Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Permit Test Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:27 pm
So today, on a Friday the 13th, I went for my permit, okay? I got all the information, I took a really great picture and I thought it was going well. I studied for three weeks.

I didn't pass it.

I feel like some kind of idiot because from everyone else I hear, they say its "sooo easy!" and "really simple, I didn't need to study!" It was hard. They had about 10 trick questions on trucks (which, has about a line or two in the manual) 10 mixed and mashed seat belt questions (Over 18, under 21, front passangers, back passangers) even some on when you get pulled over. AT 15. Jeez.

Am I the only insane one who thought this was hard? I was allowed to miss 11 questions. There were 40 points total.

It was going down, I think I had nine more to go. I had missed 10. And I got it wrong..I'm very depressed about it now and my parents refuse to take me tomorrow to try again because they think I need to study more. I studied my but off every day for at least a good two hours.

What am I doing wrong? Please, if anyone has some good advice, I would really appricate it.

Topic Talk:
Driving Tips
Permit/Driving Tests
Failing
Suceeding

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:35 pm
I got a 90 on my permit test.
& I didn't even open the booklet thingy
or pay attention in driver's ed. sweatdrop

You could always study, & then have your parents quiz you on the stuff you studied.
Better luck next time?

x3 thisismysn x3

Sinelo v2

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:37 pm
I failed my permit test the first two times. Before I took it again the third time, I read through the whole driver's handbook front to back. I passed the third time. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:40 pm
They have online tests that are pretty useful too biggrin  

saNdAnGelxox

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:48 pm
Sinelo v2
I failed my permit test the first two times. Before I took it again the third time, I read through the whole driver's handbook front to back. I passed the third time. 3nodding

I hope I can only pass on three times a charm too.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:50 pm
wow taking a test on friday the 13th..... well guess the day is cursed,lol  

Shadow fox Azumi

7,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Edward 100

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:52 pm
Shadow fox Azumi
wow taking a test on friday the 13th..... well guess the day is cursed,lol

I was born on a Friday the 13th..guess I'm cursed. sad  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:55 pm
Hmm...Well I when I took the permit test last year there were 2 parts, road signs and rode rules. Each had 20 questions and you had to get 15 or more questions right on each. I failed the rules test. I mean when in the hell am I ever going to need to know the proper way to buckle in a child or at what age you can stop using the child safety seat. I don't plan on running a babysitting servic/day care when I get older.

Edit: But I got my permit, I just paid 5 dollars to retake that half of the test and passed the second time.  

marshjazz

beccamon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:15 pm
I take my permit test at the end of the month.
Are they different for each state?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:37 pm
you know what you do is take a summer drive ed class i did that didnt have to take one of those tests  

Hartmen

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:49 pm
marshjazz
Hmm...Well I when I took the permit test last year there were 2 parts, road signs and rode rules. Each had 20 questions and you had to get 15 or more questions right on each. I failed the rules test. I mean when in the hell am I ever going to need to know the proper way to buckle in a child or at what age you can stop using the child safety seat. I don't plan on running a babysitting servic/day care when I get older.

Edit: But I got my permit, I just paid 5 dollars to retake that half of the test and passed the second time.

Lucky you..we don't get to just retake it as soon as possible. BUT I know what you mean about failing the rules. Its something, we as American's fail to understand. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:50 pm
It took me a couple times to get my permit. So don't feel too bad. You can always take it again  

QueenOfDarkstuff

beccamon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:54 pm
Hartmen
you know what you do is take a summer drive ed class i did that didnt have to take one of those tests

Um, no. Not always. I'm taking my class over the summer and I still have to take the test.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:23 pm
All I did for my permit was take the online test a few times and memorize all the answers. My neighbor studied his butt off and failed the test 3 times. Try taking the practice test on the dmv's website, it's a copy of the official test.  

Madame C

Xyloid

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:29 pm
Most of the questions were common sense in my state.

I passed pretty much with flying colors.

[MADG]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff