Reply Role Plays
New class

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Okamikiba

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:38 pm
I am Ookamikiba I am one of the many students of Marluxia. I am also #16 in the new organization. I was given the assignment 2 teach a potential group of new members to the organization.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rules : keep urself incheck got it if I hear anything to bad I will report u
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a young lady walks into a lounge with very few people she asks, " Are you here to see if u r qualified 2 be Ookamikiba's students? Ok If ur here for the class we'll take only 15 students. We will have random field events accordingly to ur teachings there will be seprate classes for each student so who is first?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:43 pm
WHERE ARE ALL MY STUDENTS?!?!  

Okamikiba

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:13 pm
if you dont mind me saying your students arent here because the storyline is kinda bland  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:40 am
Okamikiba
I am Ookamikiba I am one of the many students of Marluxia. I am also #16 in the new organization. I was given the assignment 2 teach a potential group of new members to the organization.

rules : keep urself incheck got it if I hear anything to bad I will report u

a young lady walks into a lounge with very few people she asks, " Are you here to see if u r qualified 2 be Ookamikiba's students? Ok If ur here for the class we'll take only 15 students. We will have random field events accordingly to ur teachings there will be seprate classes for each student so who is first?"
no offense but a good rp shouldnt be typed with spelling and grammer errors in the first post, also use the word "to" or "too" and not "2". "2" is ok if you mean "two".

also thoese are the vaguest rules i have ever read its almost like sayin "don't be bad"  

[PC] Chaos

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:34 am
idon't want to offend you, but look at other RPs that are doing good (at least a couple of pages) and get creative. (hint: good storylines make great RPs wink )  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:19 pm
hey  

emos X3

Trapt-Echo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:39 pm
this is kinda not so good but I will join
sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 9:34 am
come up with new ideas.this one is very suckish.no offense  

Kitaniji Megumi

Guurochan

5,050 Points