Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
.:Claimed by Shadows:. Vampire RP (Anyone want to join?) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
  Yes, thank you!
  Hahaha! *Steals*
  Sure why not.
View Results

A Little Song For You

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:04 pm
<-- Is.. Back!

New messages...
page three! 11th post!
Werewolfs allowed

You may start after posting your profile

Welcome, to my vampire rp. I thank you for atleast looking at it even if you do not join it.

Story: The Mansion up on the top of the hill sends out invites every week for people to show up and spend the week. The letter came for you on saturday. The letter was brief:

Hello, we are inviting you to show up for a week at the mansion at the top of the hill. You need not bring a change of clothes. We will provide clothes for you in your rooms. If you show up, bring this letter and take the key for your room once inside.

Little did they know, vampires were the ones who gave out the letter every week. They were luring prey to their home. Sometimes another for thier small group.

Rules: (BLEH!)
1. Vampires are free to bite/change at will.
2. NO GODMODDING! ((I have a list! and I'll be checking!))
3. No stars for actions.
4. Please use third person. (he, she, it, they, them, ect)
5. There is no limit on post size.
6. Please type out your damn words. and dont put everything in caps!
7. Swearing is allowed.
8. Follow Gaia ToS and Guild rules!
8.5 POST profiles
9. Have fun.
10. NO CYBER (but you can take it to pms)
11. PG-13, romance is allowed, no insta-romance.
12. Try to be Literacy. ((I will misspell words because my computer has no wordpad. And I can't check spellings. Sorry about that!))
13. The 14th one is just for fun.
14. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Profiles
Username:
Name:
Age you look:
True Age:
Race: (Human/vampire/werewolf)
Powers: (Vampires and werewolfs Only! And only 3! And no powers to have others powers!)
Personality: (Optional)
Sexuality: (Optional if your not comfortable sharing)
Appearance:
Other:

My Profile:
Username: Checkerboard_nightmare
Name: Damian
Age you look: 23
True Age: Lost count... (alot)
Race: Vampire
Powers: Super Intellengent, Telepathic, the power to persuade others
Personality: Caring, but can and will kick your a** if needed.
Friendly and most of the time cheerful. Also willing to try new things. Sweet, kind, a little shy, and always loveable. Outgoing, hyper, he is always mature. Quiet, quick witted(Sometimes) and can have a temper. Careful around people. Also very talented.
Sexuality: Male, Straight
Appearance: User Image
Other: Hates sweets(really loves them). Also never uses powers less they're needed.

Black list:
__________ (This could be you)

White list:  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:13 pm
Rain was lashing against the windows of the mansion, just as Damian started to playing a sweet melody with his gold flute. It had been rain all day, and it was very gloomy. He was bored and tired of the rain.  

A Little Song For You

Vampyre Neko Serena

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:17 pm
(I would like to join! ^_^)

Username: Serena the Vampyre
Name: Serena Acerta
Age you look: 19
True Age: 634
Race: Vampyre
Powers: Control plants and Telepathy
Personality: Find out! ^_^
Appearance: User Image
Other: Has a soft spot for cats and loves to play with fire. I guess she's a pyro... ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:32 pm
Profiles
Username: kagura_rockbell
Name: Quin
Age you look: 17
True Age: 20
Race: Human
Powers: (Vampires only! And only 3! And no powers to have others powers!)
Personality: Random, sweet, and caring and mysterious
Sexuality: girl
Appearance: Long strawberry blonde hair, green eyes, tomboyish clothing (t-shirt and blue jeans)
Other:  

kagura_rockbell

Call_Me_Death_Please

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:30 am
Username:Slayer112233395
Name: Shia
Age you look: 16
True Age:135
Race: vampire
Powers: can walk in sunlight, will cast spells, and can transform into a fighter.
Personality: sweet and kind but is extremely shy
Appearance: (normal form)
User Image
(transformed form)
User Image

Other: Has a black cat named Mii.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:44 am
Serena was running through the forest at her top speed. After all the rain and because of how tired she was, she was having trouble controlling her powers. The forest was alive as huge vines and tree limbs followed after her, trying to catch her. She glanced behind her and when she faced forward, she saw the castle. Oh please let it be unlocked!! Serena cried inside. She flung herself against the double doors as the plants gained on her.

Vampyre Neko Serena

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:22 pm
Quin walks up the road to her house close to an opening in the woods. "I better get inside and get into some dry clothes." She had to walk because her car was in the shop for some repairs. Quin sighs as she trudges on towards her house.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:09 pm
Shia heard someone hitting the door and opened it. A rain soaked girl stood there, the plants coming after her. She transformed and took the girl inside. "Fire ring protection!" she said and a ring of fire came from her staff. The plants shrank back and Shia closed the door. She turned normal and faced the girl. "You poor girl." she exclaimed and she led her to a living room with a fire going. She handed her a blanket and sat her in front of the fire. "Would you like some tea?" she asked kindly.  

Call_Me_Death_Please

A Little Song For You

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:41 pm
Damian got up because he heared a faint sound of knocking on the double doors. He walked slowly down the long winding stair case till he can to the bottom and walked toward the dinning room. Damian sat down at the end of the table in a big chair that looked like a thrown. All the chairs looked this way.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:52 pm
Serena looked up at the younger girl, eyes wide. Her powers usually didn't do that to her. She nodded silently and stared into the flames of the fire. She had gotten this mysterious letter and had been trying to find the mansion. She had figured this was it. As she looked around she pulled the cover closer around her. Shivering, she scooched closer to the fire.

(I added another 'other' to her profile... ^_^)

Vampyre Neko Serena

A Little Song For You

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:00 pm
Damian sat aound in the chair for a while and then sat up quickly. He got up and paced and then sat back down. Man was he bored. He got up again and decided to go see who the visiter was. He walked with a sort of hop in his step.

(Edit: Okay! It looks nice! I might add later.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:05 am
Quin got to her house only to see it in ruins. She stared in shock and then she knelt and began to cry. Quin knew that they had found her again. She saw in the distance a castle. She hoped that they would be able to shelter her for a while until she found a new home. Quin began to walk towards the castle. " I hope I can be able to stay there."she said under her breathe .  

kagura_rockbell

Vampyre Neko Serena

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:46 pm
Serena slowly crept forward, toward the fire. "So pretty..." She swooned and began to extend her hand toward it. The tips of her fingers grazed over the tips of the flames. Instantly, her pupils dialated. "Feu..." She muttered in French.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:39 am
Eventually Quin made it to the castle and knocked on the door in hopes that someone would here.  

kagura_rockbell

Vampyre Neko Serena

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:20 pm
(Three weeks is a long time to leave! O-O We haven't even really gotten started and your leaving... O-O; )

Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff