Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Megaman Battle Network GUILD
If they were real what navi would you have & what ur pet....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iceghost100

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:56 pm
If Navis where real what would it look like be and what your P.E.T would look like?

Mine would probley be probley be named ice-ghost probley have an ice like body.Blaster shots out a full force blizzard.thenmy pet would be a clear blue like this cyan  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:32 am
I'd have a black and red speed based Navi, named Razgriz. His PET would be a Plug-In type, to allow Style Changes, and would match his colours.  

XavierLight

MistysLover

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:27 pm
my navi would be an electrical navi that's has a yellow body and he can move behing other navi's and hit them with an elec blade  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:34 pm
Lol I'd have Bass.... JK.... Mine would be named Blazeman and have heat shot for a normal buster. My PET would be like protoman's.  

LeumasAuron

RedJoker25

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:15 pm
Advanceman. He'd have a element blade as a base weapon, and specialize in swords. He'd probably look like a cross between Megaman (style) and Protoman (color and hair), with his emblem saying LVL UP. I once wrote a fanfic on a life with him and the gang from NT, but it was in my seventh grade journal that we kept in class, and I never got it back, so his original abilities and looks are extremely blurry to me. These are newer things I chose for him. The PET would be a gold color, with the style of BN5's. Our signature chip would be ElecSwrd.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:49 am
this is my made up navi kiloman

User Image  

Will_Raynard2391

Flame_Roy_Mustang

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:04 pm
my navi would look like protoman but have katana instead of protomans sword my p.e.t.wwould bedark redwith red  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:45 pm
My Navi is MunitionsMan.exe, hes covered in a camo pattern that is normally white, grey, and black, but it changes to suit his surroundings (he turns black and purple in the undernet, different shades of green in a forest area, etc.) Also he is covered from head to toe with different types of guns, everything from a shotgun to a lightning rifle, to a gattling cannon, to a flame thrower. No 2 guns are the same. He has multiple attacks of each of the 4 elements. Style: Overwhelming Firepower.  

whatever_desu
Crew

Megaman Battle Network GUILD

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces