No
  In class, not onstage
  Yes, onstage too 8D
View Results

tinystarkitten

Anxious Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:17 pm
Main question I ask: Do any of you have boobs? xD

See, I'm the second oldest dancer in my company (I'm 17, the oldest girl only has a few months on me though). And I'm the only one with a real body. I'm 5'5 and I weigh 120 lbs most of the time. Everyone else is either shorter than me or has no curves (or both). I just realized how proportional I am today when there were only four other girls in class. No of the other dancers had breasts or hips. And so I was the only one with boob sweat by the end of class xD

No, I don't think I'm fat. I used to a few years ago when I had low self-esteem, but I've fixed that problem now. I just want to know who all is representin' the ballerinas with bodies xD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:44 pm
Well, I'm 5'8", and taller than even the teachers at my studio. Not to mention I'm only 14. I don't know about the boob thing; mine aren't exactly huge, but they are existant.

You have a point though, every other dancer at my studio is TINY. I mean, I'm skinny, but that kind of comes with being tall. They're like...short and skinny.  

myheartbeats2hgb

Opera Phantomess

Apocalyptic Streaker

17,850 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:43 pm
I can tell you right now that I have a perfectly proportionate body that comes with decent sized boobs. I am seventeen, 5'2'' and certainly not the skinniest person in the whole dance school. Sometimes I wish I weighed less-I am currently working on losing some-but I am glad I have some curvage to speak of.

*Opera Phantomess disappearing into the darkness....*

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:03 pm
I have small boobs xd But I do have big hips and a big bottom, so we can say I have a body (a small waist also). I'm not that tall but I'm not short.
And I always have boob sweat! I think that's why I don't have much. Well, I always sweat from the torso like mad so... that might be the reason for me being in that shape razz
I like better when ballerinas are not that skinny, because they look healthier.  

HappyFaceQueen

Alluvion Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:31 pm
well... i have`that problem.. in fact its a major problem..
my studio director fusses at me because my bra straps show under my leotards every day..

but i can't hide them, and can't dance without the bra..
i wear a 32 DDD...
i feel awkward around the other girls that dont have boobs...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:12 am
I was starting to notice the same about me in my dance class, but then I watched So You Think You Can Dance and realized that a lot of the female dancers are not skinny little toothpicks! 3nodding I think it's just muscle that makes us curvy!

added random note:
I have a long torso! 3nodding Girls in my dance class noticed that my legs are the same length of this 5'2" girl but I'm one of the tallest at 5'5"!  

silver_shimmer

myheartbeats2hgb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:47 am
silver_shimmer
I was starting to notice the same about me in my dance class, but then I watched So You Think You Can Dance and realized that a lot of the female dancers are not skinny little toothpicks! 3nodding I think it's just muscle that makes us curvy!

added random note:
I have a long torso! 3nodding Girls in my dance class noticed that my legs are the same length of this 5'2" girl but I'm one of the tallest at 5'5"!

5'5"?!!?!!

*feels like giraffe*

SHRINK MEEEEE!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:50 pm
crying big boobs size D, and a belly that jiggles! and some how i have like no butt confused i don't get it....  

Ravea Tuhnear

3,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Cart Raider 100

I AM ALICE!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:26 am
its the same in my dance class
every one else is under a hundred pounds and they have like no curves what so ever. i m only a size a and 5'6".i am one of the biggest girls but it actually makes me look better in my costumes. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:30 pm
Lol, my breasts...
Too big, maybe.
I'm a little fat as well. sweatdrop  

RikunFrances

addieMALICIOUS

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:37 am
ive gotem
not the best
but i do whee  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:37 am
The love for a horse is just as complicated as the love for another human being...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm 5'3", weigh around 100-105, my boobs are 34-36 A, I have a tiny waist, and rather large hips for my size. Oh and my feet are pretty small. My street shoes are size 6-6.5 yet in ballet slippers I'm a 3-3.5 go figure. Anyways I've always been small/skinny for my age so it's not like I've done this on purpose.

...if you never love a horse, you'll never understand.

Ally Os

5,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

myheartbeats2hgb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:52 pm
Mann. I guess I'm tall and have damn big feet for a dancer. I wear a size 10 in ballet shoe, nine in street. I also weigh 122 lbs, but I'm 5'8". And skinny enough that it annoys me, so I guess it's muscle.

I also noticed today that I'm like...top heavy. Not saying I have big boobs, mine are about 36A, but I have wide-ish shoulders. Weird, weird.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:57 am
im one of the shortest at 4'9 1/2". im 12 and there are only like 3 ppl who have bigger boobs than me in my lvl, 2 of them are tall. the rest of the ppl either have no boobs or only have lil darts.
and altho im not that curvy, ive noticed that im one of the curviest in my lvl  

conniek

Alumet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:37 pm
Big boobs and hips, yep. I'm 5'6'' weigh around 135 or so.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff