Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
A leaf village member visits the sand village!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

?
  $
  !
View Results

Kieff

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:32 am
Kitsune leaned slightly against the crackled bolder, her features held nervous tension. It wasn't like she was scared of any of the local ninjas or the fact that she was only a genin, she wasn't sure how others might react to her in their village. She of course could understand their uneasiness too, she was a foreign ninja.
Kitsune also wondered about how the sand village was run, did they exempt others from stepping onto foreign soil? But they do hold one common trait...each was prone to irrationality and instability to an opposing force She thought glancing over the common villagers.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:12 pm
(firsy of all have you checked in with the border guard
becuz I havn't seen anything about you there, And second If you didn't
You need to Its one of the ways we run thing around here)

*Walks up to the new person*
" Hello whats your name?"
*examines her from head to toe making mental notes
of scars bruses cuts and injuries and determening her
dominent limbs and senses(witch eye hears best, Which
eye is the best Exc.)*
"Welcome to the village My name is Hikoura Hikitori, Aura
for short, Im the Co Minister of Deffence Arround here
I may only be A Genin but I am very strong, If you ******** up
Here Ill be the first person you'll deal with, so If your guna stay
for awile check in at Ai's Appartments And get somthing to eat
At my ramen shop, Oh yah wat was your name?"  

Aura_Of_The_Sand

Desmund Sligh

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:22 pm
Desmund is in one of his daily walks where he takes time to walk around the village and mingle with the people. At certain hours, he takes different routes to completely cover the whole village at least.

This time, he comes upon Aura and what looks like a Leaf shinobi. What an interesting site to see at this time of day, and on confusing times as these. Calmly, he approaches the the pair and calls on Aura's attention. "Aura," he calls while smiling at the young shinobi. "Who is this person?" He continues looking at the leaf shinobi, she seems to be very harmless. There may be chances of her being used by the village who offered a peace treaty just now, but she could just be lost. He continues smiling. There is no use to be hostile if there is no danger present, but caution should still be observed around this child.

"I suppose," he thinks to himself. "I passed through here for a reason, somehow..."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:38 pm
*turns to Kazekage Desmund*
"I don't know I was just asking that"  

Aura_Of_The_Sand

Desmund Sligh

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:45 pm
"I see," he affirms Aura's reply with a nod.

Desmund turns his attention to the leaf shinobi. His gaze soft and peaceful. He bends over towards the ninja and asks, "what is your name, child? And why are you here?"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:47 am
OOC// I'm so sorry for that....I really didn't mean to disobey your system of running things...

Kitsune smiled, "The name's Kitsune Tsubasa, I'm a genin from the hidden leaf village, who gets the lucky job of making the leaf squads. I think you've probably guessed that I'm a genin from my lack height, and of course my weapons seem a little puny. As for why I am here, well I wanted to see exactly how the sand village was run. Of course you seem to have things running smoothly compared to the leaf. Plus it's a chance to get other shinobi to come and visit. After all if both villages plan to stay peaceful, we'll need strong emotional ties to each village." She nodded, realizing that she had said a lot.
"As for eating and booking into a hotel, maybe later.....If you insist" She didn't want to just waltz right into the middle of the sand village and begin to insult their customs. In fact that may have been her prime fear.
"Oh and you are?" Kitsune asked Desmund.

Kieff

Desmund Sligh

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:15 am
Such a cute and determined shinobi this genin is. She's brave enough to even check another village for her cause.

"Oh and you are?" She innocently asks.

Desmund was surprised by the casual nature of the question, but was amused as well. "I am Desmund, of the house Kaguya." He lightly answers. "I am a senior here in this village. This here," he gestures to Aura who was ever so silent. "Is Hikoura Hikitori, a genin of high stature in this village. He prefers to be called Aura."

"Since you are here, and night is falling," he continues. "I suggest you get yourself a place to stay. Aura here will guide you. His family owns a very successful restaurant."

As long as your intentions are not hostile, it's okay with us here really. So be at ease.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:37 am
Well it seems they're rather polite, but even still I'm on their land so I'd best to follow their rules. I might as well take the offer, night has creep up quickly and I've been told the nights are quite cold. Kitsune thought nodding slowly to show she understood. It bothered her that others had not come with her, they seemed uneasy to go and visit, although she had to admit that she was scared too.
"A genin and already high in stature, Well I'm sure it wasn't easy! Keep up the good work. You may ever get higher than that!" Happiness was visible lightly on her features.

Kieff

Aura_Of_The_Sand

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:01 pm
*bows towards Desmund*
"please follow me, Are you hungary or would
you just like to go to the appartmants?"
*he asked ditching his firm attitude,and becoming
suddle*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:46 am
"Um well let's go eat first. I don't work very well on an empty stomach!" Kitsune smiled eagerly. She noticed that Aura seemed to relax realizing she wasn't a threat. It almost made her laugh to think a genin could do something that terrible to the village. But for all she knew there might be genin out there strong and bold enough to do it. That was a scary thought, at least most of the villages were at peace and there was no need for such extremes.  

Kieff

Aura_Of_The_Sand

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:51 pm
"ok"
*smiles*
"please follow me"
*bows to desmund again and leads the way to
the ramen shop*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:45 am
{00C// Do you want me to go to the topic?"  

Kieff

Aura_Of_The_Sand