Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
I'm Back...... (RPG) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:09 pm
A shadowy figure leeped from a building onto the floor. It then ran down the street and jumped onto another building. Looking at the early mourning sun rising abouve the clouds.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:11 pm
ummm hi their  

xMissInfamous

3,050 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:19 pm
(hi ?)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:56 am
Rekai leaned over the railing of his apartments balcony. Sukai was perched in his shoulder, preening herself like most birds did when they were had nothing to do. As he was thinking of heading back inside he saw a silhouette bounding across the rooftops. It looked oddly familliar.
"I think I know who that is..." Rekai muttered. Sukai lifted her head for a second to see what he was talking about, but soon lost intrest and went back to preening.  

Kulac Akios

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:06 pm
As the sun finally came up Kimimaru took to the streets. Remembering Kohona as it was many months before he left. Kimimaru walked through the streets, looking for farmiliar faces as he past. Kimimaru looked up tword the hokages mountain. "ha!", laughed the stranger, "good ole hokage Ryu". Kimimary dahed twords the hokage building.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:01 pm
Sin-Q walked throw the streets of Kohona like he always does when he thinks he see someone he knew. Sin-Q stop for a while but then shrugs the idea off and keeps walking.  

sinmega

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:16 pm
Kimimaru leaped onto the edge of the building looking at the people below. He then swung himself up to the starway and began walking.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:47 am
After having curiosty eat at his brain for quite some time, Rekai decided to follow the figure. When the sun shone down on the figure he realised who it was and increased his pace.  

Kulac Akios

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:14 pm
Kimimaru stopped dead in his tracks. He then slowly turned around, a smile grew on his face. There, at the bottem of the stairway was his old apprentice...Rekai. Kimimaru looked at Rekai. Seeing what he had become, Kimimaru knew over the period of time he had spent with his father. Rekai had grown stronger as well....  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:52 pm
((Wow, not alot of people posting. This really wasn't the response I though I'd get at all. crying confused ))  

Shin Defender of Light

sinmega

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:56 pm
Sin-Q walks pass Kimi house on his way to wherever he was going. Walking pass just started to bring things from the pass.

((Not alot of people we use to rp with be on now.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:14 am
{00C// I'm here!!}
Kitsune stared longly into a small subtle shop. The lights streaming from it's window, as still some darkness was visible, from the slowly rising sun. Her eyes twinkling in delight, from the various objects placed up in the window.
Akumu sat down beside her, equally excited about all of the stuff hidden inside of the shop.
"Ok Akumu, we'll keep working and saving until we get it! Our shop will raise enough money for it!" Kitsune said excitedly.
"Mmhmm, Ok but I'll take care of Karou while you work." Akumu wasn't too keen on working in the shop.
"Speaking of Karou where is that little fox?" She asked, seeing that Karou was no longer beside her. "Akumu weren't you supposed to watch her? I see you'll do good at this job..."

Kieff

Kulac Akios

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:09 am
(((Don't worry Kimimaru-sensei, Kitsune, Sin and I are still here for you ^^ But I think everyone else moved off to another village)))

Rekai smiled back at his old sensei as he walked up the stairs towards Kimimaru.
"Hey, Kimimaru-sensei! I haven't seen you in ages. Where've you been hiding?" Rekai asked. Sukai flew off his shoulder and perched on Kimimaru's, cawing in ecxitment and giving the jounin (((are you a jounin still?))) a friendly n** on the ear.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:46 pm
((Actually ryu and DT fighting at the moment but after that little squabble I think I might become Sanin))

Kimimaru gave a faint smile. Listening to his apprentices words was very exciting again. He looked at the bird perched on his shoulder and gave it 3 small strokes on the back. He then turned to his apprentice. "I havn't been hiding...I've been training. You see...when my demon had fully taken over me I had a battle with Sasaki's demon. Which in fact led to the killing of 7 ANBU blacks ops members. The Hokage didn't know what to do with me, so I was banished from the village until I could control it. After I had been banished I had gone back to my home village in the Village Hidden in Embers. Training with my father to keep my demon from ever coming back...I suceeded. But now since I'm here I've gone to see the Hokage about me staying here. It's totally up to him weather I get to stay here or not". Kimimaru looked at Rekai. "I promise if I am able stay here I will train you to become the best, since ur my only squad-mate I'm gonna have to train you especially hard". Kimimaru looked at Rekai, wondering what his response would be to his sensai's story, and what he had said.  

Shin Defender of Light

Kulac Akios

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:24 am
Sukai cawed softly as Kimimaru stroked her feathers and ruffled them out when he stopped.
"I remember that battle you had with Sasaki. He turned into a demon as well, didn't he?" Rekai pondered, "But I didn't know 7 ANBU died..." he thought, but shook that thought away and listened to the rest of his sensei's story. When he finished, Rekai nodded.
"I'm sure hokage-sama will let you stay, since you can control the demon now." A grin spread across his face, "Then we can start our first training session!"  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff