Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
The Hidden Power of Clan Yokoshima Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

riotb0y

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:27 pm
A mission only for gohma miharu and me unless i say otherwise waits for the other 2  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:28 pm
Miharu ran with a backpack and saw Ozzy "Where's Goh?" she asked  

Rikku Mage

riotb0y

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:31 pm
"dont know im waiting on him"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:32 pm
Gohma arrived quickly after Miharu. "Sorry I had to get some Senbon and Double Bladed Kunai. I still didn't get any since you destroyed all of mine in the forest." He began walking quickly out of the village. He traveled south into the surrounding forest.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

riotb0y

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:33 pm
ozzy followed him  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:34 pm
Miharu followed Goh "So where are we going?"  

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:36 pm
Gohma shook his head slightly. He changed direction after many miles and continued west. "I don't know." He said finally stopping for a short rest. "I have no idea where or what to do. I had planned on going alone and I guess that changed."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:38 pm
"Hmm!" Miharu started thinking. She had a finger on her chin and she was pouting "You never dreamt of the place?"  

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:40 pm
Gohma slowly explained what he was feeling. The giant hole in his mind. Like he was supposed to know something, but he didn't. "I don't know where to go but I am going to travel slowly until I find it. This is why I wanted to go alone. It could take years. I didn't want to involve anyone. It might take my whole life. I don't know."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:43 pm
Miharu thought that she needed to go back to the palace but she wouldn't say that "Okay!! I'll stay even if it takes all our lives!! Ozzy's the oldest so he's the first to die!! hahahaah! But anyway if we could hurry up things..." she said putting her hands behing her back  

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:46 pm
Gohma stood and quickly did the handsigns Tokuno taught him. He began traveling along again this time south again. He changed directions hours later going east. He arrived at a cave and stopped once again. He quickly checked his pack and began again. Stopping only once more he continued on until nightfall. "Lets stop." He yelled over the wind. "There is a clearing up ahead."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:17 am
Miharu stopped! She was pretty confused "Are you sure this is it?" she asked  

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:03 am
Gohma stopped in the clearing. "This is only a place to rest. I'm tired we have been traveling for hours." He dropped his pack and sat down next to it. "Thanks for coming Miharu." He whispered gently.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:12 am
"Okay..." Miharu sighed as she sat grabbing her knees "Don't you have anything that could help us?"  

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:14 am
"Just a feeling. Evreytime I vary from the course we are going I feel as if the hole deepens and falls farther out of mind. As we near I can feel it coming back to me. I have the feeling once we arrive I will learn what I must. I just don't know whats going to be there." Gohma took his pack and set against a tree. "Why did you want to come Miharu? What is it going to do for you? It may only end in heartbreak or even ruin your life. I don't want that for you."  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff