Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Gohma and Tokuno's Home Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:06 pm
Gohma walked up the short drive to his new home. Here he would live with Tokuno until he either decided to find a new home alone or he died. It was small. One bathroom, a kitchen, two bedrooms, a small sitting room, and his own personal library. He came through the front door into the sitting room. It was barely furnished. A small couch made out of bamboo, a chair and table made of the same. One painting hung on the wall. A sunset with two people with their backs turned looking out over the sea. Peaceful. He walked into the kitchen which also only had the necessitys. Next he walked to the bathroom. A shower, a sink, and a toilet. Smaller than Ozzy's, but big enough for him and Tokuno. He then walked into his room. It had a bed, a bedside table and a small desk. There were even less furnishings here than he had in the living room, but then again he had just before put himself in the woods for the rest of eternity. He slowly layed his bag full of new clothing onto foot of the bed and layed next to it. Tokuno would arrive soon.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:09 pm
Tokuno ran up the drive a while later than Gohma. He pack was considerable larger and he quickly slammed into his room. "Hey! Cousin, how do you like it?" He yelled out while dropping his pack onto the bed. He would unpack later.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:13 pm
Gohma rose off of his bed and walked into Tokuno's room. "Its nice. I'm sorry I couldn't give you some more money to help buy it, but I did get us that last bit of Ryo. You going to unpack?"

"I'll do it later. You want some food?" Tokuno asked changing his shirt. "Have you been out back. There is some trees and a few dummies for quick training if you don't feel like leaving." Tokuno slid the shirt over his head and walked to the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:16 pm
Gohma followed Tokuno. "I'm not really in the mood to eat anything. Where is Noa. I figured she would follow you?" Gohma asked sitting on one of the five stools lining the counter. The only sitting area here.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:19 pm
"I don't know. She might come, I'm not sure. You need to go out to Kitsune's shop and grab some more Senbon and Kunai. You lost them all and haven't gotten any yet." Tokuno reminded him while making his mother's special ramen.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:21 pm
"Yeah." Gohma said not really listening. "We should also go over to Hero's and pick up a pet. I could use some company while you are gone and I think training an animal would be interesting to say the least."  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:26 pm
Tokuno nodded. He was almost finished with the noodles and began cooking the steak and salmon to add with it. He also spiced the noodles and began steaming some vegetables. "What would you want to get?" He asked curious.

"I don't know. Maybe a fox or. . . I dunno. We would have to go look." He said rising to his feet.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:34 pm
Tokuno finished up the meat and vegetables and added them to the noodles letting it simmer. "You sure you don't want some. I made enough for a few people so if you do its here." Tokuno turned around and saw Gohma on his feet. "Where you going?" He asked gently. "I don't think you should go out for a while. You need to rest. At least stay until I can go with you."

Gohma shook his head and sat back down. "I'm fine Tok. You don't need to watch over me I'm not a child."  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:36 pm
*knocks*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:37 pm
Tokuno added a bit more spice and put the ramen in a container leaving a little out for himself in a bowl. He sat next to Gohma and began eating slowly. "I never said you were a child. I'm just worried. We've been through a lot this past couple weeks. I died. You almost died multiple times. I just think we need some rest." He said between bites. "You should really eat some of this. Its wonderful."  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:38 pm
hello???...*knocks again*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:40 pm
Gohma rose to his feet. He had heard someone at the door but Tokuno was talking and he waited. He walked into the sitting room and opened the door. Seeing Destiny he quickly gestured in. "Hey!" He greeted her exurberantly. "What brings you around? Are you hungry. Tokuno just cooked some Ramen." He said while walking back to the kitchen. "Its a little small, but not so much that its cramped."  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:41 pm
*somthing scratches at door*niya stopit...*picks up fox*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:42 pm
hey ummmno not really..... so u got urself a new place?...and...whos this?...  

Cold winter angel

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:44 pm
"Its ok. Let it run around. We were actually going to get a pet ourselves. Keep the house occupied when we are gone." Gohma sat back down at the counter. "Feel free to sit at one of the stools or pull in the chair from the sitting room."

Tokuno looks up from his Ramen. "Hi. I'm Tokuno. I have a longer name but Tokuno works. Want some ramen. Its wonderful." He said gesturing at the larger bowl full of it.  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff