Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

...not to sure what to put here
View Results

[PC] Chaos

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:46 pm
ok so this is an organization XIII rp, however its a party and EVERYONE IS DRUNK (original characters are allowed but PM me first)

Xemnas- open
Saix- Medevilgirl
Axel- Ryuho Kitsune
Marluxia- open
Vexen- open
Zexion- [pc] chaos (or pc chaos the second, dependin on which account im using)
Roxas- Okamikiba
Laxeaus- open
Larxene- open
Luxord- S the heartless
Demyx- open
Xigbar- open
Xaldin- Yamato ish Burning
Riku's copy(com): shadekitsune
Xehanort- open
Xehanort's heartless- open
Namine- open

costum character:"
xia- The Sphinxyness

origional characters: none yet  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:11 am
or we can like, you know, not rp i guess that works too

* bunch of douces*  

PC Chaos the second

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:03 am
(I'll help to start it!!!! whee )

Siax had been sitting at the bar table for quite some time, he had refused to leave until all of his senses had been fully numbed do to the fact that his last mission sucked, but not only that, it was most disterbing. (FYI- involving, clam bras and horrid tone deff mermaids.)

All he wanted was to wash the pain away. He cringed before dousing down another shot.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:12 am
Medevilgirl
(I'll help to start it!!!! whee )

Siax had been sitting at the bar table for quite some time, he had refused to leave until all of his senses had been fully numbed do to the fact that his last mission sucked, but not only that, it was most disterbing. (FYI- involving, clam bras and horrid tone deff mermaids.)

All he wanted was to wash the pain away. He cringed before dousing down another shot.
Zexion sat at the table with his usual book reading EXTREMELY LOUDLY (like in family guy where peter loses his library card for reading while intoxicated) "THE LIFE OF A SILVERSMITH'S APPRENTANCE WAS NOT AN EASY ONE..."he read shouting out the words before downing another 40  

[PC] Chaos

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:04 pm
(Sorry, I've been gone, I was with friends sweatdrop )

Siax flopped his head on the counter, wishing dearly to throw some heavy object at Zexion. but he didn't want to have to pay a fine for causing chaos.

"Zexion," he wined, rubbing his fave with his hands, "If you don't stop reading, I'm gonna take that book and shove it where the sun don't shine!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:57 pm
Demyx sat at the table, playing his sitar (it was a fall out boy song). He was also trying to sing, but he couldn't due to the fact that he was totally wasted. He just banged on the table for another margarita.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:33 am
Sitting in the chair next to Saix, drinking his 26th flamming shot of whiskey. "I'm not stopping till I get to 50." said Axel as he went for three more shots.
Feeling on how strong the whiskey was asfter taking three flame shots in a row he demanded with a drunken grin, "Oh yeah, feeling the burn! Hey! Let's get us some pretty girls in here!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:22 am
Demyx yelled in approval of Axel's idea as he held up his drink. He slopped half of it on himself. "Oh man, I just had this drycleaned."  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PC Chaos the second

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:14 am
Medevilgirl
(Sorry, I've been gone, I was with friends sweatdrop )

Siax flopped his head on the counter, wishing dearly to throw some heavy object at Zexion. but he didn't want to have to pay a fine for causing chaos.

"Zexion," he wined, rubbing his fave with his hands, "If you don't stop reading, I'm gonna take that book and shove it where the sun don't shine!!!

zexion grabed the book and ran still shouting out the texts before running intom a bookshelf it falling on him  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:24 am
"Who up for another shot! Bartender! I demand something stronger." demanded Axel as the bartender gave him a triple shot of black scotch. Drinking it in one gulp without heisatation, Axel sightly fell back and crashed into an nearby wall, laughing as he coughed up a large fire ball that headed straight toward Saix's direction.  

Ryuho Kitsune

Okamikiba

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:37 pm
roxas walks in "AXEL!!!! U said you were going to slow down the drinking...."swipes axel's extra shots and downs them all."until I got here.
Whoa that was a little stronger than thought."sits down next to axel."you know what Sa'i'x you look cuter when i can barely see you."An odd song comes up on the juke box"Hey I kno this one."(roxas is not very good at handling his alcohol) Axel dance with me. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:51 am
"You know Roxas, If I was more drunk then I should be.....which I am. I would. But sure, why the hell not. It's a party. Let's drink till the heartless come home." said Axel as he downed another shot and began dancing gracefully as he slightly unleashed flame after flame with his fingers. Dancing with Roxas in a fluffy of daning flames that flowed them. "Hey Demyx! Show us what you can really do with that sitar! Jam out like you're life depended on it." demanded Axel as he continued to dance, trying to get Saix to get on the dancing.  

Ryuho Kitsune

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:29 am
"Woohoo! Let's get ready to ROCK!!!" Demyx tried to get up but stumbled, and fell over. When he got back up again, he was holding his sitar and had a stupid grin on his face. "I call this little ditty, the theme song to "Seinfeld".  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:46 am
zexion tried to get out, and would be able to if he was sober but fell bak down time after time again, laughing at his own blood  

[PC] Chaos

Role Plays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces