yes
  no
View Results

r-chan09

750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:00 pm
I am sorry for troubling anyone by making this thread, but I am in desperate need for the very last chapter of Fairy Cube. I already tried the Waffle House, but it was released on IRC and I do not know how to operate that sweatdrop So, if anyone knows the link where I could just download it without any hassles, please post in this thread or PM it to me. much thanks and appreciation. While I have the thread up, why not discuss Ludwig. AMAZING. Snow White and Red Riding hood versions were superb, but the sleeping beauty links were incomplete, so anyone knows where the full version please send that my way too. Again, sorry if this threads annoys anyone in this Guild.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:19 am
Can you use bittorrent or does it have to be a direct download?  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

r-chan09

750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:38 pm
Sai-kun
Can you use bittorrent or does it have to be a direct download?

I do not know exactly but here is the site if you can check it out

Fairy Cube  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:31 am
I can PM you the torrent for all three volumes, but I have yet to find a direct online download.  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

r-chan09

750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:39 pm
Sai-kun
I can PM you the torrent for all three volumes, but I have yet to find a direct online download.

You can just send me the last volume please. I would love you so hard and I would donate to the guild too.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:41 am
Give me a bit to download them, donation is not entirely necessary, I'd actually prefer it if you would make some guild graphics, though XD  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

r-chan09

750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:28 pm
Sai-kun
Give me a bit to download them, donation is not entirely necessary, I'd actually prefer it if you would make some guild graphics, though XD

I wish I could do graphics for the guild because then I would actually be popular. Do you mean a bit of time or are you talking about like software or hardware or something like a computer? If i need to do something special please tell me. You could send it to my email which is r_chan09@yahoo.com . Much thanx.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:08 pm
Sai-kun? crying  

r-chan09

750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:42 am
If you want to download the files on your own, you will need a Bittorrent client like Azureus, BitComet, BitTornado or Utorrent (I use Utorrent).

Once you have the program on your computer, you can download torrent files from all over the net, whether they've been posted on special sites called trackers, or on forums or such.

Once you've downloaded the torrent file (something like filename.tor), open up the file in the Bittorrent client and the client will begin to take pieces of the file from all users who are currently using that torrent as well.

The intention is to upload and download the file simultaneously to facilitate speedier downloads and better sharing of the file, in principle, as long as there is someone who is still trying to download the file, there will be someone to share the file as well.

Bittorrent tutorial over, I can supply you with where to get the torrent for Fairy Cube, otherwise you'll have to wait until I can get it for you.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:27 pm
I would greatly appreciate that. heart  

r-chan09

750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

r-chan09

750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:12 pm
Thank you Sai-sama I greatly appreciate the translations, but since my computer is running out of memory because of a virus I have i have to wait to read them after we get a new one or until the computer is fixed crying  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:21 pm
you can get it http from the evil empire, esthetique, and i think maybe red madness and manga rebel....they probably all have them [cant wait for psycho knocker heart ]  

Yuuasa

-MarToxensDummies-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:39 am
actually i go on the IRC and talk to them they are really nice ^.^ though kinda perverted sweatdrop

i Could get the chapter if you want. i havent read like three i am waiting for the side story and i want to read it all over from the start. After that i could probably send you the file through msn messanger or aim or something. PM me if you want me to ^.^  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:00 pm
Thank you to all the other guild members for trying to help me, but I have already the fantastic resolution to the magnificent Fairy Cube!  

r-chan09

750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

-MarToxensDummies-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:03 am
omg omg omg omg!!!! Fairy Cube will be released by viz in April of next year =D yeah its a long wait but.. YAY!!!!!!! i can finally have it in my collection!! now that i looks at the cover again its so freaking pretty XD so i take it Viz will be releasing everything that kaori makes?!?!? i hope so. i also want the oneshots she has made. i <3 her stuff!  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff