Restor souls
  Restore Armours
  Restore Styles
  Add equipdable weapons
  Keep Croses
View Results

LeumasAuron

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:46 pm
It's weird I heard about a battle network 7 but only heard I havn't seen a prieview or anything. Has anyone seen or heard of it?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:03 pm
Thirty years have passed since Colonel and Iris sacrificed themselves to stabalize the net. Life goes on peacefully, with net-crime down to it's lowest point since it's inception; however, one day, a disturbance at Akihara Town Hall occurs. A young child is forced to use his father's legendary Navi to resolve the incident. He travels through Town Hall Net to find a mysterious Navi, literally crashing through the mainframe! He rushed forward to strike and defend his family, but what is he getting himself into. Watch, as the plot unfolds to an EXE game of a truly awesome magnitude!

Thats supposed to be the story. I think. It doesn't seem right because it mentions Iris and she was in X!  

LeumasAuron

tratetrsareaet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:48 am
LeumasAuron
Thirty years have passed since Colonel and Iris sacrificed themselves to stabalize the net. Life goes on peacefully, with net-crime down to it's lowest point since it's inception; however, one day, a disturbance at Akihara Town Hall occurs. A young child is forced to use his father's legendary Navi to resolve the incident. He travels through Town Hall Net to find a mysterious Navi, literally crashing through the mainframe! He rushed forward to strike and defend his family, but what is he getting himself into. Watch, as the plot unfolds to an EXE game of a truly awesome magnitude!

Thats supposed to be the story. I think. It doesn't seem right because it mentions Iris and she was in X!
Iris was in EXE6. She was the girl with the flower in her hair.

Also, The UnderSquare is the site responsible for EXE7. You can find the site by going here: www.exe-undersq.com

Or you can just go straight to the forums: http://www.exe-undersq.com/newforum/index.php?act=idx

Do be aware that the project is a bit shaky, since lack of staff may lead it to being shut down.  
Megaman Battle Network GUILD

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games