Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Have you ever had trouble talking to a boy/girl??? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreameir

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:25 pm
well i have i had such a hard time talking to a guy... i mean like i am so shy, and then i cant think very well. i havent been able to talk the guy for like so many weeks.. its so aganizing....

DISCUSS

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:30 pm
I don't have trouble talking to people usually... but a lot of my friends do. Let's see, advice....

I'd say try to find what the person likes, and talk to him about that. If you don't know about the subject, research the basics a bit. Then he can teach you about it, and you guys can eventually move on to other subjects.  

Frozen Memories

CoryDane

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:33 pm
whenever it comes to me talking to girls...I stutter sometimes...
even to guys, too...but girls are worse. (no, I am NOT gay...I'm not much of a talker...more a listener...)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:35 pm
hehe..... i try to talk.. but like i said i cant think.. but usually when you stutter... a lot of girls think that you like her.. or somethin...  

Dreameir

CoryDane

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:37 pm
I just get nervous and can't really control it that well...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:41 pm
I don't get nervous with guys, they get nervous with me because I'm very opinionated  

sassybrassy

Nixxen

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:46 pm
Uhhh, yes. :  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:17 pm
I have a hard time talking to people because... I am very very shy. And unless they talk to me first i will not say a word. And its harder around guys.  

Ringir

Tiny Ace

28,600 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Excitable Emoter 25

VIII-Axel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:27 pm
†never...†

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:31 pm
Not really. Sometimes I feel a bit awkward since I'm a slightly socially inept, but that's not the same.  

Zephire

rammstein rocker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:01 am
Nope the only bad part is when you get talking and the topic runs into the ground and there is a dead science.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:04 am
I have a terrible time talking to a guy I like. In fact, I can't get myself to approach him and even say hi. >.> I get too nervous. I used to have a terrible time trying to talk to the male gender period and be comfortable around them, but now I am a bit more myself around guys then I was before.

Rosebudxo

Sakura_Madison

Blessed Nerd

22,225 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:10 am
For me when I was a pre-teen, I had a hard time talking to guys that I liked. But when I came to Vegas, things changed. I have a easy time now than before.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:30 am
I've never had a problem talking to women. I've always had a problem with not picking the right ones. confused  

Centillion

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:58 am
Only the girls I've liked, cuz I had no idea how to bring it up..  
[MADG]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff