Submit

TATTOOS!
  Hey...can you get them removed? o_o
  FRENCH FRYPIE!
View Results

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:18 pm
Never knowing if I could take it User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.If I would make it through the night

I had enough ink to produce two pink inks...and I can only get a little pink wrist flame so far...I guess I ought to try for more buggies. =)

I held on to my faith...User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show....And now I've found my way

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:20 pm
yes!  

Shmen

Light of Nuitari
Crew

Tricky Reveler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:57 pm
Put me to sleep, evil angel...

I could hook you up with some buggies and inks.

I haven't cleaned my inventories out in months.

...Open your wings, evil angel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:55 pm
I have no skin, it makes me sad.  

black_knightj

boconnotto

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:20 pm
Ohman. I love the new tattoos--and the new swimsuits. Gaia's admins and pixelists are doing awesome this month. X3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:31 pm
boconnotto
Ohman. I love the new tattoos--and the new swimsuits. Gaia's admins and pixelists are doing awesome this month. X3
I agree, the tatoos are awesome to wear,and it also gives me an excuse to run around in towns with barely anything on.and the new swimsuits are very gorgeous.  

Mugen_girl

3,900 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:24 pm
Light of Nuitari

Never knowing if I could take it User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.If I would make it through the night

BUTTCRACK!
*puts sand in the buttcrack*
I'll check back later for pearls. ninja

I held on to my faith...User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show....And now I've found my way

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:15 pm
DarquePinkPaper
Light of Nuitari

BUTTCRACK!

Oh yeah.

And on a string, baby. Just for you.

: P

Light of Nuitari
Crew

Tricky Reveler

Vickles

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:39 pm
This came at the perfect time because I have so much ink and bugs haha!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:12 pm
Light of Nuitari
DarquePinkPaper
Light of Nuitari

BUTTCRACK!

Oh yeah.

And on a string, baby. Just for you.

: P

Whoo! A string of buttpearls! >_<

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

Mephil

Fashionable Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:17 am
I think its about time they added Tatoos actually. Its a pain to get ink though, especially the pink one.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:05 pm
Did I fall asleep? Is this all a dream?

I got a pink one and a gold one the other day in the Daily Chance.

And I shall never use either of them.

*shrug*

Wake me up. I'm living a nightmare.

Light of Nuitari
Crew

Tricky Reveler

[Mariko]
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:48 am
The gold inks don't show up well on lighter skin at all sad  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:00 am
The gold, yellow, blue and white inks look really awesome on the dark skin tones, though. It's a nice compromise since the browns, blacks, reds, and so on don't look quite so bright as on the lighter skintones.

boconnotto

[ Doom ]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:38 am
I don't like tattoos, honestly. xp  
The Polls Project

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items