Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Art and Poetry
goodbye

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

captain_gin_sama

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:33 am
Goodbye
goodbye

Today was her day. she grabs the box and went through her room. she grabbed the letters he wrote her when they were together, tossed each in the box. the prom flower she dried and saved. its a lil flat...but she smiled a little remembering that night. the beautiful white dress she wore, the tux he looked so adorable in. it was a nice nice. A tear slipped down her face then, she wiped it off. she grabbed the glass heart that was sitting next to her bed. then the pictures of them two together. laughing and smiling.

after that she packed away his shirts. knowing she cant wear them again. Nexted, she slipped off the rings that he gave her. the promise ring when he promised that she was his girl and he wanted to marry her and be with her forever. the marriage ring she gotten to exclaim they were together and the love, faith, and hope ring. she never understood. how he could give her that ring and after barley even a few months he lost it and cheated...no love, no faith no hope. for their future, for themselves. tears slipped down faster and faster down her face. the memories rushing too fast for her to stop them. she threw each in the box includin the ring he gave her after their fight one night when she was at work. pretty fake gold and red stone. he said that he loved her and that he wanted to give it too her. that even if he hated their fightes he loved her no matter what and as the night progressed he stayed by her side as she slept just holding her.

the worst thing she hates is that she never can erase those memories from her mind. each memory she will always end up crying. the tears will always slip down one way or another.

the sad thing is even if she acted like she was never waiting for him...she knew she always will wait. no matter what. she cant help it...he gave up and she did too. but she may not be round anymore, but deep down she will always end up being his.

she knew it was sad and pathetic, she doesnt want it. she wishes it so that she can forget...but she knew it will never happen but she shall try....

she tied the box with a pink, red and white ribbon and hid it. she will never look at it again and if her kids ever found it. she tell them the story of her and him and how they were perfect and he broke her and how even though she has their father, she never stopped loving him.

that when u love someone so much...they can never leave your heart.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:12 pm
that was beautiful. that was one of the best stories i have ever read. bravo.  

frozenhunter

this-is-shloop

Wealthy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:36 am
crying reminds me too much of my life... hated the meaning cuz it's happening to me right now, but some how i manege to love the poem.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:42 pm

THAT WAS NOT A POEM!
IT REQUIRES VERSES!

That, and proper capitalization, puncuation, and grammer.
Nice try.
Fail.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

simpleticsoul

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:38 pm
technically I wrote the damn thing and i know my grammer sucks! he just ended up puttin it up  
Art and Poetry

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games