Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply Ghosts, Demons/Angels and Spirits
"Something" is there...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x_Arieta_x

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:46 pm
Ok there is something wrong. Ever since me and my friends messed around at an old house, somethings been in MY house. I can't walk around alone without a bible, and even then i'm still paranoid. It all started when i had a dream about going to that same house. I dunno, maybe the dream was more of a warning. But, a little while after i visted that house, I woke up with a sore back, but it felt like something had cut me. I looked in the mirror and the back of my shirt was covered in blood. I saw a small cut on my back that wasn't there when i went to bed the night before. I did a ouji bored at my B-day party, but my friend atmited that she was the one moving the little nob thing. I've been using the tatic my friend recomemeded, saying "in the name of jesus christ leave me alone" whenever i sence its presence. But everytime i do, i get a pain in my head, or arm or leg, like someone hit me. I dunno. Am i crazy?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:59 am
As a skeptic, I'd say check your bed for sharp things before you go to sleep... biggrin

As for aches and pains when you say a particular thing, I'm not so sure...  

Lord Jagged
Captain

Horny For Hugs

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:51 pm
Dang, that's freaky! Did you say anything to your parents? Did you smack around siblings to see if they did anything?

I don't know what to do, this has never happened to me... Maybe get the house exorcised if it continues?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:01 pm
Busa Simba
Dang, that's freaky! Did you say anything to your parents? Did you smack around siblings to see if they did anything?

I don't know what to do, this has never happened to me... Maybe get the house exorcised if it continues?

I've told my mom and dad but they don't belive me. My friend Star says this thing is bugging me because I did a ouiji bored and stuff. I don't know though...  

x_Arieta_x

PoetStorm

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:39 am
Wow, interesting story. How long has this been going on? Does anything else happen? I believe something had followed me home once from an investigation and even my husband the skeptic noticed the change in atmosphere but it wore off after about 3 days.

Scientifically we don't really know how to get rid of ghosts, heck we can't even prove they are there in the first place.

If you rule out all other means like it was a prank from your siblings or it's just in your head and psychosomatic, then it might be something.

I am not the strongest religious person and I would never say this as a professional opinion from my paranormal group but personally....I think if saying that prayer is giving you pain and headaches and such then maybe something doesn't want you saying it and you might want to continue doing it.

I did have one experience with a workplace I was in. It used tto be an illegal abortion clinic. Things started getting more and more hectic and I worked a lot of overtime so I was there alone a lot. One time it made this shrieking noise over the phones and into my headset and also shook the back of my chair violently. I screamed at it to stop out of gut reaction and out of fear. Surprisingly it did stop for 6 months before continuing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:02 pm
oooh creepy!!!! you messed around at an 'old house'? did you like, vandalize or take something? because that can stir up spirits. i personaly don't believe in holy items being able to ward off ghosts; ghosts were once humans too, even evil spirits. i don't believe in demons. if you hold a bible up to a really mean persons face, they don't go away or dissapear. think about that. whenever you sense the presence, say you're sorry for whatever you did at the house and then ask it calmly if it would leave you alone, or try to make real contact with it and ask it it's name or who it is, why it is haunting you and if it's connected to the house. once you do whatever the spirit wants it may go away.  

The_Brightest_Moon

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:06 pm
P.S. about that excoricist thingy; don't do it. they're all fakes, i know it. i believe in spirits being able to take control of people's bodies and such (though i don't believe it happens as much as people claim it does), and if you think about it how could a normal person who claims to be in touch with god or be sensitive to this stuff possibly drive out a spirit using simple objects, books and a jug of water??? it's not possible, or atleast when you think about it it seems rediculous.

you can PM me if you have any questions, if you want  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:06 pm
animehotaru19
oooh creepy!!!! you messed around at an 'old house'? did you like, vandalize or take something? because that can stir up spirits. i personaly don't believe in holy items being able to ward off ghosts; ghosts were once humans too, even evil spirits. i don't believe in demons. if you hold a bible up to a really mean persons face, they don't go away or dissapear. think about that. whenever you sense the presence, say you're sorry for whatever you did at the house and then ask it calmly if it would leave you alone, or try to make real contact with it and ask it it's name or who it is, why it is haunting you and if it's connected to the house. once you do whatever the spirit wants it may go away.

no, we only knocked on the door and tried to brake in. thats all. and i really don't believe that making contact with it is a good idea.  

x_Arieta_x

Stardust Thief

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:46 pm
Well, ask your other friends if they feel something too since that day. Now, you said you had a dream. I boey dreams, try listening to them, it really works. Something similar happened to me...

One night, I woke up, and my clock sounded at six am because i din?t turn off teh alarm the nicght before, (which shines of a different color every hour) it was shining green. Pretty normal. My sister woke up too and told me to turn it off. Then I turned the alarm off, and when i faced the opposite side, while the light was still shinning, there was someone there, about half a meter away from me. It was a girl, and she showed me something, cannot recall what, but I know it was important, and I did not pay attention to it when she said "Look, it is the best (?) in the world."

Next day, I had curiosity on what the girl, which i thought had been my sister, had showed me, so I asked her.
"I didn't leave my bed." she answered.

I told my parents, and at first they din not believe me, they said it had been a dream, but my sister said "She was awake, I told her to turn off the alarm clock" I remember a weird detail: she used her left hand to hold whatever the object was, and my sisters always use their right hands for those things.

About a month later, I had a dream in which that girl told me her name, it was Matiana. Now, every time I feel like something weird happens in my house, I say "Matiana, stop it please." and everything stops. I still wonder what she was holding that nicht, maybe another dream will tell me.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:50 pm
One more thing, DON'T USE THE REAL OUJI, it can take something out. My aunt was so obssessed with it, she couldn't eat or sleep. Then the only way to get rid of it, is to burn it, but it can cause you problems with other spirits gonk  

Stardust Thief

Prince of cosplay

Romantic Lover

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:21 pm
Stardust Thief
One more thing, DON'T USE THE REAL OUJI, it can take something out. My aunt was so obssessed with it, she couldn't eat or sleep. Then the only way to get rid of it, is to burn it, but it can cause you problems with other spirits gonk
i been told ur shouldnt burn the ouji bored exclaim  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:35 pm
Snowy Leeno
Stardust Thief
i been told ur shouldnt burn the ouji bored exclaim

That's because it keeps the portal open.
And it's spelled Ouija you guys.

Also, OP, why were you messing with one in the first place?! Also, it was rather stupid to trespass on private property just for the adrenaline rush. I think you're learning your lesson.
And also, possession and exorcism's are real. But anyways, try burning some sage in your house if you're THAT worried.  

Will Strip For Z Weed

Benevolent Ladykiller

10,775 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Ghosts, Demons/Angels and Spirits

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items