Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Biggest Giveaway Guild. Free items and Gold!

Back to Guilds

The best way to make friends, have fun, and win gold and items. 

Tags: Free, Gold, Giveaway, Contests, Rich 

Reply T3h Giveaway!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Persephone Aldrine

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:39 pm
This is one of my first contests on here but i think that it is gonna be lots of fun so let me explain everything.....
YOU HAVE TO SEND THE FEE TO BE ABLE TO BE IN CONTEST
RULES AND RANDOM STUFF
okay so heres how it all works. If you want to enter the donation fee is 50g and if you feel like donating to this avatar contest feel free to do so. To pay the entry fee send me a trade offer with the 50g and i will accept. Now for this contest there is no theme i just want you to show me your best avatars possible. The prize will be announced within a couple of days after some entries have been recieved and after i announce when voting will take place. Well enter now and good luck!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:49 pm
meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  

articuno123

Shadow__Dweller

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:14 am
I might enter when I know what the prizes are 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:57 am
Okay so I guess that there is not a lot of people taking a look at my contest but maybe this'll help.......

The prize (if i can get more than two entries) is going to be a complete avi set of the spirited 2k6 items.....

I will list all soon once i get more entries but at the moment here are the first two prize items:
-Spirited 2k6 boots
-Spirited 2k6 gloves

theres gonna be a lot more but if i dont get enough entries I am going to have to figure out another way to choose the winner of the contest...if you have any questions send me a PM or if you need to send your participation fee send me a trade request =) good luck everybody  

Persephone Aldrine

Persephone Aldrine

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:13 pm
okay here is yet another update for the avatar contest

well so far here are the prize items that i have gotten

-Spirited 2k6 Gloves
-Spirited 2k6 Boots
-Spirited 2k6 Mistletoe
-Spirited 2k6 Corsage

Yeah so I am also wearing the items that you will be able to win so that you can see what they look like...

More to come soon if more entries are recieved............ cool  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:40 pm
I'll participate, but can I use the avy I'm questing for instead of the one I have now?  

RoyalPwner

Persephone Aldrine

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:13 pm
yep you can use avatars that you are questing for as long as there is a pic of it and that there is something on your post that says that is the avi that you are entering.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:08 am
so its a tektek contest  

Dominus V2

Persephone Aldrine

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:33 pm
Well, basically this is a tektek contest but its at a smaller level than some of the other tekteks and it has a smaller entry fee. But remember, not matter how small an avatar contest is there is always a good prize...

ALSO: for everyone else who has entered i almost have full spirited 2k6 but we need to recieve more entries because I have only recieved 2 so far and I am expecting a few others but if there is not enough entries we may have to figure out a more appropriate prize. TELL ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS IN THE T3h Biggest Giveaway Guild to sign up today!!!  
T3h Giveaway!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games