Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Separation

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Iori_Yagami1990

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:38 pm
Sailor Separation

Plot/storyline:

All of the sailor scouts have reached the age of where they can get married. No Negaverse related threats have surfaced, which is good for the scouts considering that they really want to get married.

Amy also known as Sailor Mercury has her eyes set on a new doctor that resides in South Town, USA named Ken Masters.

Mina also known as Sailor Venus has her eyes set on a bi-sexual alchemic male named Ryu Bogard. (explanations later of unknown terms)

Lita (Jupiter) and Serena(Moon) have their eyes set on a Renaissance Galaxy prince named William-Tyler. Some heated competition could arise there since Darien, also known as Tuxedo Mask is also in this game of well... you'll find out later. It's bad.

As for Raye, she has been having some memory problems lately, so she has been in search of new meaning to her life.

Will the girls all get what they want, or will new problems surface from the goals that the girls have?

Unknown terms

The alchemic male:

It is a race where they have both male and female lower genitals. This allows the alchemic male to give birth and is also known as the evolved man. While ordinary human men hasn't the chemicals to perform such a miracle, alchemic males do have that extra chemical and part, but also retaining their masculine figures.

It is well known that if an alchemic male should kiss someone not related to them, regardless of gender, they must marry within a year or else the male dies. He evaporates into nothing.

The alchemic male is also gifted with special powers in some element. It is random at what one each individual of that race knows. You basically just got to see for yourself to know.

Rules

1. There is bi sexuality in this so be forewarned.
2. This will never go above a PG 13 or it will get locked.
3. Please follow Gaia terms of service.
4. Character forms are below.
5. Have fun!

Character forms

Spam who you will be, using the below form and I will make a list of who is who in editing this one.

Username:
Character chosen:

Characters to chose from that aren't original

Sailor moon aka Serena:
Sailor Mars aka Raye:
Sailor Jupiter aka Lita:
Sailor Venus aka Mina:
Sailor Mercury aka Amy: Kaedehime2201

Prince Darien: Demonlady33

Ken Masters:
Seto Kaiba:
Axel from Kingdom Hearts 2:
William-Tyler:
Ryu Bogard:

*All original characters will be added below this note*

Current date and locations

Depending on where each character is.

When do we start?

Immediately after posting your character, just be sure to know where everyone else is before hand to get a good idea of where to put your character.

Who will you be?

I am Iori Yagami, professor of William-Tyler's and of Ryu Bogard's.

...........................................................................................................

Professor Yagami was setting up his equipment for the third block. In South Town, it was very hot today, and yet this was September 1st of 3030.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:44 pm
Username biggrin emonlady33
Character chosen: Prince Darien

................................................................................................................

I'm Darien An earth prince.

Darien Sit out on the balcony of his apartment wondering where his princess has gone and why she left him.  

Demonlady33

Unbeatable Hunter

10,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100

Iori_Yagami1990

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:06 am
(We are just waiting for someone to play Serena.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:26 pm
((hopefully some one comes soon.))  

Demonlady33

Unbeatable Hunter

10,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100

Iori_Yagami1990

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:50 pm
(Agreed)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:26 pm
Username: Kaedehime2201
Chosen Character: Amy (Sailor Mercury)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Amy tries to concentrate on her studies. She's currently in medical school, and studies most of her free time. Today, however, she's not entirely focused. She's also wondering what Ken Masters, her new crush, is currently doing. 'Probably saving someone's life', she thought, and smiled. 'I'm going to do that someday.'  

Kaedehime2201

Iori_Yagami1990

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:27 pm
(Awesome! We have someone to play as Sailor Mercury. Now we wait on someone to play as Ken Masters and someone who will play as Serena aka Sailor Moon.)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:57 pm
(hope some one comes soon)  

Demonlady33

Unbeatable Hunter

10,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100

Radioactive Imagination

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:09 am
Username: Xx Eternal Goddess xX
Chosen Character: Serena (Sailor Moon)
-------------------
Serena is a big crybaby with a love for food, sleeping, boys, and Tuxedo Mask !! She has a horrible past of death and broken love, but now, as Sailor Moon she learns her own past as the princess. Now, she thinks she is due for a normal life... She woke up in her bed room, looking out the window. "I wonder if...." a thought began to process in her blond head. Then, she looked over to the time and shouted,"Oh I'm LATE!!" She ran outside after grabbing her lunch and putting on her shoes. She began to run down the street, thinking, about what? Who knows.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:20 pm
I would like to be sailor Jupiter!  

Gean-Merani

Gaelic_Princess_4ever

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:33 pm
User Name: Gaelic_Princess_4ever
Chosen Character; Mina (Sailor Venus)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mina, with her blonde hair in a braid with a red bow at the end, was walking down the hallways of her school. She was ready for the school year and ready to find love. Being the Sailor Scout of Love, it should be easy for her to find someone right? Wrong. Mina has been have problems finding someone.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:56 pm
Username:Xxcupcake_chan
character:serena/sailor moon  

XxAnother_NobodyxX

DiscordWhovian

Junior Genius

4,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:09 pm
Username: Captain Kat crane
Charachter: Raye/ Sailor Mars
-----------------------------------

Raye wlaked alone through the streets. She was alone. Raye knew she was the only one who didn't have a lover. 'Raye just forget about a guy focus on something else' That's what she kept telling herself.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:26 pm
Username: Sailor_Solitaire
Character Name: Seto Kaiba

Sitting in the CEO office of Kaiba Corp, Seto is in a deep state of thought. In front of him is an open case of cards that once represented the pinnacle accomplishment of his life. Victory was everything, and for him, there was only victory. But as he removes his signature card from the silver-studded casing, he begins to focus... but not on the card. No, even the majesty of the Blue-Eyes-White-Dragon is appeasing as it once was.
Abruptly standing, Kaiba releases the card, slamming his hands on the table. "I won't stand for this!"
His life has lacked so much as of late. No longer rich with victorious and challenging encounters, his desire for something more begins to germinate within his very soul.
"Alright Yugi, if you're not going to be around to give me a challenge, then I will need a new purpose, a new confrontation... something like nothing before. I don't know what it is, but I can feel it. It's time for a change.
Placing the card back inside the case, Seto seals it and carries it to the door.
One of his guards approaches. "Sir, is something wrong?"
"Prepare my jet."
"Where will we be going, sir?"
"I haven't decided just yet, but I'll know when we get there. I know... my destiny awaits..."  

Illumina Vierge

Benevolent Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items