Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply World of Warcraft
OMGaia - US GaiaOnline on WoW Guild Thread *UPDATE* Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fahsky
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:17 am
A GaiaOnline-based Guild on World of Warcraft

wahmbulance Our server is Destromath (PvP, Pacific timezone), Horde-side! wahmbulance

NEWS: fahsky is no longer the GM of OMGaia. I've moved on to a new guild to get a shot at Karazhan. It was great meeting up with so many new faces in the guild, & making friends with a lot of you as well. Please add me to your friend's list, & hit me up anytime for anything!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Our tabard

It's been brought up a few times in the guild here, so I suppose late is better than never. Basically, this will be a casual, largely alt-based guild, with a few newcomers to the game, for those of who want to hang out with our GaiaOnline guildmates! There would be no requirements set on level, classes or timezones.

idea So, wanna sign up?

Join us on Horde-side on Destromath, & whisper Fahsky or one of our officers (listed below) for an invite to the guild!

idea Officers
- Scyllivis
- Hillata
- Halzora
- Serse
- Gin
- Biara
- Dushki
- Cowtastrophe

Orgasmic_Toothpaste donated the gold for us to get a tabard, everyone pelt him with cookies now!

ZOMG B) hosted a Vent server for us, huzzah~!

Characters--note: This list is quite out of date D:
[In-game Name] || [Gaian Username]
Fahsky || fahsky
Serse || Void Dragoon
Gin || Gin no Kaze
Shamanigans || Illegal Miner
Halzora || BishoujoMagic
Dushki || Orgasmic_Toothpaste
Scylas || DA MUFFIN KING
Tiza || Soppon
Darkdepth || Mecha Oracle
Gummybears || Arilyn
Cattiibrie || Cattybrie
Gizmaul || iRainboe
Slowbro || Kiloran
Pnimph || Ten no Tsubasa
Farrak || FenrisVollmond
Nibori || -P E Z D I S P E N S O R-
Athel || TheBlackDragon
Gothroma || Gothic Romantic
Killitbang || Kimberly Ferris
Funderboat || Karnokoto
Zaeryth || [.Omnis.Ex.Nullus.]
Taizandia || ZOMG B)
Eau-de-Toilette || Rajaba
Anerak || Anerak
Phaleria || F a i t h s R e v e n g e  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:19 am
Desired Realm Type: Neutral
Desired Faction: Prefer Horde, but also Neutral here
Guild Name Suggestion: Something to do with Gaia
Comments?: If anyone else wants to be Guildmaster, please say so rofl  

fahsky
Crew

Intimate Cactuar

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:37 am
Desired Realm Type: RPPvP or simply PvP
Desired Faction: Horde
Guild Name Suggestions:

(The bolds are ones I like alot)

Comments?: I wont have WoW until hopefully sometime in July, but I'll be around enough then.
Other: If you want, I can take an important position in the guild, like a class leader or something. But I'm fine with a position I like to call "Super Peasant".

Edit: I put what I did at first because if I ever create another alt, he will be a Tauren Druid on an RPPvP server.
Druids are the s**t.

2nd edit: If many people really want someone to help them with things like elite quests and instances, I have two high-level chars on a PvE and a PvP server.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:54 am

Desired Realm Type: Normal (I've always believed normal realms are more noob-friendly, plus I'm a carebear)
Guild Name Suggestion: Something to do with Gaia, maybe not too subtle but also something not too obvious like Gaiatards Inc or something. Maybe or something stupid like that.
Comments?: Officer plz kthxbye biggrin
Also for my next alt I'm either doing a rogue, hunter or druid.

Karnokoto

FenrisVollmond

Aged Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:17 am
Desired Realm Type: (PvP or Normal) Normal, I love PVP but I don't want Gaians to see my noob self when it comes to it. Maybe in BGs. lol
Desired Faction: (Horde or Alliance) Neutral. I'm really indifferent. I like both factions.
Guild Name Suggestion: Something that subtley hints at being from Gaia without being in your face Gaia...
Comments?: I'm a newb in veteran clothing, listen to my comments at your own peril. It's feigned informative notions, I am not a pro at this by any stretch of the imagination. My next alt, I think, will be a Mage. I fancy being a Mage. AOE ftw.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:20 am
Desired Realm Type: PvP
Comments?: Now I don't have the game yet but should be getting it in a month or two. This would be definally something neat to have when I do however as long as it's casual I'm good my main concern would be trying power level my main on my other server.  

Mr.T Primex

F a i t h s R e v e n g e

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:41 am
    Desired Realm Type: Either, but I'm willing to try out normal.
    Desired Faction: Horde, though alliance is ok
    Guild Name Suggestion: (stole it from Max because gaiafags wouldn't be ok)

Comments?: I'll prolly roll an UD lock. And I'm not gonna get WoW back til who knows when.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:18 am
Desired Realm Type: RPPvP
Desired Faction: Alliance, simply because I've seen enough of Horde starting areas x_x
Guild Name Suggestion:

Comments?: To me RPPvP makes a lot of sense for a designated server, simply because it has everything, really. A little bit of RP for those who enjoy that sorta thing on RP servers, world face melting for those who who enjoy that sort of thing on PvP servers, and super lame people who enjoy that sorta thing on Normal servers. It all works out! =D

Also, if you decide to go with I suggest our tabards be bright pink with a white heart and border! People will learn to fear the "pink flurry" as they'll call us! D:<

Illegal Miner

Intimate Cactuar

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:57 am
F a i t h s R e v e n g e
    Desired Realm Type: Either, but I'm willing to try out normal.
    Desired Faction: Horde, though alliance is ok
    Guild Name Suggestion: (stole it from Max because gaiafags wouldn't be ok)

Comments?: I'll prolly roll an UD lock. And I'm not gonna get WoW back til who knows when.

Damn straight one of my names get some recognition. D:  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:59 am
Illegal Miner
Desired Faction: Alliance, simply because I've seen enough of Horde starting areas x_x
Guild Name Suggestion:

Comments?: To me RPPvP makes a lot of sense for a designated server, simply because it has everything, really. A little bit of RP for those who enjoy that sorta thing on RP servers, world face melting for those who who enjoy that sort of thing on PvP servers, and super lame people who enjoy that sorta thing on Normal servers. It all works out! =D

Also, if you decide to go with I suggest our tabards be bright pink with a white heart and border! People will learn to fear the "pink flurry" as they'll call us! D:<

That's my thinking, really. That and people on RP servers are, for the most part, FAR more intelligent, which I love.

You nearly stole my name for dual needlers in Halo.
Yay for when I ran around on Halo2, screaming "PINK FURY!!!" and kicking a** at the same time.
We made a guild of that, and I made a mage.  

Intimate Cactuar

zomg BD

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:19 am
Desired Realm Type: Neutral
Desired Faction: I'd kind of prefer Alliance, Horde gets boring :C
Guild Name Suggestion: I'm fine with anything, really.
Comments?: don't go to jaedenar domokun  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:27 am
Desired Realm Type: PvP
Desired Faction: neutral
Guild Name Suggestion: OMGaia
Comments: i've never rolled on a pvp server so i'd like to try that out.  

Kiloran

Illegal Miner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:53 am
Intimate Cactuar
Illegal Miner
Guild Name Suggestion:

That's my thinking, really. That and people on RP servers are, for the most part, FAR more intelligent, which I love.

You nearly stole my name for dual needlers in Halo.
Yay for when I ran around on Halo2, screaming "PINK FURY!!!" and kicking a** at the same time.
We made a guild of that, and I made a mage.

You see? That can be our battle cry as we enter the fray of battle! =D  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:39 pm
Desired Realm Type: PvP or maybe RPPvP
Guild Name Suggestion: I liked OMGaia but anything will do.
Comments: I want to try a RPPvP server.  

[-SquirrelXLover-]

fahsky
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:32 pm
The reason I left out RP/RP-PvP as options is because most of the guild names wouldn't be able to slip by as okay by RP naming terms, & it's going to be a guild based on a forum. Kinda like how Penny Arcade has it's own guild, on a PvP server. Also, that'd mean everyone has to stick to the RP character naming rules, which wouldn't be easy or acceptable to everyone either. Yes, RP servers do tend to be nicer/more intelligent (I've played most of my WoW life away on them), but it wouldn't be fair to the RP-ers to invite anyone & everyone that wants to be in the guild to their realm.

Also, I like OMGaia as well. sweatdrop  
World of Warcraft

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces