even really the religion, it's the psychos that twist around to justify there hate, it's sick and wrong.

I. fraud . II. death . III. confidence.
tatu_anime

Peace out  
The Legend of Zelda and Japenese Anime

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out