Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
  ^-^
View Results

Stitchpunk1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:03 pm
srry for the title i cant think of what to put. Ok in this rp i do not care if there are OC's, casue im playing one, but i would like someone to plz play xaldin, u dont have to ask to join all i ask is that you say who ur playing and if its a OC put info on him or her. oh and i dont do the whole you cant play that person cause there dead thing or stuff like that. i dont care about the whole if they go to a certant world thye have to die cause they do in the game. the only way the charachters will die is if the rp dies lol. ill post right after i put my charachters info up,

name:Xymed
power/weapon: dagger/animals(she can speak and chang into animals)
personality:shy, quiet
background:after coming to the word that never was Xymed was found to be pretty useless to the organization mission wise. she became the cook for the organization after discovering her talent for it. she never talks to anyone in the organization but her only friend Vexen. She also has a crush on her supireor Xaldin(thats why i want someone to play him).

(now i shall post the rp and bare with me i am not good at first posts)

The only noise in the first floor of the headquarters was a faint chopping sound. Xymed was in the kitchen making dinner for the whole Organization mines herself. The others always eat more than her so she never gets any food, so to save the trouble she just grabbs a tv dinner or somethign else. At the moment she was chopping up vegtables for the homemade soup. 'I hope this sisnt gonna be like the last time i gave them soup' The last time her dinner was sabatoged by a pissed off Siax. For some reason he decided to take it out on the whole Organization by poisoning the soup giving them all a frear of Xymed's soup  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:34 pm
Name: Eranul Anima
Appearance: User Image
Weapons: Dark Soul and Pure Heart (two katanas, one made of onyx, the other made of diamond), Pierce (combat shotgun), Stab (handgun), Hellchaos (battle axe with big ruby in the center)
Element: Darkness
Sub element: Fire
Personality: Crazy but cheerful, sometimes angry for no reason
BIO: though he's not a member of the Organization, he has shown his use to them and is the only human that freely roams the Darkness. he came up with the idea to steal the hearts of released heartless and use them to obtain Kingdom Hearts.
Mount: User Image
Profession: Mercenary
Other: holds the PYRONOMICON, a special item that gives the holder unseen fire power

-----------------

Eranul rode his dragon through the corridors of Darkness. He wanted to be alone for a while, so he came here to the serenity of the Darkness.

x- Ryed Raevin -x

Stitchpunk1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:45 pm
she put all the idgredeants in and sat at the table with her sketch pad waiting for the soups to cook  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:01 am
Eranul felt his stomache rumbling. "Let's go back to the stronghold, Exodus. I'm hungry." The dragon nodded and turned around. "I hope it's soup again. I just looooove soup."  

x- Ryed Raevin -x

Stitchpunk1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:01 pm
She shuddered getting a bad feeling  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:29 pm
Eranul came into the kitchen. "It smells great here, Xymed. *sniff* Is that... soup? heart "  

x- Ryed Raevin -x

Stitchpunk1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:45 pm
Xymed jumped "Y-yes it is"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:13 pm
"Great.^^ I'll be looking forward to dinner."  

x- Ryed Raevin -x

Stitchpunk1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:31 pm
"I- im not sure if theres enough. I only made enough for thirteen."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:28 am
"I just talked to Zexion. He said he's gonna skip dinner."  

x- Ryed Raevin -x

Stitchpunk1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:20 am
"Oh in that case its gonna be done in just a little bit" She went back to working on the drawing of Xaldin she was doing  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:16 pm
Eranul quickly looked at the drawing. "That's pretty good y'know. You should draw them all together."  

x- Ryed Raevin -x

Stitchpunk1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:57 pm
"I-I couldnt do that, this is just a doodle i was working on its not that good."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:48 am
"You're kidding me right? That's the best drawing I've ever seen!"  

x- Ryed Raevin -x

Role Plays

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out