Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
When you were younger... Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you?
  Yes!
  No...
View Results

thatdrncat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:10 pm
When you were younger, did you really get into Sailor Moon? I cried when I saw Sailor Moon resurrected Sailor Saturn, and also the one wherein all of the Sailor Scouts died.
Also, I used to pretend I was a Sailor Scout. xd

Did anyone else do the same things or anything else (please post) and isn't ashamed to admit it?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:56 pm
Oh yes, I've been SM every year during halloween,anime conventions, and gamers conventions- since I was five/four. There's nothing to be ashamed of... at least I'm not  

Tsuki_Usagi_san

Ameute

1,300 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:17 pm
It's be a few years but I still love Sailor Moon

the only time I EVER cryed while watching an anime was when Amy was going to leave to study abrod

crying oh god the moment, the music, the thought that she might acully leave

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:55 am
I'm still way to into it. I don't think I've evr made it through the final battle wih Beryl without bawling like a baby. Especially Jupiter and she's my least favourite. Also when Neptune sacrifices herself and Uranus kills herself, I don't know of any scenes that have been done better anywhere. Not to mention just the entirty of the final five episodes.

I've also done a lot of fanfic, oc and cosplayed Saturn.  

chibihotachan

Avia-Terpsichore

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:51 pm
Of course! When I was little I used to play Sailor Moon with my friends all the time, to the extent that this one girl got really annoyed at me, and when her mother came to pick her up, she started crying and saying that we didn't do anything and it was all my fault because I MADE her play Sailor Moon! (She said that we could that day though...) I used to play as Sailor Jupiter. Ooh, and I also cried when Zoisite died in the anime. And I cried when Sapphire died...and also when Uranus and Neptune died in S. I was reeeaaaally into it. For some reason though, when I watched Stars this year, I didn't cry at ALL. Freaky...
I love Sailor Moon so much!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:26 am
i think i'm more sailor moon crazy know than when i was i child. sweatdrop
i don't have any otaku senshi, but i do have a play i'm making (mintycho is making the costume desighs whee )  

Shoujo_Tohru

mintycho

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:32 am
i'm all ways the child inside of me. one time i remamber picking up this nut and telling my brother that it was a real daimondo egg >< any way i still love BSSM maybe even more than when i was a child.

(YES I HAVE OTAKU SENSH!)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:16 am
Yeah.. only they only broadcasted like the first 30 episodes.. it sucked.. now I'm watching it again and I love it more than ever  

Teh Lizzeh

wynter serenity

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:32 pm
yes i always cried at emotional points =(  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:53 pm
Every day, getting out of elementary school at 3:26, going straight to the TV to watch Sailor Moon at 4. EVERY DAY. I cried. Alot. Still do. xD

My best friend at the time and I loved playing Sailor Moon. I used to always be Moon, Mercury, or Uranus. We'd have rock candy as our 'rainbow crystals.' Then we ate all of the rainbow crystals and 'died.'

.... Yes, I did take my ADHD medication. I was a spastic child. xD

[the.lollipop.SYNdrome]

Aged Citizen

setsuna-chan22

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:46 pm
I remember watching Sailor Moon before I went to school every day and I cried a lot. I cried when Darien found out that Serena was Sailor Moon and Serena found out he was Tuxedo mask and then they all found out Serena was the princess. Man that was really emotional I still cry every time I here the song my only love. I also cried when they fought Baryl and at all of the other emotional parts. I remember pretending to be Sailor Moon it was so much fun I would stand in my front yard and practice the different Sailor attacks. When I was in high school I was given the nich name Setsuna-chan and my best friend was Makoto-chan we were named after our favorite Sailor Senshi. We still call each other that today and we are in our twenty's. Yea Sailor Moon is deffenetly awsome. heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:03 pm
Sailor Moon isn't the first anime I watched.
Sailor Moon was the first anime I liked.  

Siaye

Amanore

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:09 pm
Sailor Moon was the first anime I completely loved, and the only thing considered "stupid" by most other people around me that I've never been ashamed to admit I like. My friends and I came up with our own sailor senshi names and powers and used to do 'training' on the playground at the elementary school when we were younger. Gosh, that was so much fun. I wish we could still be young and free like we were then, hehe. <3  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:58 pm
Sailor Moon was my first anime and I fell in love with it straight away. It just rocks! I've watched it so many times since I first saw it when I was kid.
Me and my friend would have Sailor Moon Slumber Parties lol.
And we even made our own fan fiction of the Scouts children.
Me and my friends even played as the Scouts. I was always Mars lol.
I always cried at the emotional parts, I just couldn't help it.

tigrisqueen

Andrea303

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:57 am
I cried a lot too at the emotional parts.
Sailor Moon was my first anime, and fell in love with it the moment I saw it. I remember I was running home everyday so I don't miss a minute from the show. Back then anime was a new thing in our country, and most of my friends laughed at me because I was so fanaticly into it. But that didn't bother me. Sometimes I imagined I was one of the scouts but I never played pretend with anyone.  
Home

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff