Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what the...?!!
  PPPPOOOOOLLLSSSSSSS
View Results

dragonrock18903

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:14 pm
ok, ahs anyone else seen these new quest things? u know the one where u have to get a orchid and garlic, then donate 500 gold? from what i see i thas something to do with vampires... stare  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:28 pm
dragonrock18903
ok, ahs anyone else seen these new quest things? u know the one where u have to get a orchid and garlic, then donate 500 gold? from what i see i thas something to do with vampires... stare
How many orchids and garlics you have to have.  

DarkLurker12
Captain

dragonrock18903

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:37 pm
DarkLurker12
dragonrock18903
How many orchids and garlics you have to have.

well, im not going to waste my gold on it so i only have one of each... yes, im a cheap person XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:27 pm
I'm with the vampires twisted  

xBeefxTacox

dragonrock18903

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:52 pm
tatu_anime

they have guilds already?!! their quick about these things... i want to be a vampire!! (still odesessing over buffy)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:55 pm
dragonrock18903
tatu_anime

they have guilds already?!! their quick about these things... i want to be a vampire!! (still obsessing over Buffy)
xd Go Buffy! The show, not the girl, I HATE Buffy Anne freaking Summers stressed  

xBeefxTacox

DarkLurker12
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:07 am
I just asked one question..............how many garlics and orchids you have to have.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:31 am
xd Go Buffy! The show, not the girl, I HATE Buffy Anne freaking Summers stressed
yeah, i mean the show. buffy herself is ok, u i like faith the best XD
I just asked one question..............how many garlics and orchids you have to have.
i only had one of each  

dragonrock18903

DarkLurker12
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:27 pm
dragonrock18903
yeah, i mean the show. buffy herself is ok, u i like faith the best XD
i only had one of eachSTOP GOING OFF TOPIC!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:58 pm
its not off topic. i said the quests had something to do with vampires and buffy is the VAMPIRE slayer...see the connection?  

dragonrock18903

DarkLurker12
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:45 am
dragonrock18903
its not off topic. i said the quests had something to do with vampires and buffy is the VAMPIRE slayer...see the connection?
You are the main one who gets off topic.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:41 am
DarkLurker12
dragonrock18903

really? i dont think so. i dont exactly help stay on suject. i just like talking about random things  

dragonrock18903

DarkLurker12
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:11 pm
dragonrock18903
DarkLurker12
dragonrock18903

really? i dont think so. i dont exactly help stay on suject. i just like talking about random things
Exactly.You talk about everything but the subject.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:02 pm
DarkLurker12
dragonrock18903
DarkLurker12
dragonrock18903

is that a bad thing? should i make a topic titled 'anything on my mind so i can post whenever i want'? see now UR the one off subject eek  

dragonrock18903

xBeefxTacox

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:18 am
dragonrock18903
DarkLurker12
dragonrock18903
DarkLurker12
dragonrock18903

is that a bad thing? should i make a topic titled 'anything on my mind so i can post whenever i want'? see now UR the one off subject eek
xd  
The Legend of Zelda and Japenese Anime

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces