Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
I'm not sure? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Striped Panties

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:13 am

I have a boyfriend, and i think about him alot, i want to be in his arms and to hold him, we're going slowly because we care about eachother too much to waste things too quickly, but i've never felt like this about someone before, i've really really liked boyfriends before, but not like this, he's amazing because he can be flirty and fun, but also romantic and caring, and i love to be able to be myself around him in any mood.
Am i in love? Or at least on the way to?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:34 pm

Sounds like it. You are in love, so enjoy it slowly. You might have just found your soulmate. YAY! mrgreen

Ionic_Warrior

Quotable Flatterer

5,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Voter 100

Striped Panties

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:40 pm

I can't help but think though... Am i too young?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:43 pm

Well, how old are you?

Ionic_Warrior

Quotable Flatterer

5,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Voter 100

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:03 pm

You're probably not too young. It pisses me off when people tell me "you're too young to be in love." A year or so ago I was too young to understand what it really was, so I didn't know what it was at all. But I know that I do love my boyfriend, and I'm 15.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:34 pm

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
You're probably not too young. It pisses me off when people tell me "you're too young to be in love." A year or so ago I was too young to understand what it really was, so I didn't know what it was at all. But I know that I do love my boyfriend, and I'm 15.

I guess you just need to know what love is to fall in love. So if you have any doubts about being too young, don't worry about it.

Thankies Ashes.

Ionic_Warrior

Quotable Flatterer

5,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Voter 100

Striped Panties

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:42 am

i'm 13
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:05 pm

I'd say that maybe you are, depending on things. Is he your first boyfriend? With my first it was more like I was enjoying the fact that I maybe had someone, and thought that's what it was, and occasional butterflies.

The person I'm with now, I know that I want to be with for a very, very long time. I've known him for almost ten years, and have been dating him for almost two months. He's my boyfriend, but also my best friend. I wouldn't say it's really physical attraction at all. I know that he's good looking (check out the post pics of boyfriend/girlfriend page), but that's not why I'm with him, it's not even a factor. He does give me butterflies, but I feel safe around him, and he always makes me so happy. I want to make him happy to the best of my ability, or just for him to be happy. If that meant letting him go for another girl, fine.

I suppose that being in love means that you're happy with a person, and attracted to that person, but you're also selfless about it. That's from my perspective.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

Striped Panties

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:44 pm

No, he's not my 1st, but i've only been in 2 other meaningfull ones, one lasted 10 months, and another 3 months
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:16 pm

in order to love someone you must first be able to love yourself

The Dadalorian
Crew

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:40 am

Soviet Mudkipz
in order to love someone you must first be able to love yourself

True.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:53 am

How do you know i don't love myself...
to love yourself is self centered... i like myself, i am happy with myself, but i do not love...

Striped Panties

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:04 pm

Striped Panties
to love yourself is self centered... i like myself, i am happy with myself, but i do not love...

If you're happy with yourself, your standards, your living, and you have self-respect, then you love yourself. It's only to a certain extent, it doesn't mean you're obsessed with yourself, or vain.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:32 pm

Striped Panties
you don't have to be self-centered to love yourself, i love myself, but i don't' go around bragging about how great i think i am, which i don't really, but i love me how i am and everything. i only brag about my musical talents at times..
if you're not able to love something you've stuck with forever, then how can you love something else

The Dadalorian
Crew

Striped Panties

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:02 am

Oh, ok, yea, i get it now, i am comfortable and i only brag about things if i'm joking with my friends, but no, i don't think i'm the best in the whole world and obsess over myself lol
Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff