Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
I Want to die Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurishii_Chanx3

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:32 pm
One of my friends has gone too far now. I think I could kill myself...he meant the world to me and I only lived to see him again. Now I feel like I'm unwanted and I need a little bit of advice.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:38 pm
Do not ever think of taking your life because of somebody else...later on you'll come to realize it wouldnt've been worth it, or rather, is not worth it.  

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

Kurishii_Chanx3

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:49 pm
I think just cutting my wrists would be the most appropriate measure for this situation. He meant so much though but he was mad because I harmed myself so badly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:52 am
Uhh...If you are being like this over someone, stop it. Now.

Always think about your safety before others. It's not a selfish thing. It's the right god damn thing. If he means so much to you and what he thinks means as much, then don't cut. Cutting is NEVER an appropriate measure for ANY situation. >> Nor is killing oneself.

Hikaru Akumu

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:27 pm
Miss_Haruhi_Suzumiya
I think just cutting my wrists would be the most appropriate measure for this situation. He meant so much though but he was mad because I harmed myself so badly.

No, that would not be an appropriate measure for your situation.
He's angry at you for something that you did of your own accord, and it looks like you're at fault, to me. That being said, you don't go off and be an idiot and start doing things just for negative attention.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:27 pm
Maybe I need more counseling and meds crying  

Kurishii_Chanx3

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:36 pm
Miss_Haruhi_Suzumiya
Maybe I need more counseling and meds crying

No, what you need to do is get over it. This isn't that big of a deal. You're just making some small, social problem sound like a tsunami, when in all reality you are the person that is at fault, from what you've said, and you need to accept that and get over it.
There is nothing wrong with you that would require meds and/or counseling.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:11 am
you have ot be selfish on this one...and think more for yourself, cause you're obviously a teenager, and after high school you'll forget about them  

Apocalyptical Elucidation

[[insane]]--butterfly--

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:18 am
i dont think your friend would of wanted you to keep cutting and stuff, he'd of wanted this to be a wake-up call for you, trying to make u understand how much hurt he was going through...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:40 am
Do you watch Dr. Phil by any chance?
But seriously to me you sound like you're a attention whore. sweatdrop  

Dave Dave

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:18 pm
Dave Dave

...do not insult in Life Issues. I'm tempted to issue another warning. I'll give you a chance, however. Happens again and you will receive a warning. Remember, three strikes and you're out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:48 pm
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Dave Dave

...do not insult in Life Issues. I'm tempted to issue another warning. I'll give you a chance, however. Happens again and you will receive a warning. Remember, three strikes and you're out.

Do not insult in Life Issues.

This is not a life issue.

-Isel-

Kurishii_Chanx3

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:29 pm
Thanks for the help, but try to stay away from insults. I'm slightly bi-polar and I can sometimes get very upset...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:23 pm
have you been diagnosed with bipolar? if not then no
but people aren't worth dieing over  

Apocalyptical Elucidation

Kurishii_Chanx3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:59 pm
Yeah I have I take 3 different meds in the morning to keep me from getting upset and mad  
Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff