i visit :D
View Results

JigokuShoujosRevenge

14,440 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • First Fall 15
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:15 pm
Who's the hottest anime character? lately i ve been stuck on orochimaru... and envy and greed. well i dont think orochimaru is hot just been ... i dont know...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:14 am
There are so many!
From F.M.A. probably Lust 3nodding Gotta love those psychos. And Rose (mega hottie!)  

xBeefxTacox

Treekee

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:51 pm
alot of ppl. now that Labyrinth is a manga now, i would have to say jareth. but its not anime! i still think sasuke is pretty cute. emo ppl are all the rage now for some reason...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:46 am
Treekeee
alot of ppl. now that Labyrinth is a manga now, i would have to say jareth. but its not anime! i still think sasuke is pretty cute. emo ppl are all the rage now for some reason...
I know,right.Most people who seem emo aren't,they just want to be cool.  

DarkLurker12
Captain

Cuma128something

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:20 am
DarkLurker12
Treekeee
I know who is emo..........................treekee.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:32 am
Cuma128something
DarkLurker12
Treekeee

sorry, i dont cut myself. but i am depressed all the time... xd but not anymore so much... only when i cant see my love 3nodding haha yeah two days ago mom said i could go to his house, and then at the last minute she said no because i would be leaving my brother and his friend home... alone... and my brother... well, lets just say no one knows what his sexual preference is... eek gonk i didnt tell you anything!!!

and what the hell do you have against me? are you just jelous i have a boyfriend and you dont? wink xd blaugh  

Treekee

DarkLurker12
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:34 pm
Treekeee
Cuma128something
DarkLurker12
Treekeee

sorry, i dont cut myself. but i am depressed all the time... xd but not anymore so much... only when i cant see my love 3nodding haha yeah two days ago mom said i could go to his house, and then at the last minute she said no because i would be leaving my brother and his friend home... alone... and my brother... well, lets just say no one knows what his sexual preference is... eek gonk i didnt tell you anything!!!

and what the hell do you have against me? are you just jelous i have a boyfriend and you dont? wink xd blaugh
I ams till laughing att his whole thing.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:24 pm
(getting back on subject... stare )im not one to say a person is 'sexy' but i like jo & meg from burst angel. armstrong from FMA (because hes so damn cool XD). willow from buffy. ive got a list somewhere... well not really, but ive got a lot XD.  

dragonrock18903

Cuma128something

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:38 pm
Treekeee
Cuma128something
DarkLurker12
Treekeee

Jealous wink .Oh please.You have jelly rolls on your back,lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:37 am
Cuma128something
Treekeee
Cuma128something
DarkLurker12
Treekeee

no... i dont... how the hell would you know??? and i all know your jealous- or else you wouldnt be picking on me.  

AkaruiRain

Romantic Explorer

10,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100

DarkLurker12
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:53 am
Da YUM_Cookie
Cuma128something
Treekeee
Cuma128something
DarkLurker12
Treekeee

no... i dont... how the hell would you know??? and i all know your jealous- or else you wouldnt be picking on me.
LOL!This whole thing is blaugh  
The Legend of Zelda and Japenese Anime

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff