Reply Tattoos
Help! First tattoo!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teh Caity

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:20 pm
I'm getting my first tattoo tomorrow morning at 10am on my foot. It's going to be just under my pinky toe and about the size of a quarter.

I know it'll hurt but I'm super excited to get it!!!

anyways, I was wondering. The place that I work requires closed toed shoes and the only pair I have are these airwalk ballet flats that will end up covering most of my tattoo.

is that going to be a problem? Will I need to cover it with a bandaid or something to keep it from being irritated?

help!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:28 pm
well it is done and it is gorgeous! I will upload pictures eventually, the guy did an awesome job on it.

I put my shoes on and it turns out that it doesn't cover them, but I still think it might be a bit dangerous to work in the conditions I do with this tattoo (but maybe that's just the fact that I hate my job talking)

anyways, it seemed to all work out alright.  

Teh Caity

popcornsharingbox

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:19 am
I'd suggest putting some gauze or something over it while you're wearing shoes, until it heals. You don't want your shoes rubbing off any scabs and ruining the tattoo.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:10 pm
if you're diligent about your aftercare, it shouldn't scab (they heal faster when they don't.) DO NOT REBANDAGE YOUR TATTOO FOR ANY REASON. that just traps bacteria, especially if you've got a sock on top of it.

most important thing is to go barefoot as much as possible, and follow the after care your artist gave you.  

Brynn Darling

Gaian

200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Teh Caity

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
There it is ^.^

It didn't scab much and it ended up healing really well. I love it! blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:41 pm
Very cute!  

Kingshortpants

Teh Caity

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:41 pm
Kingshortpants
Very cute!

Thanks I love it ^.^  
Tattoos

Manage Your Items