Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
Flattering quotes from the far right Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tenth Speed Writer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:24 pm
http://www.helsinki.fi/~mjminkki/still/kiihkoilijat/

They got a few prime ones from Ann Coulter.

Bob Dornan, Gary Potter, and Fob James (Who I in particular love, being an Alabamian) also had some.. less than flattering statements

And, If I didn't know good and well where Fred Phelps first one was directed, I might just write it down for my own use somewhere down the line. Heh.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:45 pm
Nice. I really should show these to some of the Rightists I know. All the ones who absolutely love these people.

Also, quick note:

Ron Reagan, son of former president Reagan is an atheist and liberal.  

Arios V

ProjectOmicron88

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:39 pm
Ann Coulter
Not all Muslims may be terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslims.

The IRA would like a word with you. In the back of a van. Blindfolded.

Ann Coulter
Being nice to people is, in fact, one of the incidental tenets of Christianity, as opposed to other religions whose tenets are more along the lines of 'kill everyone who doesn't smell bad and doesn't answer to the name Mohammed'

Luckily, being nice to people is not one of my tenets. Ann Coulter is a hate-monger and deserves to be beaten with a sack of lemons.

Bailey Smith
With all due respect to those dear people, my friend, God Almighty does not hear the prayer of a Jew.

Or a Christian, for that matter. Nonexistance sort of puts a damper on being able to deliver in the prayer department.

Bob Dornan
Don't use the word 'gay' unless it's an acronym for 'Got Aids Yet'

It's nice to know our politicians have the good taste to recite jokes they hear from fifth-graders. Speaking of such jokes, did you hear the one about Bob Dornan sticking a two-by-four up his a** and calling himself a creamsicle?

David Trosch
Sodomy is a graver sin than murder. – Unless there is life there can be no murder.

That's it! We'll release the T-Virus! No life, no murder! Just the sweet paradise of eternal hunger that is undeath.

Fob James
A good butt-whipping and then a prayer is a wonderful remedy.

I bet you believe in bloodletting and the four humours, too.

Fred Phelps
If you got to castrate your miserable self with a piece of rusty barb wire, do it.

If sadomasochism is your thing, fine, but keep it behind closed doors, for the love of Dagon.

Fred Phelps
American Veterans are to blame for the *** takeover of this nation. They have the power in their political lobby to influence the zeitgeist, get the ***s out of the military, and back in the closet where they belong!

Tough talk coming from a man who adresses this "doomed nation" solely through a video camera in a remote suburban home. Then again, I'd be afraid too if I was eighty years old and the people I was campaigning against were younger and could beat me within an inch of my life.

Gary North
This is God's world, not Satan's. Christians are the lawful heirs, not non-Christians.

The Founding Fathers would like a word with you.

George H.W. Bush
I don't know that atheists should be considered citizens, nor should they be considered patriots. This is one nation under God.

I checked a map. Believe it or not, this is one nation under Canada.

George W. Bush
I don't think that witchcraft is a religion. I wish the military would rethink this decision.

We're not revising the whole "no atheists in foxholes" quote to include Wiccans. Deal with it.

George W. Bush
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists.

Powerful words. They'd mean a lot more if they didn't come from the same guy who thought Africa was a country, who can't remember the entirety of the "fool me once" proverb, who thinks there is more than one internet, and who calls reporters from the New York Times "major-league assholes".

Henry Morris
When science and the Bible differ, science has obviously misinterpreted its data.

Well it's not our fault...it's just so hard to go up against the Institute of Pulling Data Out of Your a**.

J.B. Stoner
We had lost the fight for the preservation of the white race until God himself intervened in earthly affairs with AIDS to rescue and preserve the white race that he had created.... I praise God all the time for AIDS.

And a big "******** yeah" for syphilis!

James Dobson
Today's children... They're damned. They're gone.

Okay, I agree with you there, but not for the same reasons.

James Watt
We don't have to protect the environment, the Second Coming is at hand.

People have been thinking the same thing since Jesus died. For two thousand years. Predictions made, failed, scrapped, forgotten, and reinvented. But who knows. Maybe THIS time, it'll happen!

Jesse Helms
Your tax dollars are being used to pay for grade-school classes that teach our children that cannibalism, wife-swapping and murder of infants and the elderly are acceptable behavior.

I have no witty remark here. I had to include this for the mention of cannibalism being taught in schools. I was crying from laughing so hard.

"Hey, what's in the cafeteria today?"
"Tommy!"

Joseph McCarthy
Today we are engaged in a final, all-out battle between Communistic Atheism and Christianity.

If I recall, that epic battle ended in a draw, and the whole of the Red Scare is today attributed to paranoia.

Lt. Gen. William G. Boykin
George Bush was not elected by a majority of the voters in the United States, he was appointed by God.

And, once again, the Founding Fathers would like a word with you.

Whew! I'm spent. I could do this all day, but I don't want to take up any more space.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:58 pm
Joseph McCarthy
Today we are engaged in a final, all-out battle between Communistic Atheism and Christianity.

Ha.
How funny my username is Karla Marx and that I'm an Atheist. And if I had a shotgun with the word 'Christians" on it, I could go "Hey Christians, I've got some bullets with your name on it!" Thats a REAL battle between Communistic Atheism and Christianity!
Yeeeeeeah.
Too bad I'm not a communist or violent. sad Poo on my pacifistic tendencies.  

Karla Marx

Baron von Turkeypants

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:43 pm
Soy un hombre muy honrado,
que me gusta lo mejor
Fun fact: Michael Savage used to be a diehard liberal who went to UC Berkeley.
Las mujeres no me faltan,
ni el dinero ni el amor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:47 am
Baron von Turkeypants
que me gusta lo mejor
Fun fact: Michael Savage used to be a diehard liberal who went to UC Berkeley.
ni el dinero ni el amor

He must have realized where the real money was.

"I want you to just let a wave of intolerance wash over. I want you to let a wave of hatred wash over you. Yes, hate is good...Our goal is a Christian nation. We have a biblical duty, we are called by God to conquer this country. We don't want equal time. We don't want pluralism."

"Use your aggressive feelings, boy! Let the hate flow through you!"

One of these things was said by Randall Terry. One of them by Emperor Palpatine. Can you guess which?  

Theophrastus

Kiyrugoji

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:44 am
I am guessing that Palpatine said the first one. Am I correct?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:27 pm
They have Bush SR's infamous quote! Yay. My absolute *favorite* quote.

When a leader wants to throw out law-abiding Atheists rather than criminal Christians, you know he has his priorities straight. surprised  

Covered-Up Boxers

Cirosan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:06 pm
How could you possibly misinterpret "love thy neighbor" or "peace on Earth" to "Yea, verily, whenever someone is different from you, knock the living s**t out of them."? When are Christians going to actually be Christians? When will they follow Jesus' teachings in practice and not in name alone?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:41 pm
Wow...many of those quotes make me sick to the stomach. Many of them are so horrible to say such things.

There is a lot of hate to be felt in those words. Sick..

Sanguvixen

Arios V

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:51 pm
Cirosan
How could you possibly misinterpret "love thy neighbor" or "peace on Earth" to "Yea, verily, whenever someone is different from you, knock the living s**t out of them."? When are Christians going to actually be Christians? When will they follow Jesus' teachings in practice and not in name alone?

Of course, you realize, that if Jesus did exist right now, and preached all of his ideas, chances are nobody would really listen to him, they'd think he was a crazy liberal hippy.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:53 pm
Arios V
Cirosan

Of course, you realize, that if Jesus did exist right now, and preached all of his ideas, chances are nobody would really listen to him, they'd think he was a crazy liberal hippy.

The Conservative Christians would probably crucify him again and or label him as a terrorist. confused And of course, he wouldn't be white, which would totally upset them to no end.  

Karla Marx

Arios V

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:01 pm
Sanguvixen
Wow...many of those quotes make me sick to the stomach. Many of them are so horrible to say such things.

There is a lot of hate to be felt in those words. Sick..

Yeah, there was a lot of hate, Although I have another one, this one is from a history teacher at my school, who also happens to have written a book on Padre Pio.

Understand first, that he is a diehard Christian (Catholic I assume, just from some of his habits and desk accessories). It's not the complete quote, but it's all I overheard as I was walking by his classroom. Oh and I think he might be a *****, as he likes to be overly friendly with some of the students.

"Atheists really shouldn't be considered humans, they're all weak, spineless, unintelligent, sin-infested sons of bitches. They place their faith in science and make believe instead of the truth of our glorious Lord's Holy Bible. I'd love to see them all rot in Hell."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:03 pm
Karla Marx
Arios V
Cirosan

The Conservative Christians would probably crucify him again and or label him as a terrorist. confused And of course, he wouldn't be white, which would totally upset them to no end.

Yep. It's a bit of a paradox, they preach all about the stuff Jesus did and how great he was, yet if he was around today, they wouldn't listen and more than likely kill him.  

Arios V

Baron von Turkeypants

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:04 pm
que me gusta lo mejor
Fun fact: Christians decided to invalidate all the books of the Bible except Revelations when dealing with Jesus.
ni el dinero ni el amor

The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas