Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Republican Guild of Gaia [A Big Tent Republican Guild]

Back to Guilds

A Political-Debate Guild Aimed at Republican Users. 

Tags: republican, conservative, debate, politics, moderate 

Reply The Republican Guild of Gaia
War in Iraq Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

War in Iraq
  For
  Against
View Results

Dark_Spartan117

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:25 pm
for it or against it... and why  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:32 pm
For it. The muslims religion tells them to kill anyone not within their religion, right? Doing nothing would just cause more terrorism.  

RenFlower

Dark_Spartan117

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:24 pm
RenFlower
For it. The muslims religion tells them to kill anyone not within their religion, right? Doing nothing would just cause more terrorism.

yeah.. the only people it says not to kill are chistians and jews... but they dont even care about that law anymore  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:07 pm
RenFlower

How about you get an actual quote from the Qur'ān that says that. Also how does that justify the invasion of a country? Anyways, I'm against the war since their were no legitimate reasons for it. However, now that we are in Iraq we can't just leave it in disarray.  

RA-22

Kysaara

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:59 pm
I think that America is doing a lot of great things to help the people who lived under tyranny and I also agree with Ren if we sit by and do nothing the terrorists will continue to attack, Jer once said the thing that keeps him motivated is he shuts his eyes and imagines our little town blown up b/c the war was on our doorstep as opposed to theirs.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:06 am
RA-22
RenFlower

How about you get an actual quote from the Qur'ān that says that. Also how does that justify the invasion of a country? Anyways, I'm against the war since their were no legitimate reasons for it. However, now that we are in Iraq we can't just leave it in disarray.

FOR IT!!!

Well we don't need an actual quote from the Koran when it's basic media effect has pushed that philosphy of Muslim religion to even Fox News! Second, don't know arabic, and not gonna read it. I'm super patriotic and refuse to read from it. I know that only the extremists follow that law now, but still we shouldn't allow such a thing! Especially with the Jews as there neighbors!  

The Hallowed Mouse

Dark_Spartan117

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:35 pm
RA-22
RenFlower

the korran does say to kill anyone that is not of the muslim faith...except for christians and jews because they have alot in common with muslims (prophets, god/allah, and such)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:37 pm
RA-22
RenFlower

First off, what's the Quar'an? I don't have a direct quote, but i hear about it on the news and stuff alot. Wasn't the legitimate reason for this terrorism in their country?  

RenFlower

RenFlower

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:37 pm
You know what I just realized, I actually agree with the majority on this one eek  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:07 pm
RenFlower
RA-22
RenFlower

First off, what's the Quar'an? I don't have a direct quote, but i hear about it on the news and stuff alot. Wasn't the legitimate reason for this terrorism in their country?

The Quar'an is the religious text of the Islamic religion, their equivalent of the Bible. You clearly no nothing about the Muslim people except what your spoon fed by the media so how can you possibly make such a judgment on all of Islamic society. Also, a lot of countries harbor terrorists, like Syria and Iran, though we're not invading any of those countries.  

RA-22

Dark_Spartan117

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:18 pm
RenFlower
You know what I just realized, I actually agree with the majority on this one eek

yeah...for once xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:30 pm
RA-22
RenFlower
RA-22
RenFlower

The Quar'an is the religious text of the Islamic religion, their equivalent of the Bible. You clearly no nothing about the Muslim people except what your spoon fed by the media so how can you possibly make such a judgment on all of Islamic society. Also, a lot of countries harbor terrorists, like Syria and Iran, though we're not invading any of those countries.

"spoonfed" you obviously no nothing about America. One the only thing we are spoonfed is that we should be outta there. We don't care what there faith is just the fact they killed 4000 of our men on our soil (Terrorists from Al Queda) and second it's Koran... that's how we spell it in the US of A!!! We just are preventing another 9/11!!! smile  

The Hallowed Mouse

Dark_Spartan117

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:13 pm
Mouse of Water
RA-22
RenFlower
RA-22
RenFlower

"spoonfed" you obviously no nothing about America. One the only thing we are spoonfed is that we should be outta there. We don't care what there faith is just the fact they killed 4000 of our men on our soil (Terrorists from Al Queda) and second it's Koran... that's how we spell it in the US of A!!! We just are preventing another 9/11!!! smile

hoorah  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:15 pm
Mouse of Water
RA-22
RenFlower
RA-22
RenFlower

1. Al Queda is simply one group, they do not represent all Muslims, so all of Islam is not responsible for this ONE terrorist attack.
2. In the US of A, we spell it either way.
3. Please do explain how are actions will prevent another 911 type attack. If anything we're simply providing terrorist groups with more of a reason to attack America.  

RA-22

Dark_Spartan117

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:59 pm
RA-22
Mouse of Water
RA-22
RenFlower
RA-22
RenFlower

1. Al Queda is simply one group, they do not represent all Muslims, so all of Islam is not responsible for this ONE terrorist attack.
2. In the US of A, we spell it either way.
3. Please do explain how are actions will prevent another 911 type attack. If anything we're simply providing terrorist groups with more of a reason to attack America.

think about it dude... if we took this laying down that would make us look like we would never strike back... and so they would attack again and again, to make us look weak... which we cannot have, espically with iran and north korea breathing down our necks  
The Republican Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff