Yes! And I loved it!
  Yeah, I've read it.
  No, I haven't read it yet.
  I'd never even heard of it until now. o_O
  No opinion, poll whore!
View Results

Fuyu Maiden

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:04 pm
(First off, I checked quickly to see if this would be a repeat thread and I don't think it is. Sorry ahead of time if I'm wrong.)

I'm not sure how many other people have read this One-Shot by Arina Tanemura, I only just read it today in Shojo Beat, but I absolutely love it.

The full title is something like, Shojo Eve ★ Eve's Applework 24 Hours.

Anyways, I think out of all of Arina Tanemura's One-Shots this one is my favorite. For those of you who don't know it it's about Eve, a girl who is the cutest girl in her school and absolutely hates it. Yeah...a girl who hates being cute.

So, I wanted to know who else had read it, because until I heard that it would be in Shojo Beat last month, I hadn't even known that it existed. So, for those of you who don't get Shojo Beat and haven't read this one-shot you should try and get your hands on it somehow.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:23 pm
Ooh! I read it too! *waves*

It was pretty cute.
But to be honest, I wish I liked it more... since... I kinda don't like it at all. ~_~

Leri
Vice Captain

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:41 pm
I loved this one-shot! I posted about this in the announcement page a while back, but I don’t know who saw it or not, but yaaa…if anyone is interested, just go to the latest announcement. I put a link to where you can load the scans. :]  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:27 am
Oh^^i have read this^^  

Kakashi_lover4

midnightfur

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:29 am
It was... cute XD  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:26 pm
I LOVED it! I bought and read AUG 2007 SB today... It was so cute! my cousin, was always reading it.  

Senroh

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:32 pm
yes, it was very cute :] short and good, and well...basically, its arina. enough said man haha  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:23 am
I read it, luckily. XD But I didn't really like it... too simple and unrealistic. Tho it was able to surprise me near the end. : D  

Froggy Furnishings

cloudstorm101

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:41 pm
it was sooo cute! 3nodding i loved it!! i was so happy, she got friends and a boyfriend!!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:31 pm
it was such a great story and it was really sweet at the ending when... well not going to spoil it... but it was really good. She was really pretty and i felt kind of sorry for her since she had no friends because she was pretty, usually it's the opposite (lots of friends since she was pretty).

xlamalolax

P.S. read it people who haven't, it's worth it (i think)  

xoxsweetconfessions

Leahwinters

3,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:18 pm
I loved it. It was cute!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:49 pm
I have read this one-shot and I just adored it. This does have a cute plot.  

steseng

Marusera

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:10 am
I didn't read it. I don't like one-shots. I like longer stories.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:24 am
I love this one^^  

Kakashi_lover4

Senroh

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:15 pm
I have it! It was cute. heart whee I have it because I saw it in AUG2007 ShojoBeat and in Shinshi Doumei Cross volume 8! (in japanese....)  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff