Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Fellowship Guild

Back to Guilds

The community that lives within your Final Fantasy dreams. 

Tags: Final, Fantasy, FFFG, Roleplay, Fellowship 

Reply Final Fantasy Fellowship Guild
Crew Work Diary Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SLJ
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 8:16 pm
This is a crew-only thread. From now on, if you've done something with the guild, you have to log your activities. Simply unlock this thread, post, then lock again when you're done. It's not only so that you can be credited for your effort, but it's also so we know who to blame when something is screwed up: when, where, how and why. Jks jks wink Just picture it like 'Lanzer's Work Diary'... It's so the members can find out what's in store for them and whether there'll actually be improvement to the guild or new events comming up.

Ok, so here's what I started to log so far:
SLJ
The guild home has been remodeled... I tried to make it look more attractive so that people will join... If anyone has any ideas to what else to put on there... Or see something that I'm missing... Do feel free to tell me on this thread. smile

xd We're finally defrosting and getting things done! Can't you feel the excitement for what's in store? And I owe it to you all! ^__^ It certainly is something when members are active. Here are some projects that are being worked on by the crew:

- 0~Amberle~0 is working on new IDs
- TheFuzzyone is working on his DJ thread
- Shouyin is helping to host the site and update old info as well as deleting old threads and organizing some
- The graphic art team is comming up with a new layout and content for the guild site
- Klave is conducting the member cleanup
- Dragoon_Arcadia is working on her news thread
- 0~Amberle~0 and Teh Teefers have already started planning out the FFFG Christmas Celebration

Hehe... I'd say it's the most action we've ever had! Busy busy busy... And we'll try to get everything organized before the Christmas holidays(You can count on there being presents wink )... Just so that everyone can relax, hang out and have fun! (even i can't get on much)I'll try to work as hard as i can too! I haven't had this kind of determination to do something ever since Nikki and i started this guild. ^__^ So once again, thanks for being active and putting your time and effort into being here everyone! We won't let you down! (If you have any suggestions, send them to FFFG)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:16 am
Ok...let me see what has been going on, well I started work on the reporting thread and it's going ok...I got some lovely screenshots from SLJ and I love her for them. But they were too big so I had to resize them in photoshop and then put them on my photobucket account.

Now the thing is! My computer won't let me post much on gaia, keeps saying I have errors and and such. So that buggered up one of my posts.
But never fear! I shall get them up either right now or later. (Seeing as I'm at college at the moment.)

I hope you will all take an interest with this thread I am making. I know it looks rather rubbish right now but I'm working on it.

Arc.

Dragoon_Arcadia
Vice Captain

TheFuzzyone

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 4:57 am
*sighs* It has been a pain getting things done for the DJ thread... I used to have alot more access to a computer, but it seems like it's been harder to get anything done lately! I was able to go through and place a few more links, to be honost, the links that I use rather often. I'm still trying to think of a good way to make it more attractive and eye catching, as well as trying to find a few more links to add... I'm currently trying to get more time to work on a little surprise that's being planned for all, and hope to get it done and ready sometime this week... but with life being so hectic, we shall see... Hope I don't dissapoint you all!

Fuzz  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 5:47 pm
Just tried to squeeze the stickies together... There are an awful lot...
Too many stickies = bad.
It may be organized, but it looks disorganized. >_< Well... I got rid of two... I wonder if I could shift things around a bit more...
Oh, and I'm also recruiting specially selected people myself again. ^_^  

SLJ
Captain

Dragoon_Arcadia
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 9:29 am
*Is still alive* Hello all, I still alive...just about. sweatdrop I know I know, I haven't posted or anything, *hides from people bashing her.* I'm so sorry! College has really being a pain. I got tons of work to do...so I might not actually do anything till the 20th December...it really depends. I'm so sorry....

Arcadia

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 11:27 am
Oi, oi, oi.... I've seemed to be neglecting the guild lately. Me + procrastination = no FLF updates. Why must I be that way gonk

~Darkend

Darkend Light

O.G. Prophet

12,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

SLJ
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 3:23 pm
*sigh* With all these errors in Gaia... It's pretty hard to make money since the marketplace is also down... But I'm still confident we can get the Christmas celebration to work... I'm also hesitant to pass off the ownership to Klave, not because because I keep reading on gaia about ownership problems like how it doesn't work and things like that... And I'm not sure where he is... I tried to contact him... Hmm... If you read this Klave, we really need the member clean up done sometime soon to have the 2 overdue monthly draws sweatdrop Um... I poor at the moment... I'm going to have to do an inventory clean out when the market is up again. gonk And I know, I know, I still have to mark those answers to the quiz... So much work to be done, so little time.

-=SLJ=-  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 3:37 pm
In correspondence with SLJ's post, The christmas bash is nothing without donations. It'll be a mere thread without the gold to give out prizes. I'll be starting the thread layout soon, and the thread banners.  

asmuwudeus
Vice Captain

Interstellar Trash

Darkend Light

O.G. Prophet

12,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 4:17 pm
:Le Sigh: Still unintentionally neglecting the guild and RP ._. Must make to-do list... Not to mention I just got my compy back form a crash

~Darkend

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 6:01 am
Sorry for not being around my father had a stroke and I had to help him do things. Upadtes on the report thread will start after christmas...I have a lot of things to do. See ya!  

Dragoon_Arcadia
Vice Captain

asmuwudeus
Vice Captain

Interstellar Trash

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 8:08 am
Numbered guild members for drawings/prizes. Banned members to clean out guild (On accident). Started up Chirstmas Ball thread.

If anyone would like a picture of their avatar please PM me! I'll be happy to sketch it! heart domokun

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 7:45 am
Just made a news update... Basically what has happened, is happening and is going to happen.

SLJ
I'm back for a short time, due to it being the winter holidays. So I can once again direct my time towards the guild now(Actually... It kind of feels like I wasn't gone at all... lol.... whee ). Here are some pieces of information you may want to know.

- The decision is made. Choice #2 will be put into effect at 150 members. With 5 votes at 125, and 4 votes at 200... 150 is where the tendancy of the votes seem to be.

- The member cleanup is still in effect. Klave has ultimately gone missing, and we cannot wait any longer. Teh Teefers has taken over that role. Don't worry, those who have paid the 500 gold entry fee won't be kicked out for inactiveness. Since they've paid to be here, it doesn't matter whether they post or not.

- The DJ thread and it's music selections will begin before/on/after new years day.

- The news report thread will have new magazine scans and info before/on/after new years day.

- The FFFG has 2 new alliances:

THE AKATSUKI GUILD
Captain: Tsuruke

and

SQUALL'S FINAL FANTASY GUILD
Captain: Squall of SeeD

The other guild that we may have an alliance with in the future is Wishbringer's but she prefers to wait awhile before getting into that stuff. Other than that, we won't be having any new alliances anytime within the next few months... As there is already quite a lot to keep up with.

- The FFFG Christmas Celebration will go on as planned, but it may last more than 3 weeks. I hope everyone will at least have a chance of attending it. Merry Christmas everyone!

- Also, a Merry Christmas to all at MAGICAL MERU'S. This guild has just donated a nice sum of 3000 gold to support their cause. A first installment as one of their sponsors.

- We currently have about 10 000 gold and some items which is worth about 5000 gold... plus a christmas present (don't know what's inside, lol) from one of our members. Thank you all for your kind and generous donations!

- The answers to the FF quiz, that we had some time ago, have been marked. The members who won have been sent their long-awaited gold. Check out the contest thread for details.

- The gradual changes that have been happening so far will be completed over the next 2-3 weeks.

SLJ
Captain

TheFuzzyone

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 12:04 am
I don't even know where to begin.... things have been hectic, to say the least.... I gone from Illonois and back and still haven't gotten settled into one place, and it seems that everywhere I go, a computer crashes, or I get dragged into some form of drama... sweatdrop Anyways, I'm hoping to get into my new place with my friends next week, and my, yes, MY, computer should be arriving around then as well! xd Anyways, I haven't forgotten about you all, and hopefully, me and the rest of the crew can get together and work on some cool stuff soon, such as this music contest that I've never been sure about, and always left outta the loop on... anyways, TO THE CREW: SLJ, SOMEONE... PLEASE HELP ME FIGURE THIS THING OUT! PM ME OR SOMETHING!

Fuzz  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 7:11 am
Where do I begin? Hmm...college is really bigging me to start with, and I can hardly do anything with my computer at the moment. I really need to get it sorted but I can't do that till I jhave the money.

Everything will be updated soon. Fuzz...if you want pm me and we can sort something out for the music things....I have a few ideas that I need to talk to you about

Arcadia heart

Dragoon_Arcadia
Vice Captain

TheFuzzyone

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 1:21 pm
Hey, long time no post. Sadly, I Still Haven't gotten into my place yet... construction has been really lame with only two old guys with injuries working on it, and me not being able to get there... I'm sorry I've been neglecting you all, and hope to add some other cool site to the DJ thread. Gonna talk with Arcadia about some stuff, and hope it all goes well... so much has happend it's just rediculous... Oh, and SLJ... I've been the owner of The Sylithian Knighthood for awhile, and am interested in forming an alliance with this, the first guild I was ever a part of.... lemme know ok?  
Final Fantasy Fellowship Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff